Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Which member is your favorite?
Taeyeon (way to be original ) 1 4.55%
Tiffany (I certainly don't blaim you) 3 13.64%
Jessica (bet this gets pressed a lot) 3 13.64%
Hyoyeon (aka 'Press this or the lawn ninjas will be after you) 2 9.09%
Sooyoung (if you can stand a girl taller than you) 1 4.55%
Sunny (you know, the brightest smile? ) 0 0%
Yuri (cursed by the black pearl?) 3 13.64%
Yuna (doe eyed darling...) 1 4.55%
Seohyun (maknae ftw!) 1 4.55%
I love them all! <3 2 9.09%
Where is Alizée's button??? 11 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2010, 09:53 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Cool! Can't wait to get a computer! And when I was trying to sign up, there was a question asking your favorite girl. I couldn't decide yet, do to my early fanhood. So when I do get a computer, you guys will have to show/tell me things that are unique to each girl. I would really rather not try to pick one based on looks! Like I said, Yoona and Hyoheon stand out to me looks-wise. But I know nothing of the girls themselves.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Cool! Can't wait to get a computer! And when I was trying to sign up, there was a question asking your favorite girl. I couldn't decide yet, do to my early fanhood. So when I do get a computer, you guys will have to show/tell me things that are unique to each girl. I would really rather not try to pick one based on looks! Like I said, Yoona and Hyoheon stand out to me looks-wise. But I know nothing of the girls themselves.
ull learn quick ahaha, yet when u get signed up its a little bit weird how stuff are sorted out but ull get hte hang of it quickly. On each girl there are many threads about them, so for example ig u just want to see threads about Yuri, u just click on her name and it will show u all of threads about yuri and such. Also there are fanfics on there to, I enjoy reading the one that Barrett, Dj, Plaz, and Jung started and are updating all 9 girls and about racing with fast cars . Its actually preaty good, there are other fanfics I just havent had the time to look at them. Yeah when u get a computer it will be a lot easier to view videos and interviews and such.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:00 AM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
ull learn quick ahaha, yet when u get signed up its a little bit weird how stuff are sorted out but ull get hte hang of it quickly. On each girl there are many threads about them, so for example ig u just want to see threads about Yuri, u just click on her name and it will show u all of threads about yuri and such. Also there are fanfics on there to, I enjoy reading the one that Barrett, Dj, Plaz, and Jung started and are updating all 9 girls and about racing with fast cars . Its actually preaty good, there are other fanfics I just havent had the time to look at them. Yeah when u get a computer it will be a lot easier to view videos and interviews and such.
Yesterday I registered on soshified and took me a short time to find something that Taeyeon made some statements she can't be proud of. I knew it ! My instinct was telling me I was going to find something bad . I ran for the cancel account button which doesn't even exist, but later I thought to keep it just in case I want some more videos. I don't like that the access to the video downloads section is only granted to those who have at least 25 posts.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:16 AM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
Yesterday I registered on soshified and took me a short time to find something that Taeyeon made some statements she can't be proud of. I knew it ! My instinct was telling me I was going to find something bad . I ran for the cancel account button which doesn't even exist, but later I thought to keep it just in case I want some more videos. I don't like that the access to the video downloads section is only granted to those who have at least 25 posts.
idk if youre joking, but if you aren't...
...wow

and the 25 posts is there because you cant have freeloaders
this site sure, it frequents like 100 people a day

but soshified has over 1000 people active at any one point
idk bout you but i dont want my site to have 1000 "guests" and not "members" who just visit to get videos.

if u dont want to be there, dont be there, get videos from the blogs or barrett.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:11 AM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonhyuk View Post
idk if youre joking, but if you aren't...
...wow

and the 25 posts is there because you cant have freeloaders
this site sure, it frequents like 100 people a day

but soshified has over 1000 people active at any one point
idk bout you but i dont want my site to have 1000 "guests" and not "members" who just visit to get videos.

if u dont want to be there, dont be there, get videos from the blogs or barrett.
I mean, look how often I posted here (0.3 posts/day average), and I am a fan of Alizée. But I didn't post anything here from December for about 3 months, as I thought I'd not want to post anymore and just read what you guys write. It would take me 83 days at this rate to just be able to get to 25 posts on that site, and I am not really a big fan. I like SooYoung 'cause she's cute, but that's all. I am not crazy about the band but I'll post random stuff to get to the videos section anyway. My username there is Lucian1KR if you want to add me as a friend