Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-23-2013, 09:26 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I was also disappointed with the cds not being personalized. Again, not for myself, I already have a couple, but for so many fans here.
If not mistaken, for all of what I know, it sounds like the Recording Company Alizée is with now functioned as a 'middle man' on getting these CDs autographed. Being unfamiliar with previous autograph sessions in conjunction with AAF it probably never occurred to them, the Recording Company that is, what the list of names ever meant. Besides which, the shipping costs incurred instead of allowing their return back to you - - after their being autographed, which surprised me that they did it that way.

Get the 82 CDs autographed and that's it sort of deal. I wouldn't even say that Alizée was ever allowed, or even knew there was an accompanying list of names, to consider it the same as previously as with AAF - personalized, that is. The Recording Company probably just gave her a stack of CDs to sign and that's it. At least, that's my impression.

Last edited by WyomingGrizFan; 04-23-2013 at 09:31 PM..
Old 04-23-2013, 11:27 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
And then you get hear her say your name as she reads it!
Next time I won't write my name on a piece of paper. That way, I'd get to talk to her longer!