Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 08-15-2012, 06:30 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's great to see her posting pictures of Annily and not just her backside. Hopefully she'll post them on a regular basis.

The thing that worries me is with Alizee getting all these tatoos, I think it's very likely that Annily will want to follow in her footsteps and soon. Can Alizee get all these tatoos and expect to say to Annily no, do as I say, don't do as I do. So I think she is likely to have several tatoos herself by the time she turns 18 and around that time, she will mature from a girl into a young lady and it's """possible""" if she does have a bunch of tattoos by this point, she might then look at herself and regret what she's done to her body and wish Alizee had raised her different. Then again she might love them and decide to outdo her mom. Who Knows?
I don't think will get tattoos just because her mom has. It will depend more on what other people of her age are doing and what she thinks about it.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:41 AM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

The pictures aren't posted by her, and I'm not sure if she wants her daughters face on the internet (look at the thread in alizee-forum for the source).
Think it was a fine trait that she doesn't show her face.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:04 AM

para.izée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
(look at the thread in alizee-forum for the source).
Is that lil Any's Great grandma?
Old 08-15-2012, 07:12 AM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Truly I don't know who she is.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:49 AM

para.izée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
Truly I don't know who she is.
The level of intimacy, trust and apparent carefree nature (and potential inexperience with FB) would suggest someone that close and aged.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I don't think she will get tattoos just because her mom has.

Somebody should make her see that her uncle (s)AAm wants her to hate Tattoos and her Aged Lola of a mother for having them.

Last edited by para.izée; 08-15-2012 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-15-2012, 08:04 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by para.izée View Post
Clearly, she was concerned with what SD21 would think about it. But now that she knows how you feel....

But seriously she did not necessarily* "post" these pictures.
Well if she didn't post them, she probably doesn't want them posted in which case we should not be posting them.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:25 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:

The thing that worries me is with Alizee getting all these tattoos, I think it's very likely that Annily will want to follow in her footsteps and soon.
Ditto: I have a woman who works for me that was talking last week how concerned she was for her fifteen year old daughter. Her daughter is becoming just like her mom, anorexia. Mom runs on treadmill two hours a day and eats almost nothing. When she has lunch, right afterward she walks into the bathroom to throw it up. Now she sits there and is worried because her daughter is eating so little she is to the point that her periods have stopped. And this woman wonders why her teenage daughter has this mindset at fifteen, could it be her influence?

From PsycheAlizee

Last edited by ALS; 08-15-2012 at 11:56 AM..
Old 08-15-2012, 12:45 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well if she didn't post them, she probably doesn't want them posted in which case we should not be posting them.
I've been thinking the same thing. Could be wrong but given the nature of the pictures that Alizee usually posts of Anily, I've got a hunch that she's not going to be a very happy bunny when/if she sees these plastered all over the net. I wouldn't want to be in Ghost woman's shoes if that is the case
Old 08-15-2012, 01:51 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Speaking of Alizée and the word "Bunny" anyone pay attention to her in the Tutu skit in the last Enfoires? She was jumping around like a bunny while dancing with the really tall guy.

From PsycheAlizee
Old 08-15-2012, 02:06 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

The photos of Annily have been removed because as many of said, we don't know if Lili would want them out and around.

If Lili posts them, then it's ok, but a "better safe then sorry" stance should be taken until then.

It's a hard call, since Lili did have her daughter participate in a TV show performance with her...but with all the photos she posts....she never seems to show her face.

So again, sorry for deleting those pictures, we just are not sure of the source, and if Lili meant for those to be seen.