Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-31-2017, 07:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Hey kulli;
You don't ever have to apologize if your english isn't that great. We have fans from all over and she speaks French and there's not that many of us who speak French well, so language is something members here never have to worry about. We'll work with anyone.
I know what you mean about missing the early years. I work for an airline. If I had known about En Concert at the time, I could've easily have been there.
And Amsterdam was such a defining performance. When I firs saw it, I had no idea she was so young. She danced with such poise and such confidence and such charm, in front of such a large crowd. I even went there long after the fact to imagine what is was like.
As far as your jaw dropping, that is an expression I've often used, especially in reference to Amsterdam.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Hello kulli! Welcome to AAm!
Old 08-01-2017, 04:35 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Thank you both for welcoming me again

Alright.
Well, I should have put more effort in school what gave you the acsess to learn french as required subject!

Yeah, her Amsterdam performance was magical.
I also love those small Interviews after the performances like you know on the video "J'en Ai Marre & Interview (Pour Laurette)" to watch her expressions and to see her beautiful smile is magnificent.

I know, you shouldnt compare then and now.
but it is hard to deal with the fact she will be never be the same again,never....times are over and you cant travel back!
It will be always "only" the old videos or photos, articles from the past and no recent ones from this specific time. It is just another feeling now compared to this period of time where she and other people were.
New stunning photos/Videos released for example from the M6 Awards and you look at it and in that moment Alizee looks like the same.

It is 2017 now, new member and the old members sitting in the same boat and I guess many look back on these old times,
the only difference is old members may feel nostalgia in a positive way for beeing part of it, all new users cant.

Last edited by kulli; 08-01-2017 at 04:56 PM..
Old 08-01-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
It is 2017 now, new member and the old members sitting in the same boat and I guess many look back on these old times,
the only difference is old members may feel nostalgia in a positive way for beeing part of it, all new users cant.
Well maybe if by some small chance she does appear in Les Enfoires, maybe you'll be able to go and at least get to see her live on stage? That can't compare with being at En Concert, but it's something.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well maybe if by some small chance she does appear in Les Enfoires, maybe you'll be able to go and at least get to see her live on stage? That can't compare with being at En Concert, but it's something.
Yeah we will see,
im secretly hoping for the En Concert 2.0 tour....

How often did you meet her, 2 times is that correct?

ah forgot to ask that in my previous reply if there is a thread about your visit where the Amsterdam Concert had taken place?
Old 08-02-2017, 04:15 PM

I met her at the autograph session in Paris for the album Psych in 2007. There I was just another fan in line.

In 2010 there was the private autograph session for her fans from Alizee America in
Paris.

In 2012, I saw shows on 2 nights in Lyon when she was in Les Enfoires. At one point, she came up in the stands and was standing about 6 feet away from me.

In 2013, I again saw 2 shows of Les Enfoires, this time in Paris.

In 2013 again in Paris for the release of 5. There was hopes of a private autograph session, but it fell through.

I saw her at the autograph session she held in Ajaccio in 2013 on her birthday and got a lot of great pictures and videos.

In 2013, I saw her sing a duet 'Dear Darlin' with Olly Murs in Paris

I should've tried to get tickets to that last show of DALS where she won the trophy. I was in Lyon that night and could've easily have gone there. As it were, I was trying to vote like crazy on my phone, but I don't think my calls were counted.

I also went to DALS the next year, but found out after the first show, that she had cancelled.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-02-2017 at 04:17 PM..
Old 08-03-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
I met her at the autograph session in Paris for the album Psych in 2007. There I was just another fan in line.

In 2010 there was the private autograph session for her fans from Alizee America in
Paris.

In 2012, I saw shows on 2 nights in Lyon when she was in Les Enfoires. At one point, she came up in the stands and was standing about 6 feet away from me.

In 2013, I again saw 2 shows of Les Enfoires, this time in Paris.

In 2013 again in Paris for the release of 5. There was hopes of a private autograph session, but it fell through.

I saw her at the autograph session she held in Ajaccio in 2013 on her birthday and got a lot of great pictures and videos.

In 2013, I saw her sing a duet 'Dear Darlin' with Olly Murs in Paris

I should've tried to get tickets to that last show of DALS where she won the trophy. I was in Lyon that night and could've easily have gone there. As it were, I was trying to vote like crazy on my phone, but I don't think my calls were counted.

I also went to DALS the next year, but found out after the first show, that she had cancelled.
That is awesome

I meant 2x the privat autograph session for the Alizee America forum what I have to say was legendary, how you worked all that out!
and the birthday autograph session Ajaccio.
I haven't read all threads yet, didnt know you have met her also in 2007.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:35 PM

FanDeAliFee I think his name was deserves most of the credit for making that autograph session happen, but him like me, was very controversial figures at times, but in his case, he wound up getting banned.

I'm sure I've spoke of all of the events I mentioned before, at length in here.

I think I should mention also that there are times where she's heard of us because of what we did, or at least attempted to do, as a forum.

There was the charitable event for Jean Baptiste, the young boy in Ajaccio who was sick and also there was the occasion of her wedding where we were able to send her a wedding gift, with the help of her dad and Blanche, the owner of a restaurant in Ajaccio who I was lucky enough to meet.

We've all seen how different fans came along and maintained interest for a few years, then drifted away. I'm sure the same would've happened to me if I wasn't lucky enough by my job, to have these close encounters. But it's been a while since the last one. There's been plenty of events, but none that truly sparked my interest and I wonder how much longer I can last. Maybe with Greg's alleged dropping out of DALS, opens up the opportunity to see her again in Les Enfoires, which is something I would love, but then again with JJG not participating any more, her participation may not be that special. She lost so much when she left MF/LB. Would losing JJG, be another huge loss? Well hopefully we'll get a chance to find out early next year!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-03-2017 at 10:50 PM..
Old 08-04-2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
FanDeAliFee I think his name was deserves most of the credit for making that autograph session happen, but him like me, was very controversial figures at times, but in his case, he wound up getting banned.

I'm sure I've spoke of all of the events I mentioned before, at length in here.

I think I should mention also that there are times where she's heard of us because of what we did, or at least attempted to do, as a forum.

There was the charitable event for Jean Baptiste, the young boy in Ajaccio who was sick and also there was the occasion of her wedding where we were able to send her a wedding gift, with the help of her dad and Blanche, the owner of a restaurant in Ajaccio who I was lucky enough to meet.

We've all seen how different fans came along and maintained interest for a few years, then drifted away. I'm sure the same would've happened to me if I wasn't lucky enough by my job, to have these close encounters. But it's been a while since the last one. There's been plenty of events, but none that truly sparked my interest and I wonder how much longer I can last. Maybe with Greg's alleged dropping out of DALS, opens up the opportunity to see her again in Les Enfoires, which is something I would love, but then again with JJG not participating any more, her participation may not be that special. She lost so much when she left MF/LB. Would losing JJG, be another huge loss? Well hopefully we'll get a chance to find out early next year!
Some Members really put a lot of effort into making things happen. I would have liked to contribute , atleast with a donation.

I have just read Jean Baptiste charitable thread yesterday and how you guys raised money for the young boy what turned out to be quite complicated and followed by some heated discussions.
The wedding giff/card was also a great Idea!

I am glad Alizee regularly posts on Instagram.
Everything she quits or does not continue is a loss even if it were only small appearances/participations. If she continues to do so it is better than nothing, but not enough for her fans.
I know ( was a Fan of another person and followed her some years) is not easy to keep up your interest in a person when nothing really interesting happens.

Unfortunately, the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens.

Last edited by kulli; 08-04-2017 at 05:24 PM..
Old 09-26-2017, 04:01 PM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Not new to Alizée <3
But I recently joined I been to the forums in 2015 and '16 but never registered.

I speak some languages, I have experience in the medical field.
Not much to tell, but I love Alizée <3

Regards, NH

Tags
alizée gifs