Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-19-2014, 02:17 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Paris for me and some guys from Team AF.

Also some of us (including me) want to go the Rouen two days later. We just haven't ordered the tickets yet
Old 05-19-2014, 04:44 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Rouen too. On the 27th November.

I'm so happy

We didn't buy VIP tickets at all. I never win anything and I think I will just buy my album in a store. Or on amazon. Or someone will buy it for me.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

I'm so happy

We didn't buy VIP tickets at all. I never win anything and I think I will just buy my album in a store. Or on amazon. Or someone will buy it for me.
If you don't plan on going to an autograph session and others from AF decide to wait to go to the "Tour" show instead of the autograph session, we are hoping to get some cds autographed one way or another, either by having someone there or having her sign some and then having someone pick them up few days later If it happens and we'd be glad to include you on our list. They'd either be personalized (fans name) or just signed "Alizée".

Ray started a thread on it.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7750

At this point, we don't want any money up front. We just want the info asked for in this thread. For the time being, all you have to tell us is if you want one or not, plus the name you want signed to it if she personalizes them. You can share this info privately with some others in AF, but please don't post it there because we don't want to be flooded with requests. We only have 30 requests so far, but I think people will come crawling out of the woodwork once a release date is announced.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nino View Post
I'm confused. From what I understand, the rules permit only people residing in France to participate.

ARTICLE 2 – PARTICIPANTS
2.1 La participation au Jeu est ouverte à toute personne majeure à la date d’ouverture du Jeu
résidant en France métropolitaine (Corse incluse), disposant d’une connexion internet.

Translation:
2.1 Participation in the Competition is open to any person to the opening date of the Game
residing in metropolitan France ( including Corsica ) , with an internet connection.

http://www.mysonymusic.fr/assets/pdf...fde70517db.pdf
That could be true, but I'd buy a ticket anyways (and I did).

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-19-2014 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-19-2014, 07:14 PM

daniel1985 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I went ahead and ordered for Olympia the VIP deal. I figure it has the best chance of happening, I know how to get there, and if they cancel I still might get an autographed CD out of the deal. Looks like I'm 3rd row, not bad, I don't need to touch her.
I did not order any VIP deal (couldn't find one and my French is non existent - used google translate the whole time!), but you're right - easy to get there and best chance of happening - my thoughts exactly.

Woo Yeah! Going to see Alizee in Paris.

This is awesome. I was pretty sure I would never get to see her in real life.

I'm so excited.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:38 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nino View Post
I'm confused. From what I understand, the rules permit only people residing in France to participate.
That's just for the contest to meet her. They will still sell you tickets and the CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

I'm so happy

That's an interesting thought.... going to another show. I decided this morning to try to get my ticket during my lunch break and I thought following the link to the VIP package would be the easiest route. I know I will end up buying more than one CD anyway.

Thanksgiving

I've discovered through sources that Thanksgiving in the US is two days after the Olympia date. That won't help finding good deals on airfare around that time. Also longer lines at the airports here. I'm not going to buy any airline tickets yet. As much as I want to see her have a tour, I'm not convinced it will happen. I'm going to wait a while and arrange travel later.

Credit Cards

In the past I've found that suddenly making an on-line international purchase when you don't normally do that can cause your credit card company to reject the purchase. You can call your card issuer and tell them you are about to make a purchase and then it should go through right away. I go through the purchase procedure right up until they tell you a total (usually in Euros) and then before I submit the order I call my card company (number on the back of the card) and I use the automated menus to find 'notify us of an upcoming purchase.' My company asks for an exact dollar amount but as long as you are close it's not a problem. Convert the Euro price into dollars (today it's $1.37 per Euro) and add a few dollars for currency conversion fees and tell that figure to the card company. Then submit your order and it should go through (unless there are other issues.)

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-19-2014 at 08:30 PM..
Old 05-20-2014, 07:06 AM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

Does anybody know if there will be a collectors edition of the album or a way to buy the album without buying tickets to a show that we regrettably would not be able to make it to?
Old 05-20-2014, 09:08 AM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

There hasn't been an official announcement, but she has mentioned in interviews that she would like to release a collector's edition. So far, there has always been a collector's edition.

Quote:
...a way to buy the album...
No, I don't think there's a way to buy the album. Sorry.
Old 05-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkward Turtle View Post
Does anybody know if there will be a collectors edition of the album or a way to buy the album without buying tickets to a show that we regrettably would not be able to make it to?
When I checked last night it wasn't on iTunes or Amazon in the US for preorder. The last album was eventually sold on both of those places so I'm expecting this one will be also. In fact last time Amazon shipped out CDs a few days early.

At some point Amazon.fr will probably be selling the CD and they will ship CDs to the US. That could be a backup plan.

I thought there had been a mention of a collector set before but now I'm not expecting one though I still hope there is one.

But don't worry... Info will be posted on the forum as soon as it is known.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-20-2014 at 12:15 PM..
Old 05-20-2014, 09:57 PM
Last Fan Standing

I was asking my co-worker today what 'musical show' means. He isn't an Alizée fan but has to hear about her from time to time. He thought in this case that since she has a following due to her music, but now also because of the DALS participation a different following, that she would have a show to entertain both sets of fans. A show with songs and dance.

So I was thinking that maybe she would mix in a dance or two from the DALS tour. Maybe Blackswan or Bollywood. (Would Grégoire be there too?) I imagine she will also perform some of her singles from various albums. Maybe an emphasis on the songs from the newest album.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:44 PM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

Wasn't it rumored (Rumored!!! * Get off my back) that the "Blonde tour" will be a musical based on Alizée's life, hence the song Mylène Farmer?

When people talked about the tour at first in French, they called it a "comédie musicale" (Which, btw, has nothing to do with comedy, it's just French for "musical".)

This show will be much more than just a concert. She is working with the best choreographer of DALS, there'll be a lot of dance, surely.

(If I had 55 cents for every time I've heard Alizée say she wants to combine her new-found love for dance with her music, I would almost have a euro.)

I would say a "Black swan" seems unlikely because of the time it would take to put on all the fancy make up. She'd have to start the show with it on already, ha. Grégoire Lyonnet on stage during Alizée's show? I don't see why not. Afterall, he will take part of Brahim's "Rock It All" tour.

* P.S. It was rumored.

Tags
alizee, blonde, olympia, tour