Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post

The dead links need to be updated!... especially, but not limited to, all links associated with megaupload...
Rapidshare wants a premium account if you want your links to last more than 15 minutes and they'll delete your post from ONE complaint: whether it's justified or not.

WUpload, filejungle and letitibit have VERY slow free downloads. It's like a return to the days of dial-up internet. Plus they too have become very quick to delete posts.

The only one that seems to be around with quick downloads and long-lasting links is ORON. But I'd suggest waiting a few weeks to make sure they survive. I know I'm going to wait: I just lost about 2 GB of MegaUpload links and I don't want to waste my time re-upping to a place that might close tomorrow.

There IS a place called the "Alizee Hub" and though it can be painful to configure, they do have a few terrabytes of files to wallow in!

Next year the Hub celebrates it's tenth anniversary, so if you're looking for a source of non-stop Alizee goodness, now's the time to read my thread!

Good luck getting everything re-posted. These are tough times to be a music fan.

digi
Old 02-18-2012, 03:13 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Glad to see you back around Digi!

Like you said, it's either DC++ or bust(Youtube) nowadays...
Old 02-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Glad to see you back around Digi!
Yeah, good to see you too buddy: I'm pretty busy running the Hub but I certainly haven't forgotten about you guys!

Be sure and drop by the Hub at least once every couple of weeks too: that will keep your membership current (the Hub auto-deletes inactive members so don't let time get away from you). I always save the new Alizee goodies posted in main chat as a text file so just message me and I'll get you up-to-date. (This goes for the rest of you Alizee fans too).

digi

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 02-19-2012 at 09:43 PM..

Tags
alizee, database, download, high quality, video