Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb The Ultimate Alizée Database...

Ever wondered if someone has made a folder on their hardrive that contains the most up-to-date, best quality, and biggest Alizée Video/Picture/Information/Magazine Article/Book/Translation/DVD database ever? Well I know that I have not heard of this. And is making this folder a reality, truly impossible? What if the most senior, knowledgeable, and tech-savvy members of Alizee-Forum.com and AlizeeAmerica.com were to come together and make this folder come to life...

It may take months and months of tedious work....but it is never going to be out of the question....if we put our heads and typing 'n' clicking fingers together, we can make this happen. Is anyone with me?! *crickets chirping*
Old 11-03-2010, 10:16 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Amazing idea Aaron. Count me on
Old 11-03-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
Amazing idea Aaron. Count me on
AWESOME....once we gather followers on here, we should pick up followers at Alizee-forum.com and begin the project. Cause with the power of DC++ and file-sharing sites, we will be able to accomplish this....oh and I forgot to mention that it should be super organized and everything should be easily accesible

I wonder how big the folder will be Possibly 150GB?
Old 11-03-2010, 10:30 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
naah... We are talking about the "whole" lili collection. I know that many members have a collection around 100-130 gb, but they are not satisfied. Hey, wait a min. , are the unofficials stuffs too included ?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
AWESOME....once we gather followers on here, we should pick up followers at Alizee-forum.com and begin the project. Cause with the power of DC++ and file-sharing sites, we will be able to accomplish this....oh and I forgot to mention that it should be super organized and everything should be easily accesible

Well, you are already on the DC++ hub, (heck, I'm downloading some stuff from you right now) There are many people on there that have their collections organized in various ways. I've even seen some database files. Maybe you can get some idea there.

I'm just downloading everything from the hub, using the non-duplicate option. I'm seeing how others have their collections organized, and I'm going to start doing that myself. My server is always on, and I hope to become a hub admin someday, to keep the torch alive!
Old 11-03-2010, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
Well, you are already on the DC++ hub, (heck, I'm downloading some stuff from you right now) There are many people on there that have their collections organized in various ways. I've even seen some database files. Maybe you can get some idea there.

I'm just downloading everything from the hub, using the non-duplicate option. I'm seeing how others have their collections organized, and I'm going to start doing that myself. My server is always on, and I hope to become a hub admin someday, to keep the torch alive!
Yah I see you are downloading from me I got a lot of stuff from the Lilipad DC++ Hub that hasn't been fixed and is no longer available. But yah I mean the whole shabang, as in everything that exists that relates to Alizee that is on people's hardrives that they are willing to donate for the cause.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
naah... We are talking about the "whole" lili collection. I know that many members have a collection around 100-130 gb, but they are not satisfied. Hey, wait a min. , are the unofficials stuffs too included ?
Well just not unnofficial mp3s....just cause there are a BILLION remixes and poopoo and more are being made everyday.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:46 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Count me in! My collection isn't that big, but it is organized and it has the highest quality videos that there are.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
Count me in! My collection isn't that big, but it is organized and it has the highest quality videos that there are.
sounds good an thanks! I will start the tread for this on AAm soon!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

I could give you guys a hand on this, i dont have much but I can find most of the information
Old 11-04-2010, 06:04 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I have an Alizee database of 1 MB. So I don't think I'd be much of a player here...but I'd love to help!

Tags
alizee, database, folder, ultimate, video