Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-01-2016, 06:31 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Marie-Do event 2016

Looks like this years Marie-Do event will run from 13 to 16 October. Looks like I'd just miss it if I chose to go to Ajaccio on vacation. Until we find out whether Alizee can and will participate, I'll keep this in off topic.

"DAYS OF MARIE DO

Exceptional regional mobilization

Every year, throughout a long weekend of October simultaneously in Ajaccio and Bastia, the association offers a rich program with many activities, events, shows, concerts, sporting challenges ...

Edition 2016: from 13 to 16 October in Ajaccio and Bastia

See more ->

PARTNERS EVENTS

They heard the message of the association: Everyone can do something by putting a little of his time, his passion, his talent, his network ... in the service of this cause."

http://www.association-la-marie-do.com/les-evenements/
Old 10-06-2016, 05:03 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Ghislain Rossi shared Patrick Fiori's video to the group: ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB official AIFC group.
18 hrs ·
Sad fact: Alizée will not be in "the big chill in corsica" instead of Patrick Fiori or Jenifer, surrounded by a bunch of singers. Why such absences: did she scared of microphones? Alizee is, however, the very symbol of corsica. This leads me to believe that she'll never more songs (just a point of view)

https://www.facebook.com/patrickfior...0501246333595/

One scene was shot in front of the church where Alizee had her daughter baptized. Tal is in the movie, but not Alizee. What can I say.

Last edited by Shepherd; 10-06-2016 at 05:15 AM..
Old 10-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

(Moved this to the Marie Do topic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Quote:
Ghislain Rossi shared Patrick Fiori's video to the group: ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB official AIFC group.
18 hrs ·
Sad fact: Alizée will not be in "the big chill in corsica" instead of Patrick Fiori or Jenifer, surrounded by a bunch of singers. Why such absences: did she scared of microphones? Alizee is, however, the very symbol of corsica. This leads me to believe that she'll never more songs (just a point of view)
Okay, well there's a bit of AIFC sensationalism (just a point of view)

Patrick and Jenifer are both from Corsica also. They are currently more active singers than Alizée. Patrick and Jenifer are participating in a concert, just as they did at the "Marie Do Days' last year. Alizée wasn't in that concert. So nothing different here. Last year Alizée and her daughter participated in the fashion show at the same event. There will be another fashion show this year. I doubt Alizée and her daughter will participate again this year in that show since photos of her daughter ran amok across the internet after that show. Sure, it's Alizée's own doing, we all make mistakes.

Here's the schedule for this year's event in this PDF. (open PDFs at your own risk.) http://www.association-la-marie-do.c...tobre.2016.pdf or visit the La Marie Do website here and get the info straight from the source.

http://www.association-la-marie-do.com/

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 10-14-2016 at 07:01 AM..
Old 10-13-2016, 05:40 PM

It looks like the Marie-Do event is underway in Ajaccio. Will Alizee make an appearance this year? If she does, it will probably be on the weekend when there's the possibilty of both her and Greg returning home from his DALS job.

EDIT: Perfect timing I guess. "Lanfranchi Blanche Jean Baptiste " posted this video of an interview Alizee did last year during the Marie-Do event. I had added English subs to that video. She also posted a picture from last year of Alizee and her daughter in the fashion show.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-13-2016 at 06:01 PM..
Old 10-14-2016, 07:07 AM
Last Fan Standing

There has been some accident today at the Marie-Do site in Ajaccio today. I think strong winds may have damaged some of the temporary buildings. (tents) Some injuries were reported.
Old 10-14-2016, 08:17 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
There has been some accident today at the Marie-Do site in Ajaccio today. I think strong winds may have damaged some of the temporary buildings. (tents) Some injuries were reported.
Hope nothing too serious and everyone is o k , bless her and all involved
Old 10-14-2016, 09:44 AM

The 'La Marie-Do' FB page had this to say...

"Suite aux intempéries qui ont frappé la région Ajaccienne ce matin, le chapiteau de la Marie Do a subi une forte dégradation.

Les enfants qui participaient à la journée des scolaires sont tous sains et saufs.

Nous tenons à remercier les enfants pour leur sang froid, les accompagnants, les bénévoles, le personnel de l hôpital Eugenie(V240), les pompiers d Ajaccio et l'ensemble des personnes qui se sont mobilisées pour nous aider."

Following the bad weather that hit the region ajaccienne this morning, the capital of the Marie do has suffered a sharp deterioration.
The children who participated in the day of the school are all safe and sound.
We would like to thank the children for their cold blood, the accompanying persons, the volunteers, the staff of l hospital eugenie (V240), firefighters d ajaccio and all of the people who have mobilized to help us.

and this

"Suite à de nombreuses questions nous vous informons que tous les évènements prévus dans le cadre des 10èmes jouurnées de la MARIE DO sont annulées ( concert de ce soir ,loto etc .. )"
Due to many issues we inform you that all the events planned in the context of the 10th day of the Marie do are cancelled (concert tonight, lotto etc..)

No mention of serious injuries so far.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:22 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

Thanks for posting that vid Scruffydog and to reiterate what alizeefan said above.. bless her and all those involved.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-14-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
"Suite à de nombreuses questions nous vous informons que tous les évènements prévus dans le cadre des 10èmes jouurnées de la MARIE DO sont annulées ( concert de ce soir ,loto etc .. )"
Due to many issues we inform you that all the events planned in the context of the 10th day of the Marie do are cancelled (concert tonight, lotto etc..)

From what I read, I concur that the entire 10th edition of the Marie-Do days has been cancelled due to the damage at the main area at Place Miot.
http://www.association-la-marie-do.com/

https://www.thelocal.fr/20161014/cor...storm-injuries

Patrick Fiori and Jenifer went to visit the injured at the hospital.
http://www.corsenetinfos.corsica/Mar...ri_a23766.html

I don't have any info on where Alizée was today, but my guess is that she is in Paris with Grégoire for all the hype in progress for the DALS7 premier Saturday night. Seems like she has managed to avoid being photographed though during the promo.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 10-14-2016 at 08:32 PM..
Old 10-15-2016, 06:25 PM

This is a message I received today from Lanfranchi Blanche Jean Baptiste ;

"Merci beaucoup de votre soutien nous avons deux blessé graves et des blessés légers et un traumatisme pour les enfants et benevoles"

Thank you very much for your support we have two serious injuries and slight injuries and trauma for children and volunteers