Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-19-2010, 05:36 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

and finally...

401-450

401. When you spend hours making *something
402. you watch the videos here at Alizee America and hate reading the subtitles because it takes away from the time that you are looking and paying attention to Alizee. (wish i took French so i would understand and wouldnt need subitles)
403. you know you're an Alizée fan when you desperately post hoping she'll noticed you on the off chance she browses through the forum.
404. hehehe, why thank you. I take that as a compliment
405. You know you're an Alizée when when you google Alizée just so you can copy "Alizée" with the accent above the first "e".
406. you know you're an Alizée fan when you start taking your school's language department posters of France to put on your wall
weird, but I had to do it
407. when you can find the "é" key on any english keyboard or cellphone
408. when you spend an hour looking through the crap in the storage looking for something you thought (and still think) you had (another teaser for something to come, MUAHAHAH)
409. when the ^ project takes you eight times as long because you keep spending 15 minutes looking at each picture.
410. When travelocity commercials excite you! And if you get this reference, then I truely consider you a fan!
411. You know when your an Alizée fan when you have doubts bout Chuck Norris being the strongest in the world
412. Lol, don't jalen let see that one! And as for the one I just tought of: 29 Mars 2010 was the best day OF YOUR LIFE!
413. When July 4th is the anniversary of Moi Lolita, and you're going to celebrate it like it's not going to happen next year... and maybe that whole independence fireworks stuff too
414. you know you're an Alizée fan when don't go to sleep just so you can vote for her one more time before going to sleep!
415. ...When you show your support (and/or gratitude) on the ChartsInFrance website! Multiple times, even - who's counting?
416. When you get a bit overexcited because you thought you heard Gourmandises when your aunt was watching Julie & Julia! Yeah, sorry, stupid, but I did kinda go 'Huh?!'
417. you mark down the date for AAA day on every calendar you own
418. you decide to save up money in case the hypothetical question becomes a reality
419. When you do a double take every time you see one of those tall electric towers, mistaking it for an Eiffel Tower
420. You know you're an Alizée fan when you skip out on getting a ride and just walk to PT in the morning so you can listen to Alizée longer as you walk.
421. You really know your an Alizée fan if you become a drill sergeant, make up an Alizée cadence, and when marching your troops you have 'em do Alizée cadence or song LOL That would be pretty funny.
422. You know you're an Alizée fan when slow days on this site make you truely feel there is nothing fun to do online. I'm sorry, I just really need a job!
423. When you check back at Alizée America every 10 minutes... even though the chances of a new post being made within the past 10 minutes, let alone at 3 in the morning... are very slim.
424. I still can't believe I threw some $130 bucks down for the new Alizée album. The most I've ever spent on entertainment!
425. YKYAFW you honestly believe listening to Gourmandises while eating sweets makes them taste better. Key lime pie was AMAZING tonight! And yes, it was better than normal, thanks to Gourmandises! Lol and tonight I got a laughing fit when I heard Sandrine on tv! Lol I'm more obsessed than I should be...
426. YYKYAFW you know what Susan Serandon (spelling?) sounds like with a French accent. Lol this is a hugely streched out reference, if anybody figures this, I will be super freaking surprised!
427. When you purposefully sing I'm Fed Up!, I'm Not Twenty, English Youpidoo, and English Amélie with a French accent when singing along.
428. ykyaf when you visit this site so much that when you were looking through the ueds sign up thread and saw where you posted your real name, you thought 'Who the freak is that?'
429. YKYAFW every time you draw a new line on your drafting of an apartment, you take a 10 minute AAm break.
430. when you're watching Michael Moore's 'Sicko' à la même temps because it makes France look so awesome
431. You know you're an Alizée fan when you attack your friend out of jealousy when learning that his French teacher in high school used Alizée in class.
432. your heart lept when someone mentioned Grand Central station on tv!
433. You know you're an Alizée fan when your media player says you have over 200 plays for "Unknown Album" (UEDS) getting close to 1000...
434. when you have over 200 plays for limelight alone, sucka
don't even ask about moi lolita
435. ykyafw you decide to scan her signing of your name and print photoshopped (to make it plain black and white) copies to use as labels on your stuff! Yeah, I'ma do that when I get computer access!
436. You know you're an Alizée when the sight of this in the dining hall excites you: (http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/u...downsize13.jpg)
437. YKYAFW something inside you screams for you to buy Tinkerbelle every time you see on!
438. You know you're an Alizée fan upon closer inspection, you get mad because Corsica isn't in the picture.
439. You know you're an Alizée fan when...

Today I actually said out loud " *gasp in suprise* Tinkerbell! " lol.

I explain:
In art class we are making collages and a friend at my table had some of his cut outs from magazines for his collage on the table. I seen the Tinkerbell cut out and took it for my project lol. He didn't really mind because he was just cutting out random things for his collage. He did look at me weird when I gave such a reaction to finding it though lol . I plan on making an Alizée collage with lots and lots of Alizée pictures along with the tinkerbell cut out too ofcourse.
440. YKYAFW you're kinda glad you WEREN'T born in France, because then Alizée would have been pretty common, and you probably wouldn't have been able to like her as much. And I know I would have completely disregarded her when I was eight and nine.
441. You know you're an Alizée fan when you'd give your left nut to have been this person with the towel for that day
442. You know you're an Alízée when you (guys) would give your left nut to be a hairstylist for a day! (that day in particular!)
443. You know you're an Alizée fan when you would have given the right one too to keep the towel
444. ykyafw you don't mind watching crappy cell phone quality videos of her 2003 concert, despite the fact there is the amazing hq dvd; just because it is a different angle or performance! Or she does the best drum solo ever!
445. Lol, when you search for every such single clip and when you get those, you show it to everyone.
446. You know you're an Alizée fan when you've went through EVERY post and counted ALL the reasons there are for how people know they're Alizée fans. Then you try to post each one and instead find the character limit on posts here by seeing this message:

The text that you have entered is too long (54190 characters). Please shorten it to 50000 characters long.
447. When you always play Civilization 3 as the French, with Joan d'Arc renamed as "Alizée Jacotey of the Corsicans" and totally kick the world's ass.
448. When you show Alizée's music and videos to your 70 year-old grandfather (who just happens to be an ex-secretary of the Hungarian Communist Party) and he likes her so much he says he would join this site if he spoke English.
449. You know you're an Alizée fan when the first thing you do once online is to google "Alizee" so that you can copy and paste "Alizée", have to write the Goddess name properly, right?
450. ykyafw when you know every accented letter location on your cell!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we can keep count again lol (jk )
Old 04-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

451. You know you're an Alizée fan when you get irritated when other artist's songs are on Alizée Radio.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:06 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

452. Ykyafw you hear Hung Up, go running from your bedroom to the living room, only to remember that the Madonna version is the only one played in the States, so you have to make up a random excuse for your excitement. Just now! I was so freaking embarassed!
Old 04-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

453. When you compile a list of 450 reasons why we're Alizée fans
Old 04-19-2010, 06:11 PM

453 When you sit there and do that^(3 posts up!)
Old 04-20-2010, 10:25 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

454. When you use nearly all of what is left of the ink in your printer to print off about 400 little Alizée pictures for your collage project in art class.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:29 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

455 When you're playing mafia wars app on facebook and scream YES! when you see that they're adding a Paris campaign

Old 04-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Recline yourself

456. When you reverse the little paper in the license plate "thing" and dub your new car "5060"
Old 04-20-2010, 11:48 PM

Lol nice! 457. Ykyafw you use JBG as your wake up alarm every morning.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:58 PM
Recline yourself

458. When you run upstairs to the garage and snap a quick photo