Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Somebody broke into the car and stole my dad's wallet.
On a positive note, my aunt is back on her way home after a (very) long vacation, and a friend has offered her a job as soon as she gets there
Old 08-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Against The Current

Today would have been my grandpa's 93rd birthday, the first since he passed away in September last year. I miss him, and I wasn't with him a year ago, which I regret a lot. He was very kind and had a great sense of humor, whenever we had people over for something, he would tell jokes and never came empty handed, he always brought something with him to share.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:54 PM

george007 is on a distinguished road

Our exams ended today, and we had a great party.
No more studying for the next 3 months. Awww yeahhh...!!!
Old 08-21-2013, 11:19 PM
Against The Current

I was looking through a bunch of old stuff this afternoon and I picked up a journal my dad kept from my childhood. I read all of 1996 through his eyes, and 1997 is next, plus a few more journals. It's crazy how much has changed since then! Life never runs out of things to throw your way. What a trip.

Apart from that, I listened to Zée songs, looked at a bunch of pictures on instagram and facebook, and I started reading The Count Of Monte Cristo again. I left off somewhere in the middle a couple of years ago and never finished it. Instead of continuing there, I wanted to start over and have everything fresh in my mind. I'm reading the Oxford World's Classics edition, which is 1130 pages long, including the explanatory notes, which more often than not I really need because I'm not a learned and well traveled man of the 1840s
Old 12-22-2013, 12:01 PM

Default Akinator.com

Today I found a cool website: http://en.akinator.com/ which guesses the character you are thinking of, by asking questions, whether it's real or not. I finally got it to guess Alizée after about 20 questions and a wrong guess.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:19 PM
Against The Current

I've used the app on Android! It's fun, and I tried Alizée too
My day was ok, we went to an uncle's house for his birthday, talked a whole lot and watched some soccer. Speaking of apps, the official FIFA app looks nice and works well so far, unlike most "official" apps from organizations like that :|
Old 12-22-2013, 10:37 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Mine was okay too. I had gone to bed early last night and slept really well. Woke up to a nice surprise. Then had a nice breakfast, and a pleasant drive listening to Alizée music for a few hours. Then some chores and file downloads. I leveled up on the hub from Ray4 to Ray5 without using cheat codes, though I tried afterwards to see what would happen. (Nothing.)
Old 01-04-2014, 12:24 AM

Ah, I finally can enjoy the enormous amount of media on the Alizee Hub. I joined the Hub yesterday. I wasn't hoping to join it before, but the difficulty of finding good quality pics on the web, made me join finally.

I thought it might take at least a day to get registered there because of strict rules and stuff, but to my surprise I was registered in a few minutes.
And there seems to be a lot of Alizee files there that can't be found anywhere on the web.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Today was a good day... but a tiring one. I've been constantly crossing the border between France and Germany these week in order to see both sides of my family , and today was no exception with well over 5 hours of driving in total , with a visit to a friend in hospital in another city on top of that !

Thank god I spent an amazing evening with my two of my best old childhood friends ex-ex....ex-girlfriend a, who has now become a great confidant and probably my best female friend (which proves me wrong from back when I used to say to true friendship between men and women couldn't really exist )

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-09-2014, 10:29 PM

I started my studies again, so I won't be browsing the forums very often, but I'm trying to keep up with the news. Plus I met a french-speaking Arabian friend on facebook. He doesn't seem to know who Alizée is, but I can ask for his help to translate any interview or anything like that.