Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
There's nothing about the site that says it can't be Alizée's future site. It's registered to Sony BMG, and everything else looks good. Additionally, after an official announcement and a release window, it's very unlikely that moi-alizee.com has anything to do with the new Alizée.
Actually, the official announcement page over at rcamusic.fr was updated to include a direct link to www.alizee-officiel.com and the statement that it's the new official site.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
very true, but they do sound very "Jeremyish" ..

whatever that means
Fifty/Sixty does, but in light of this press release, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Mademoiselle Juliette is a Daniel Darc composition. It kinda sounds like his stuff. Lets see if I'm right.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:38 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

never heard any of his stuff (i don't think?). As long as you don't have some inside info, I would still put my money on Jeremy

lets make it interesting though, how about if you are wrong, you have to change your name to Snatcher43?

maybe not, that just wouldn't seem right ...
Old 09-11-2007, 10:34 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
taken from AF rough translation:

Originally Posted by RMJ
After having signed a few months ago with RCA/SonyBmg, Alizée is finalizing her new album “Psychédélices” which will be released in November.

The first single “Miss Juliette” will be introduced on the radios during the last week of September. And the clip will be available one month later.

For her 3rd album, Alizée chose to collaborate with Bertrand Burgalat, Daniel Darc, Oxmo Puccino, Jérémy Chatelain and yet Jean Fauque for the texts.

Alizée has been away from the shelfs for 3 years and sold already 6 million discs throughout the world.

The artist who is serene and impatient to present her album, finished recently preparing her return in protected environment, dependent on the flight of a title in studio and to the rumour “completely unfounded, untrue and shocking” launched by the press and the emissions people of a war with Mylène Farmer or the presence on the album of a malevolent song connected to her.
"Great News", Awesome...

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 09-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As long as you don't have some inside info
Not inside info, just that it reminds me of his other stuff. I like Daniel Darc. He was really big in the 80s with Taxi Girl, but has also had an interesting solo career. And while I was living in France he had a hit with Nouvelle Star winner Thierry Amiel:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UlkTzX_WNe4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UlkTzX_WNe4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Edit: While we're at it, lets talk about these other artists mentioned in the press release! Jérémy, Fauque, and Darc I'm familiar with... But Burgalat's name only came up for the first time a few days ago, and I still don't know much about him. And Puccino - a French rapper I've never heard before - is an even bigger surprise!

Last edited by Ben; 09-11-2007 at 11:49 PM..
Old 09-11-2007, 11:53 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Holy crap! We just got the offical release announcement from Sony (thanks RMJ for posting it on the locked thread)

http://www.rcamusic.fr/news/70

-----------------------

Communiqué - 11 Septembre 2007 - Alizée
(11/09/2007)

Voir la page de l'artiste

Après avoir signé il y a quelques mois avec RCA/SonyBmg, Alizée est en train de finaliser son nouvel album "Psychédélices" qui paraîtra au mois de Novembre prochain.

Le premier single "Mademoiselle Juliette" sera présenté aux radios durant la dernière semaine de septembre. Et le clip sera disponible un mois plus tard.

Pour son 3ème album, Alizée a notamment choisi de collaborer avec Bertrand Burgalat, Daniel Darc, Oxmo Puccino, Jérémy Chatelain ou encore Jean Fauque pour les textes.

Alizée est absente des bacs depuis 3 ans et affiche déjà 6 millions de disques vendus à travers le monde.

L'artiste qui est sereine et impatiente de présenter son album, finit actuellement de préparer son retour dans une ambiance protégée, liée au vol d'un titre en studio et à la rumeur "totalement infondée, mensongère et choquante" lancée par la presse et les émissions people d'une guerre avec Mylène Farmer ou de la présence dans l'album d'une chanson malveillante à son egard.

-------------------

In short: Mlle. Juliette is the first single, and will be on the radio the last week of September. The music vid will be out a month later, and the album (Psychédélices) will release in November.

Woot!
I hope you guys are familiar with Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

"I think i've soiled me armour!"....

WOOOT! Just saw this now - i'm just grinning like a little girly-man!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 09-12-2007, 12:02 AM
alizée ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Not inside info, just that it reminds me of his other stuff. I like Daniel Darc. He was really big in the 80s with Taxi Girl, but has also had an interesting solo career. And while I was living in France he had a hit with Nouvelle Star winner Thierry Amiel:
hmm .. i definitely see where you are coming from. you may be right after all, not that I am surprised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
And Puccino - a French rapper I've never heard before - is an even bigger surprise!
yeah i think that is really cool, i don't know anything about him either, but I like how it seems she is trying out a lot of different things.

I also just had a completely unrelated thought, i wonder what the odds are of Lili walking out on stage wearing a sweet corset to perform MJ. WOW..
Old 09-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I also just had a completely unrelated thought, i wonder what the odds are of Lili walking out on stage wearing a sweet corset to perform MJ. WOW..
Holy Crap... I don't think I could sleep at night with that image in my head
Old 09-12-2007, 12:06 AM
alizée ninja

i dunno, when i think of juliette from romeo and juliette ... i think corset
Old 09-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

OOOPPPSS....sorry for starting that thread I didn't know info about her website was posted...lol