Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2017] Dance Holidays with A&G - Top of travel

https://www.facebook.com/TOPOFTRAVEL...3215049771775/

Quote:
EXCLUSIF ! Vous pourrez retrouver cet été Alizée & Gregoire Lyonnet dans Top Clubs pour une saison 2...

Voici en exclusivité les dates de la tournée dans nos clubs... Idéal pour devenir le Dieu ou la Déesse du Chachacha, du paso doble ou de la Rumba !

EXCLUSIVE! You will be able to find this summer Alizée & Gregoire Lyonnet in Top Clubs for a season 2 ...
Here are in exclusivity the dates of the tour in our clubs ... Ideal to become God or Goddess of Chachacha, paso doble or Of the Rumba!

. Du 12/7 au 18/7 au Monténégro : Top Clubs Delfin 4* nl
. Du 19/7 au 25/7 en Croatie : Top Clubs Quercus 4* nl
. Du 8/8 au 14/8 au Portugal : Top Clubs Alvor Baia 4* nl
. Du 20/8 au 26/8 à Malte : Top Clubs Salini 4* nl
. Du 29/8 au 4/9 en Crète : Top Clubs Chrispy 3* nl
http://www.topoftravel.fr/

Old 01-06-2017, 11:48 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

When I first saw this and even now, I'm wondering is this just a repost of what happened last year or is this happening again? The same locations made me doubt this even more, but I guess this is happening again this year. Then to add more to my feeling of deja vu was seeing she's going to be in Le Grand Blind test.....apparently again or is someone out there messing with my mind????

I'm glad for her. The fact that these places want them back again is a very good sign for them, but still, news of either of these events didn't excite me in the least. I did find some consolation in the fact that another pregnancy would be a real show stopper for me anyways, but I'm thinking she wouldn't be scheduling these events in the summer if she was currently trying for that new addition.

Of course trying to have a baby and actually getting pregnant are something you can't set your watch by and maybe there are clauses in the contract that allow for cancellation in case of that. But I don't think a resort would have someone sign that type of contract. They try and book these things well in advance for a reason. They want to know well ahead of time they'll have entertainment for their guests. After all, some guests will be booking stays there because they'll be expecting to see them.

Anyways I find it encouraging that she 'apparently' doesn't have immediate plans to expand her family.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:21 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Touring hotels appears to be "as good as it's going to get" for her future career, and she might be comfortable with that. Although, Alizee makes her living as an "artist," she doesn't seem to have much inclination toward "artistry." Take, for example, her tattoos. Those are the worst tattoos I've ever seen on a woman. I see them as self mutilation. And then, her wedding: she had a sloppy wedding dress with oddly positioned sequence that make it appear she spilt something on herself. Unless the dress was handed down through her family, it doesn't make sense for a woman who had money to spend. Most women go crazy trying to get everything perfect for "the biggest day of their life." Look at the rag on her head, what the hell is that about. And her bridesmaids' dresses are a nightmare. A real artist is driven to perfection. I don't see that in Alizee. Despite all her success and thousands of people telling her they love her, I think Alizee has a low opinion of herself. She married her dance instructor. Her ambitions are modest. Although she must work hard to do what must be done, I don't have a sense of commitment beyond necessity. Perhaps Sony cut her off for this very reason. None of this would matter to me if I didn't care about her, but I do. It's distressing that she has all but faded away.

If it weren't for Alizee, I would never have discovered Stromae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO1V...oKWGLu-BOWSnyX

Last edited by Shepherd; 01-06-2017 at 04:42 PM..
Old 01-06-2017, 05:15 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Although, Alizee makes her living as an "artist," she doesn't seem to have much inclination toward "artistry." Take, for example, her tattoos. Those are the worst tattoos I've ever seen on a woman. And then, her wedding: she had a sloppy wedding dress with oddly positioned sequence that make it appear that she spilt something on herself. Unless the dress was handed down through her family, it doesn't make sense for a woman who had money to spend. Most women go crazy trying to get everything perfect for "the biggest day of their life." Look at the rag on her head, what the hell is that about. And her bridesmaids' dresses are a nightmare. A real artist is driven to perfection. I don't see that in Alizee.
You can argue about the tattoos. I don't like them as well, well the most of them. Tinkerbell suited her. Most of the others... not really. But I don't like tattoos in general. But if she likes them, it's her choice. I don't know why I think of this right now but a few days ago I read an interview with another really popular singer - as I mentioned before, my 2nd favourite singer is Amy Macdonald - and during the break between her last and her new album she got a huge tattoo with skulls and roses (something I don't like at all) and some people were like "Uh. What ugly tattoos. You've changed. I won't listen to your music anymore. " which was really weird because if you listen to her new songs she's still the same singer that she was when she started her career 10 years ago. The same person with the same spirit in her songs and this is why she'll most likely have another hit album in lots of countries in Europe. She simply likes a tattoo some people dislike. It might not fit with her image but it's her choice and that doesn't make her a bad artist or less of a perfectionist.

More or less the same goes for the wedding dress. You say that women normally go crazy because they want the biggest day of their lives to be perfect. Maybe THIS dress was simply perfect for Alizée? If I remember correctly she said in the Gala interview that they were planning the wedding for ages (a year?). So for sure she thought long about what kind of dress she wants to wear. And she simply loved that one? Who cares if you are an artist or not? Who cares if others might expect you to wear something more chic, something more... I don't know? It doesn't matter at all. A bride should look into the mirror and feel like the most beautiful woman in the world on her big day. And Alizée decided that this dress was the one she needed so she could feel exactly like that. Tastes differ. If not life would be boring.

Ok and about "she married her dance instructor". And what else what she supposed to do? Marry some high class supermodel? Simply because it would fit better into her profile as an artist? Apparently a dance instructor isn't good enough for her? Even if she loves him? Even if he seems to be a great stepfather for her beloved daughter? Ouch.

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 01-06-2017 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Why am I even typing this...
Old 01-06-2017, 07:55 PM

Despite her tattoos and her unfortunate choice of wedding dress, I still adore Alizee. As for Gregorie, I like him a lot. If Alizee married a millionaire and had to cater to a high society life, I don't think she would be happy nor would the marriage last. Gregorie, on the other hand, is perfect for her. My biggest disappointment is her fading career, a career that is barely visible right now. I want to see more of her. I like almost all of her music and wish she would sing again. I recognize that my interest in Alizee is egocentric, and not necessarily what is best for her. I want her to be happy, but most of all I don't want her to disappear.

By the way, thanks for Amy MacDonald. I didn't know about her before, but now that I do, I enjoy her music.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:47 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
You can argue about the tattoos. I don't like them as well, well the most of them. Tinkerbell suited her. Most of the others... not really. But I don't like tattoos in general. But if she likes them, it's her choice. I don't know why I think of this right now but a few days ago I read an interview with another really popular singer - as I mentioned before, my 2nd favourite singer is Amy Macdonald - and during the break between her last and her new album she got a huge tattoo with skulls and roses (something I don't like at all) and some people were like "Uh. What ugly tattoos. You've changed. I won't listen to your music anymore. " which was really weird because if you listen to her new songs she's still the same singer that she was when she started her career 10 years ago. The same person with the same spirit in her songs and this is why she'll most likely have another hit album in lots of countries in Europe. She simply likes a tattoo some people dislike. It might not fit with her image but it's her choice and that doesn't make her a bad artist or less of a perfectionist.

More or less the same goes for the wedding dress. You say that women normally go crazy because they want the biggest day of their lives to be perfect. Maybe THIS dress was simply perfect for Alizée? If I remember correctly she said in the Gala interview that they were planning the wedding for ages (a year?). So for sure she thought long about what kind of dress she wants to wear. And she simply loved that one? Who cares if you are an artist or not? Who cares if others might expect you to wear something more chic, something more... I don't know? It doesn't matter at all. A bride should look into the mirror and feel like the most beautiful woman in the world on her big day. And Alizée decided that this dress was the one she needed so she could feel exactly like that. Tastes differ. If not life would be boring.

Ok and about "she married her dance instructor". And what else what she supposed to do? Marry some high class supermodel? Simply because it would fit better into her profile as an artist? Apparently a dance instructor isn't good enough for her? Even if she loves him? Even if he seems to be a great stepfather for her beloved daughter? Ouch.

I agree. It looks like a very traditional dress. It would go well with an old-fashioned wedding in a traditional Corsican hamlet - complete with the bride walking through the hamlet on the way to the church. She obviously planned everything very carefully.

As for her marrying her dance instructor; he is not just any instructor, he is one of the best in France. By the way, I like him too (and I never liked Jeremy).
Old 01-08-2017, 09:57 PM

I thought this wedding dress looked great on her...

Here's the video https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwR...ew?usp=sharing

wedding dress.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-08-2017 at 10:02 PM..
Old 01-09-2017, 01:15 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Thanks Scruffy. I don't believe that I have ever seen that particular version before.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:27 AM

That was a video I took. Too bad my filming skills were so lacking.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:12 PM

This is the first time I have seen this video. I agree the dress in the video looks great, but it's not the same dress she wore to her wedding. The wedding dress is floor length and does not have thin shoulder straps. I would really like to know the history of her wedding gown. I suspect it is a family heirloom, and that would explain its dowdy appearance and also her choice for it.