Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
tru that bro. you should see the stuff I'm on now. its one big pill in a hotdog bun. i put some mustard on it to dilute the taste and bam good to go
Excuse me, who the heck are you??!?
Old 08-26-2010, 08:04 PM

bbk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
tru that bro. you should see the stuff I'm on now. its one big pill in a hotdog bun. i put some mustard on it to dilute the taste and bam good to go
oh i see. you're a troll. not even a real guy. i knew ive seen that pic somewhere before. it's not you. everyone knows that oral only cycles yield minimal results. since you mentioned "pill," i know ur full of crap. no one runs a cycle without injecting some form of test - be it prop, cyp, eth, etc.

do some research before trolling with fake muscle pix. k? thnx.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I'd save Morrissey first. Forget my music, forget my clothes, I'd be devastated without my baby. He's a pretty smart cat though, so if he was already safe and sound in his favorite tree in our yard I'd grab my iPod.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-27-2010, 12:36 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Well, I don't live in a house right now, but I suppose that if my dorm caught fire, I'd grab my laptop and skadaddle. Seriously, I'd be so handicapped on campus without my laptop.. I can't imagine going to the library or the computer lab every time to use the computer. *shudder*

Old 08-27-2010, 01:22 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Grab my guitar so I can keep playing Alizee covers for you guys...and for myself of course!
Old 08-27-2010, 01:45 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I'd save Morrissey first. Forget my music, forget my clothes, I'd be devastated without my baby. He's a pretty smart cat though, so if he was already safe and sound in his favorite tree in our yard I'd grab my iPod.
You know that if you so happen to die with the cat near you, that fuckin' thing will eat you without thinking twice, right?

cats are evil.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:55 AM

Kronos is on a distinguished road

Easy, my signed polaroid

Altho I would take my entire ueds collectors box with the polaroid in it if I could
Old 08-27-2010, 05:10 AM

Ronald is on a distinguished road

Probably nothing, maybe something I could grab on the way out. I have annual lessons in first aid. One item is what to do when you see a fire. Now I have seen some vids where there was a livingroom fire. Starts small, within 40 secs, the whole place is doomed, so start saving yourself, let all your precious sh#t behind!!!!

Don't want to sound like a numb here sorry (I probably do)
Old 08-27-2010, 06:28 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

I would save my external hard drive, not only do I have a complete backup of all my Alizée media, but also of my whole computer; and although theoretically everything in there could be replaced, it would take a lot of time, patience, and effort.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:37 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Well, I don't live in a house right now, but I suppose that if my dorm caught fire, I'd grab my laptop and skadaddle. Seriously, I'd be so handicapped on campus without my laptop.. I can't imagine going to the library or the computer lab every time to use the computer. *shudder*
Similar situation for me also. There is nothing much in my room here. One huge box, one travel bag, my clothes, my laptop and one small box of Alizée CDs. I can't take away the huge. I can always get a computer in any room here, so I'll take the box of CDs. If I my house caught fire, then I would certainly try to save someone's life.

There is an interesting question that we have been hearing since our childhood.

Supposing your house caught fire and you can save only one person from your mother, your spouse and your child. Who do you save?

What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Grab my guitar so I can keep playing Alizee covers for you guys...and for myself of course!
That's so nice of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
I would save my external hard drive, not only do I have a complete backup of all my Alizée media, but also of my whole computer; and although theoretically everything in there could be replaced, it would take a lot of time, patience, and effort.
Getting Alizée media doesn't require much effort these days if you have decent internet connection.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 08-29-2010 at 08:10 AM..

Tags
1 item, cds, fire, save