Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2015, 09:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default What direction(s) should Alizée and Gregoire go in?

I speculated recently that Gregoire might not be happy with a future of just dancing at workshops like they've been doing recently or teaching dance in Ajaccio after experiencing the excitement of competiitive dancing and Alizee might not be happy to see him paired up with some beautiful woman in future competitions and after what she's gone through, I wouldn't blame her at all for that.

I fhink Alizee enjoys dancing more than singing, but I don't really see much of a future in it for her, once the DALS4 effect wears off.

I also think that most of her fans out there want to see her sing, rather than dance. So how do you satisfy everyone?

I think the best solution would for her to come out with another album. Then Gregoire can create some dances for some of the songs that her and Alizee can make videos of and perform on stage. The only one who would be making a sacrifice here would be Alizee, but it would lead to more dancing with Gregoire and therefore I think it's something in the end she would really enjoy.

Of course the main problem is to come up with a good album. Maybe Gregoire's input could help her pick the best songs to work with. That's something she's had problems with in the past. But if they could make this work, I don't think there's anything else out there that could make them both, not to mention "their" fans, much happier or bring in a lot more income than these work shops do.