Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-21-2018, 06:41 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
One of these dancers and one of the band members went to Ajaccio to be at some Alizee event I believe it was. I think Ray has a picture.
It was Loic and Stephanie. The picture is waaaay back in Alizée's Instagram. I think in spring or summer 2012 or 2013.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:54 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Wow....I'm surprised I found the post through a google search where Ray had posted and Instagram picture. It looks like from the title they were there to celebrate the 10th anniversary of En Concert.

I got a kick out of him watching her during the Youpidou backstage video...

http://youtu.be/NejF9gZh2bI?t=66

Stephanie Luc En Concert members in Ajaccio.jpg

Ray.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-21-2018 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-21-2018, 07:37 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Wow....I'm surprised I found the post through a google search where Ray had posted and Instagram picture. It looks like from the title they were there to celebrate the 10th anniversary of En Concert.

This is a great video. I have watched it dozens of time. I have always liked Loic, and maybe it is because he reminded me of a college buddy of mine. He always looked like he was having a good time drumming. Granted, he had an enviable job with a terrific view!
Old 06-21-2018, 07:57 AM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Attachment 2126

Attachment 2127
You can even find their names on one of the Actualizée en concert issues i think
Old 06-21-2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
This is a great video. I have watched it dozens of time. I have always liked Loic, and maybe it is because he reminded me of a college buddy of mine. He always looked like he was having a good time drumming. Granted, he had an enviable job with a terrific view!

I really enjoy this song.....both versions. It has a great beat and I love the way it builds up half way through. I also love this video. I get such a kick out of watching her dance and again, this shows the type of person she is where she's not dancing for the concert, she is just enjoying herself.

This picture from the Youpidou video gives us a quick glimpse of Mylene Farmer. As I said, I think these girls had to do the best or with MF, they would have been quickly out the door, but I'll bet Mylene has been around so long and was so successful, that she only hired people with good reputations or people she's worked with many times before and I'm sure these young ladies fall into that category.

As far as Alizée having to worry about anyone on that stage with her, I'd say it was this back up singer who was a beautiful woman in my book but still she had a long way to go to get any wheres near close to Alizée as far as the complete package.

I have to post the whole video.

MF Youpidou back stage.jpg

back up singer.jpg

Old 06-21-2018, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I get such a kick out of watching her dance and again, this shows the type of person she is where she's not dancing for the concert, she is just enjoying herself.
While Alizee is singing, she does this little number with her feet like she has springs in them. Fun to watch.

Quote:
This picture from the Youpidou video gives us a quick glimpse of Mylene Farmer.
This really surprised me because I thought how could I ever miss a shot of Mylene? Then I went to YouTube and watched the video of this that I normally watch - Alizee (Making Clips) (Bonus DVD) - and I see that she does not show up at all! It looks like the same camera and same angle and about at the same time. Her legs are there but her head is missing.

This URL takes you to the point in the video where I took the screen shot:

https://youtu.be/HOnF7KFmOck?list=RDMMHOnF7KFmOck&t=76

Quote:
As far as Alizée having to worry about anyone on that stage with her, I'd say it was this back up singer who was a beautiful woman in my book but still she had a long way to go to get any wheres near close to Alizée as far as the complete package.
A beautiful woman rarely escapes my notice

True, this backup singer is beautiful. I forgot her name, but I had tried to Google her to see if she has done anything else singing-wise since En Concert. There is not much on her at all.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

This really surprised me because I thought how could I ever miss a shot of Mylene? Then I went to YouTube and watched the video of this that I normally watch - Alizee (Making Clips) (Bonus DVD) - and I see that she does not show up at all! It looks like the same camera and same angle and about at the same time. Her legs are there but her head is missing.

Did you watch that section to the end, because it zooms out for just a second or two to capture most of her and is easy to miss
If you don't see it, it may have something to do with how someone screen captured and or uploaded it to Youtube. Ray would probably know. He's pretty knowledgeable in that type of thing.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-21-2018 at 06:29 PM..
Old 06-21-2018, 10:37 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

It looks like Mylene. She has red hair, a similar physique, and nose.

Another detail I hadn't noticed before was the choreographer standing in the background while the girls danced. For a while, I wondered if she might be Mylene. The picture is pretty blurry, but the camouflage pants give it away.

Last edited by Shepherd; 06-21-2018 at 10:50 PM..
Old 06-22-2018, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Did you watch that section to the end, because it zooms out for just a second or two to capture most of her and is easy to miss
If you don't see it, it may have something to do with how someone screen captured and or uploaded it to Youtube. Ray would probably know. He's pretty knowledgeable in that type of thing.
I just totally missed it all these times. Too busy looking at the singers I guess!