Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road
Default Spies

So we've talked about the possibility of spies being here to check on posts about Alizee. For those who don't know, I posted something about Annily's page and she immediately changed her username. Now, that obviously means she watches over this website, or Lili has spies looking for information in her stead.

So, hello to mr or mrs spy

So how do you guys think this happens? If there are spies, how much does she pay? I mentioned this on the chat and someone said "nothing, her attention is pay enough to them". I laughed at that comment, but it might be true.

If it's Annily, sup? Are you paid for your task with cookies and milk, or is it fun for you? (without pay, to learn more about mom)
Old 03-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I am not saying it didn't happen that way, but she has changed her name several times, and Alizée's father and brother frequently change their names. Lots of IGers do.

Which post did she react to? Link?

Edit:

Oh, also, bonjour spies !

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 03-12-2018 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Mr or Mrs Spy,

Your cover is blown. Please come out and identify yourself... you will not be harmed.

I don't know, eru. What would be the purpose? What would they report back to Alizee? That there are about 10 active members left wishing she would put out another album?

Still, anything is possible. If I had to wager, I would say at some point Alizee had visited this site at least once.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:22 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I know the word spies was used in a jovial way and it's something I might have done myself if I had thought of it first, but someone being called a spy might feel a little bit slighted in a wee way. Now we've always had people who just like to come an observe, some who might be a little bit nervous to get involved in the conversations or maybe people from other FB pages who want to see what's going on in our back yard, but still everyone is welcome here, even if all they want to do is observe.

Of course if Alizée is caught spying here, we'll have to have her extradited to the U.S. for interrogation!
Old 03-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Now we've always had people who just like to come an observe, some who might be a little bit nervous to get involved in the conversations or maybe people from other FB pages who want to see what's going on in our back yard, but still everyone is welcome here, even if all they want to do is observe.
I like the word "observer" better than "lurker". I have never liked the word lurker in relation to forums. It sounds derogatory, like somebody is a creepy clown costume hiding in the shadows.

Yes, everybody is welcome here - observers, spies, and creepy clowns.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:59 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road

before i got along with you guys i probably fitted with the concept of "observer" haha
Old 03-13-2018, 04:03 AM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I am not saying it didn't happen that way, but she has changed her name several times, and Alizée's father and brother frequently change their names. Lots of IGers do.

Which post did she react to? Link?
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8287

That might be true, but very unlikely. I had posted some links on that thread. I deleted them the same day because she clearly saw the thread, she changed her username and made one of the accounts I mentioned private I believe.

It was pretty easy to find though, her name is quite rare, like mine so it's easy to find her usernames on instagram (She has more than one page). Just type "annily" on instagram and you'll see for yourself.

What's Annily anyway? Is it anne + amelie = Annily? It sounds incredibly cute, so fitting for her XD
Old 03-13-2018, 06:06 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Yes, well, I've been involved with the Alizée fan community on Instagram for quite a while and am aware of the various accounts, and like I said the names are often changed.

Still, I agree that Alizée has been made aware of things on this forum occasionally and this could be one of those times.

Edit:

I guess I started the recent use of the term 'spies' around here in the chatbox... it's referring to people who may know Alizée and mention things from the fan community to her, not the 'observers.'

All observers are welcome!
Except for the spammer bots.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 03-13-2018 at 06:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-13-2018, 01:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm probably being overly sensitive, because I've used such terms many times in the past. I just want 'everyone' to know they are welcome to visit this forum, what ever their reason for dropping in.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:26 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Ok, I "happened across" this "thread" totally by accident.

"Spies".... What a horrible kind of "gauche" "handle".

I prefer "wandering Fey"...

Yeps, I see them quite a lot...

And "mentally", I say "hi", I "smile" a little, for it is kind of "sweet", in its own way, it shows that an "unidentified" "someone", "somewhere" cares about "something" that someone here is writing, and I wish them "good evening", and hope that "everything is going well for them".

Do I feel the need to "inconvenience" them by trying to "chat" with them?

No, who the hell am I to even think about such a thing. I'm just a "nameless", "faceless" fan, and am really just "inconsequential", in the whole overall "schema" of things.

They don't know really "know me from Adam"... No need to, really...

Would I like to "chat", hell yeah, but only if they "inititiated" it.

Remember what I am "all about"... "Courtesy" and "respect"...

It would be like meeting Alizée in the street.

Unless she "caught my eye", or I "caught hers", or something, and she indicated that it would be "appropriate" for me to chat, I would merely "smile to myself", and let her pass...

She has her things to do, her life to lead, etc...

Just because I am a fan who has bought some of her "stuff", and "adores" her, really does not mean that I "own" her, (as some fans seem to think), or that I have the right to "approach the most holy" , without "permission", or some kind of prior "introduction".

You know what I mean...

And anyhow, I "stand" by any post I have ever written, and could look whoever it was, without any "qualms", or any "tinge" of anything even approaching "guilt", "straight in the eye".

Mind you, it would kind of like meeting "Jesus" or "Buddha"...

Hi "Boss", am I going to get "spanked"...

<sigh>

At the "end of the day", so to speak, I wish any of our "wandering Fey", nothing but continued "health", "wealth", "love", and "happiness".

Y'know I "adore" you all, in the most "respectful" and "appropriate" "fashion" applicable.

And, also, just speaking for myself, regardless of whomsoever they are, they are more than welcome here any time...