Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Yeah u see i told you it will come preaty quick . Even thought i listened to all her songs before i got her cd's, but it feals awesome to have them in ur possesion .
Old 07-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Yeah u see i told you it will come preaty quick . Even thought i listened to all her songs before i got her cd's, but it feals awesome to have them in ur possesion .
heck yeah it does! the cracks on the case make no difference to me. i cant believe i actually have a piece of France, of Alizée with me ! yeah, i have all her songs but they're from limewire. but i already deleted the tainted Gourmandises songs and ripped the real ones from the CD. theres no way im gonna play the actual cd in a cd player or in the car, i dont want to wear it out like others say they have. and you're right, it came quick, they were supposed to ship it on the 28th-29th but they shipped it on the 27th. and it came today .
Old 07-31-2009, 12:09 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
heck yeah it does! the cracks on the case make no difference to me. i cant believe i actually have a piece of France, of Alizée with me ! yeah, i have all her songs but they're from limewire. but i already deleted the tainted Gourmandises songs and ripped the real ones from the CD. theres no way im gonna play the actual cd in a cd player or in the car, i dont want to wear it out like others say they have. and you're right, it came quick, they were supposed to ship it on the 28th-29th but they shipped it on the 27th. and it came today .
ahhaa yeah bud, same here I havent played the cd's yet in my radio or anywhere but on my computer. I took teh songes I loved fro mall 3 cd's and put them on one cd, and that is what Im listening to in my car. . yeah Amazon is freaking awesome never let me down before. E-bay on the other hand yes planty of time. With cd's and car parts.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:31 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Hi All! I'm a newbie, and sorta accidentally posted yesterday on the "Vote For Alizee" thread. Thanks to everyone who've already been so welcoming!

But you're a bit off-topic here already, so I got this:
Speaking of getting the disks, we got: En Concert from Mexico, Courants Electriques from South Korea, and Psych from Argentina - all via E-bay. Yes, my wife is understanding, but not at those amazon prices... !

Has someone already put together cribnotes for 'En Concert'? I noticed the subject had been discussed...
Old 07-31-2009, 01:04 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Hi Chuck! Welcome to the AAm forums! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Has someone already put together cribnotes for 'En Concert'? I noticed the subject had been discussed...
A bunch of us actually got together to record a fan commentary track for En Concert for the podcast, which you can find here. It's pretty informative and entertaining if I do say so myself.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:36 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Hi Chuck! Welcome to the AAm forums! We hope you enjoy your stay!

A bunch of us actually got together to record a fan commentary track for En Concert for the podcast, which you can find here. It's pretty informative and entertaining if I do say so myself.
First of all, welcome chuck, have a good time. you got a nice collection going there. im very jealous! i still have to get around to ordering some of those.

and another thing.

ruroshen, i dont know if anybody reads the posts on the podcast page but i put something on there asking when the next session was gonna be cause i already set up ventrilo and all that. from what i understand, you are one of the coordinators (or leaders i guess?) for the recording and editing, so when you can, tell me when the next session will be and if we need to download any video like for the other podcasts. thanks.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:59 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi All! I'm a newbie, and sorta accidentally posted yesterday on the "Vote For Alizee" thread. Thanks to everyone who've already been so welcoming!

Speaking of getting the disks, we got: En Concert from Mexico, Courants Electriques from South Korea, and Psych from Argentina - all via E-bay. Yes, my wife is understanding, but not at those amazon prices... !

Welcome aboard Chuck.
Another person who's older than me. Yay!
Old 08-08-2009, 11:05 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Hey Chuck, welcome to the forums! I swear I thought you were an old member ! Dunno why. Anyways, those 10 posts have been nice to read, please enjoy your stay!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:55 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Talking greetings, thanks!

EdGuy, Junkmale, Fall06, Ruro, Thanks!!!! To you, and to Wasabi, Barrett, BlackAnthem and everyone who's so great here. Thanks again, I do feel welcome! Nice to have a place to exchange ideas and share a common passion with you people. Especially since you folks know how to spell and use upper and lowercase letters! That's so refreshing! --Chk.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:19 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
EdGuy, Junkmale, Fall06, Ruro, Thanks!!!! To you, and to Wasabi, Barrett, BlackAnthem and everyone who's so great here. Thanks again, I do feel welcome! Nice to have a place to exchange ideas and share a common passion with you people. Especially since you folks know how to spell and use upper and lowercase letters! That's so refreshing! --Chk.
No problem.
You're a swell guy yourself, and i'm glad you've decided to stick and post.
It isn't exactly the best of times to pop up, but hey, you just enjoy yourself.

Tags
alizée gifs