Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-26-2009, 10:28 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

1. there is a saying that goes The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.

2. at the wedding party in the new testement Jesus' mother told her son to do something when the groom found out there was no more wine. Jesus asked his mother how could she ask this since his time has not yet come. she ignored him and told the servants to do as he says. now that is the power of a woman.

3. there is a short dark-haired french singer that has captured the hearts of people all over the world. forums have been started, articles have been written and tributes have been posted. Her name is simply Alizee. now that is the power of a woman.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Well she finally unblocked me and im me today and started screaming about my away message that called her immature. I took it down and said I meant to delete it which was the truth. All in all she just unblocked me to yell and scream at me and nothing more

MCH102690
<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (3:33:05 PM)</aim:timestamp>:
so did u im me just to yell and scream at me
MCH102690<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (3:33:22 PM)</aim:timestamp>: i was kinda hoping for something else
MCH102690<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (3:33:31 PM)</aim:timestamp>: mehh
**************<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (3:33:38 PM)</aim:timestamp>: wat else from me
MCH102690<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (3:33:56 PM)</aim:timestamp>: idk what to say
**************<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (3:34:06 PM)</aim:timestamp>: ur not gettin an apology
**************<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (3:34:15 PM)</aim:timestamp>: so f**k tht
MCH102690<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (3:34:19 PM)</aim:timestamp>: u dont even have to go that far

ughhhhhhhhhh it's going to be a long road

edit 3:50pm: now she blocked me again WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She imed me being a bitch and now i get blocked. Ok ef it I don't care anymore!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-26-2009 at 03:51 PM..
Old 05-26-2009, 06:58 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

so what you are saying is that your gf dumped you and you came on here to rag about it.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

This thread contains two things: women, religion.
Both are a waste of time and a pain in the ass. I gave up on both a long time ago.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:01 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDean23 View Post
This thread contains two things: women, religion.
Both are a waste of time and a pain in the ass. I gave up on both a long time ago.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel, Jimmy D. ?
Old 05-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonPixie View Post

TheBarrett, if you don't mind a girl being too curious, what do you believe? The "classic" big-bang and evolution line of thought, the aliens messed with creatures on Earth theory, the descended from aliens (or alien-human (or human-like)) theory? I don't mean that sarcastic or to ridicule... I was just curious. I find cultural things like religion, foreign languages, and customs to be fascinating, and just like to hear/learn about them.
I believe in nothing, except the benefit and the enlightenment of humanity.
I care not of what's truth and what's lie, I only care that humanity can be happy, enlightened, in their own individual mentalities.
I only care of the certain fact that I was born at a certain time and will die at a certain time, and live every day to whatever extent and whatever desire I wish for that certain day.
There's nothing else to it, I don't really care if a Heaven or a Hell do exist, i'll go where I go after death, infinite dream, magical sky kingdom, pits of torture, endless winter, rebirth, I could care less.
I'm no atheist, I don't denounce any spirit, i'm no Christian, I don't accept the existence of a benevolent overlord, none of that...
I simply just don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Lol TheBarret does not believe in God but he said in one of his post that he would point followers of the Bible to a satanic church.... ironic isn't it. He claims not to believe in God yet he would point a Christian to a satanic church... hmm does this mean he believes in Satan? Why believe in Satan if not God?
Ben pretty much stated it.
Research is your friend, this comment above is that of a typical Close-minded Christian, and I know you've got a lot more brainpower than that Simon.
Anyways...

I have a lot of female friends, and I sort of feel touched that a lot of them go to me to seek answers to their problems. Of course most of these problems relate to stress and males.
Why they come to me for their problems, with me being a heterosexual male of a vicious appearance, is still a mystery.
The males that they speak to me about are probably going through the same thing Mike is going through at this moment, some of it is hilariously cruel, some of it is emotionally depressing.

Realize not everybody is perfect, and there are general classifications you can put to each gender. In males there are the geeks, the athletics, the musicians, etc. In females their own.
The general attitude of both genders of the ages between 12-20 can be described as spontaneous, dramatic, and indecisive.
Be aware that this is still considered a developmental stage, and the fact that women mature themselves sooner than males can create a tide rift between behavioral issues and communal contact between the two.

Note FRA, this girl's not the world, and frankly if she acts like such, she isn't worth a dime, just throw her in the fountain, make a wish to meet the next girl, and hopefully the next you find will have better qualities and a much more compromising and reasonable attitude.
You'll know who, and you'll know what to look for.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

OOoooooooWeeeeeeee, it's probably safer to take a squirt on the third rail than it is to comment on this thread!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dU-Ikg_o39A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dU-Ikg_o39A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But, that doesn't necessarily mean I won't.... this kettle's just not quite at full boil, yet!

My prediction is hair, teeth and eye(s) scattered all over the "internets". Cyberly speaking of course.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
so what you are saying is that your gf dumped you and you came on here to rag about it.
that's exactly what I'm saying and its what I said on my first post of this thread.

Quote:
I have a lot of female friends, and I sort of feel touched that a lot of them go to me to seek answers to their problems. Of course most of these problems relate to stress and males.
Why they come to me for their problems, with me being a heterosexual male of a vicious appearance, is still a mystery.
The males that they speak to me about are probably going through the same thing Mike is going through at this moment, some of it is hilariously cruel, some of it is emotionally depressing.

Realize not everybody is perfect, and there are general classifications you can put to each gender. In males there are the geeks, the athletics, the musicians, etc. In females their own.
The general attitude of both genders of the ages between 12-20 can be described as spontaneous, dramatic, and indecisive.
Be aware that this is still considered a developmental stage, and the fact that women mature themselves sooner than males can create a tide rift between behavioral issues and communal contact between the two.

Note FRA, this girl's not the world, and frankly if she acts like such, she isn't worth a dime, just throw her in the fountain, make a wish to meet the next girl, and hopefully the next you find will have better qualities and a much more compromising and reasonable attitude.
You'll know who, and you'll know what to look for.
^thanks bro

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-26-2009 at 09:32 PM..
Old 05-27-2009, 12:44 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

I would strongly recommend this book to those wishing to learn more about the opposite sex. Have an open mind when you analyze this, and don't take everything literally and you will understand: Men are from Mars, women are from Venus -Dr. John Gray

<object height="110" width="300">

<embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/DrtOV-1KEk/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="110" width="300"></object>

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 05-27-2009, 05:15 PM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Get your commission, go overseas and get a foreign women, ALOT less drama. A good friend of mine gave me the best piece of advice when it comes to women. He told me "no woman is worth a headache". I think it's applicable to both sides but you get my point.

The only exception would be if you found the woman you intend to spend the rest of your life with. Understand that no matter what, she is right. However, situations involving infidelity are exempt.