Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-21-2009, 10:17 PM

CannibalCroquet is on a distinguished road

-when you're incredibly reluctant to register here because who knows how many hours you'll dedicate to it.
-When you tease your brother about his crush on Alizée just so you can further elaborate on her awesomeness
-When you try to buy from the French itunes store
-And are infuriated when it won't let you
-When your ipod becomes your sanctuary

lol
Old 09-21-2009, 10:24 PM

Lerxst is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalCroquet View Post
-When you try to buy from the French itunes store
-And are infuriated when it won't let you
Been there, done that.

btw, welcome to the forum.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:27 PM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- when names that don't start with "Alizée" are pointless and fuzzy to you
I didn't know either till E! was doing one of their "Top 100" lists a few days ago. I got excited when they started talking about a french pop singer who won a lot of awards early in her career. Sadly, it was not Alizee, but that's how I learned of this other chick.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:37 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- when the concept of "other chick" has no meaning or value

- when you go bat-shit crazy over finding an old, low res picture of a young Alizée in one of those swirly spanish dancing dresses.

Last edited by user472884; 09-22-2009 at 12:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
- when the concept of "other chick" has no meaning or value

- when you go bat-shit crazy over finding an old, low res picture of a young Alizée in one of those swirly spanish dancing dresses.
I know that pic! I know that pic! I love that pic! *jumps around like an excited 5 yearold* she looks so cute as an Española! <link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRemmy%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
Old 09-24-2009, 10:01 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I know that pic! I know that pic! I love that pic! *jumps around like an excited 5 yearold* she looks so cute as an Española!
- when you know exactly what Fall06 means

- when you totally had to school the "French" club (who by the way, only has two French speaking members including me) today in the ways of Alizée

- when you totally had to school the French teacher because she knew I was talking about "that one girl that Myléne found"

- when my English teacher (who I guess wants to be a psychologist) tells me that if "Aw-lee-say" turns into anything remotely related to an obsession I should talk to her..... HA!

- immediately after that proudly showing your 800 pictures of Her that you have on your ipod.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
- when you know exactly what Fall06 means
if you do, then you're me in disguise. nobody but me does . Its nothing Lilly related, its me related but i think i know what you think it means.

-when you're English teachers name is Mrs. Farmer, but you cant help pronouncing it like Mylene's name and get weird looks

Last edited by Fall; 05-05-2014 at 10:30 PM..
Old 09-25-2009, 05:16 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:

That picture is just AWESOME!!

When you couldn't decide which picture of Alizée you should choose as your wallpaper, because you have so much so beautiful pics.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

- When you have read all of the entries here, nodded to yourself a few times and then posted that fact on it!
Old 09-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Recline yourself

-when you brought your macbook to school so you could have more time to organize your Alizée photos