Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-18-2009, 11:54 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

If you have a good rig, definitely play fps on the PC.
If not, don't waste your time, stick to console.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:39 AM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
you guys make me sick lol FPSers arnt made for the pc anymore. Plus you always get hackers who like get their guy to fly or something lol
I'd deal with hackers over the dumbass 5 years olds or ppl who talk to much shit. At least on PC, you can perma ban those retards. I own both the PC and 360 version of CoD:MW and it was better on PC. Multi was better as far as match making, all game modes were unlocked right away. The PC version, you can also lean around corners, can't do that in the console version. Sad part is, I'll get it for the 360 cuz all my friends are too broke to get it on PC. Console is just what I call a "budget gamer". Regardless, no FPS has yet to live up to the infamy of Counterstrike. Not to mention, the console version of CoD:MW uses lag compensation. That's unheard of for an FPS that plays on hi bandwidth.

Control is better on PC, try doing this with 2 thumbsticks.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWTAs3HP_VI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWTAs3HP_VI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Last edited by Dark Engine; 10-19-2009 at 08:45 AM..
Old 10-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Engine View Post
I'd deal with hackers over the dumbass 5 years olds or ppl who talk to much shit. At least on PC, you can perma ban those retards. I own both the PC and 360 version of CoD:MW and it was better on PC. Multi was better as far as match making, all game modes were unlocked right away. The PC version, you can also lean around corners, can't do that in the console version. Sad part is, I'll get it for the 360 cuz all my friends are too broke to get it on PC. Console is just what I call a "budget gamer". Regardless, no FPS has yet to live up to the infamy of Counterstrike. Not to mention, the console version of CoD:MW uses lag compensation. That's unheard of for an FPS that plays on hi bandwidth.

Control is better on PC, try doing this with 2 thumbsticks.
<object height="340" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWTAs3HP_VI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>
guys cheating, look how fast he shoots his deagle You get that on the console too with people who have mooded controllers. They are gona fix the RPM on the weapons for Modern Warfare 2 so people cant speed up rate of fire.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 10-19-2009, 08:05 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
guys cheating, look how fast he shoots his deagle
I wouldn't base it on how fast he shoots the dessert Eagle if it were realistic yes alas not much to the game was that realistic, but on that matter I digress and I shall say I can easily shoot a Dessert Eagle in the game that fast with only using the mouse and my finger

enjoy your day

Old 10-19-2009, 11:56 PM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
guys cheating, look how fast he shoots his deagle You get that on the console too with people who have mooded controllers. They are gona fix the RPM on the weapons for Modern Warfare 2 so people cant speed up rate of fire.
Typical consol gamer repsonse, never will accept the fact that FPS on mouse and keyboard is much faster twitch. The vids are taken at tournaments where ppl aren't allowed to bring their own pcs. I've got friends who can fire guns that fast using just the mouse, they just click HELLA fast. My friend
Old 10-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Engine View Post
Typical consol gamer repsonse, never will accept the fact that FPS on mouse and keyboard is much faster twitch. The vids are taken at tournaments where ppl aren't allowed to bring their own pcs. I've got friends who can fire guns that fast using just the mouse, they just click HELLA fast. My friend
that explains why pc gamers are noobs, you need your mouses to shoot weapons faster than they are supposed to be shot. You can not shoot a deagle that fast on the console without a modded controller. PC gamers= noobiesss

Old 10-20-2009, 12:44 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

Quote:
You can not shoot a deagle that fast on the console without a modded controller.
I beg to differ you just need quicker trigger fingers

also take a look at this real life footage of shooting

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3fgduPdH_Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3fgduPdH_Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

so such things are not impossible granted that ain't a .50 AE Dessert Eagle

Old 10-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
I beg to differ you just need quicker trigger fingers

also take a look at this real life footage of shooting

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3fgduPdH_Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

so such things are not impossible granted that ain't a .50 AE Dessert Eagle
jung relax bro, im just being a ball buster to you guys

Old 10-20-2009, 07:24 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

^as am I but one must realize that the game in general is very unrealistic to begin with if it were realistic the Dessert Eagle would jam all the time. Alas they made it some sort of god gun, like everyone tends to do.

either way intense rapid fire is possible on both PC and console versions with no modding

Old 10-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
^as am I but one must realize that the game in general is very unrealistic to begin with if it were realistic the Dessert Eagle would jam all the time. Alas they made it some sort of god gun, like everyone tends to do.

either way intense rapid fire is possible on both PC and console versions with no modding
yea cod4 is unrealistic. All the weapons are completely balanced in the game, none is really better than the other
as for rapid fire, pc version yes very possible,
console version, the only way to do that is take you whole hand and slap it against the trigger, impossible to aim with though. So when you see people aiming with rapid fire on the console you know they are cheating... too many auto G3s Barretts, Deagles and M-14s in the game

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 10-20-2009 at 12:28 PM..