Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 03-26-2010, 04:41 PM

desmodromic is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys, if I'm not too late I'd love one for "RANDY"
Old 03-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I will also support the insurance thing. We can't let Scruffy down!
Old 03-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I will chip in my $40 bucks-ish...hope i will somewhat help...well the CD with shipping will be about $40 anyway...but hey i am benefitting her

Last edited by User22; 03-26-2010 at 05:35 PM..
Old 03-26-2010, 05:36 PM

sdbez is on a distinguished road

I would like one if it isn't too late.

Steve
Old 03-26-2010, 05:54 PM

CALJ35 is on a distinguished road

Count me in. Put my name down as Jerry. Thanks
Old 03-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
I hope Ronald in Holland and others overseas will now understand that no one in America wants to insult our friends in other countries.
Absolutely. Let me address this one last time. First, we're limited to 50 CDs, so they're going to be disappointed fans in any country.

Second, the staff at Virgin and Alizée's team specifically said that she will "kindly sign 50 copies of her new album for her american fans." That's what we were told. It's been suggested that can include Mexico and Canada, though Mexico has other autograph opportunities, and I think it's important to represent some fans who don't normally get the chance. Of course international members are welcome here, but a goal of the site has always been to promote Alizée in North America.

Last, please realize that there's been a huge time pressure on all of this. We just found out yesterday, and Scruffy leaves for Paris tomorrow. Once he returns and we know the exact price of the CDs, we'll set up a system of paying through the website for extra insurance, and Scruff will have to mail out all the discs. He's only one man. We don't have time to arrange individual shipping costs and methods for each one. Only sending the email to US fans is a point, though I don't know if that's possible. And if so, again we had to get the ball rolling right away and didn't have time to check.

Sorry again if some people are upset by this. The past couple days have been a real roller coaster ride for all of us, and we're just trying to do our best!
Old 03-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Sorry again if some people are upset by this. The past couple days have been a real roller coaster ride for all of us, and we're just trying to do our best!
Thanks so much for trying your best Ben and Scruff, I know I did it somewhat but let's not try and bombard them with requests...
Old 03-26-2010, 07:19 PM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Lets just hope none of these end up on EBay, otherwise that would be really disappointing. But it makes you wondering, will these 50 also be some kind of limited edition?
Old 03-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Absolutely. Let me address this one last time. First, we're limited to 50 CDs, so they're going to be disappointed fans in any country.

Second, the staff at Virgin and Alizée's team specifically said that she will "kindly sign 50 copies of her new album for her american fans." That's what we were told. It's been suggested that can include Mexico and Canada, though Mexico has other autograph opportunities, and I think it's important to represent some fans who don't normally get the chance. Of course international members are welcome here, but a goal of the site has always been to promote Alizée in North America.

Last, please realize that there's been a huge time pressure on all of this. We just found out yesterday, and Scruffy leaves for Paris in a couple days. Once he returns and we know the exact price of the CDs, we'll set up a system of paying through the website for extra insurance, and Scruff will have to mail out all the discs. He's only one man. We don't have time to arrange individual shipping costs and methods for each one. Only sending the email to US fans is a point, though I don't know if that's possible, and if so, again we had to get the ball rolling right away and didn't have time.

hey Ben, maybe we should make the 50 who are selected to pay a $15 down payment towards the ($30 +) before the cds are bought. Just an idea....

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterski95 View Post
How will we know if we got chosen in the 50 though? The pressure is killing me...
just wait.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2