Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-11-2012, 01:27 PM

vermelho grande is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the welcome Ace!

I heard Stevie Nicks was on tour...............
funny, cause Christie McVie had all the pipes in that group.

Oh, and to Azhiri: Thanks for making me feel OLD!!
Old 06-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SIh-amV-dVs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I was just listening to that song earlier today... very appropriate here. I don't know why Alizée has been getting all of these tattoos, and I don't think any of us will ever know. I don't even like them personally. But at the end of the day you've got to let the girl live her own life, not the life you've made out for her in your head. Wasn't that a big part of why she wanted to stop being the plaything of Mylène?

Old 06-11-2012, 08:16 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

Also, if you guys don't want the forum to keep discussing this until the end of days.. you have another thing coming. We've been putting constant scrutiny on her career and her looks, discussed every detail, had the same conversations repeatedly for years. It is natural and I even think it's good for everyone to be expressing and developing opinions here. Besides, with no real news on the album coming out or scandalous affairs with mysterious male celebrities ( ), this is the only thing that is really going on for us to discuss, so it is not surprising at all to me the level of activity this thread has gotten, nor the many different analyses and theories that have been presented.

You are 100% correct Azhiri...it's a fan Forum and that's what it's all about. Long may it continue.
I just feel that some of the more bizarre theories and speculation we have had here are wayyyy of the mark.
I'm am convinced that there is nothing going on here apart from a girl who likes tattoo's?
Anyone is, off course, free to differ
Old 06-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I think it could be as simple as she just likes the tattoos, or maybe she feels she is distancing herself from people who would like to control her, or she is saying "carpe diem" and trying to suck the marrow out of life, as the Dead Poets say. Who knows what's going on inside her head?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 06-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Please, PLEase, PLEASE!
Enough is enough...
Jeez...come on.
She's got a few tattoos? She likes them. Her and millions and millions of people all over the world have tattoo's.
It's not a big deal. She's not losing her mind, isn't bi-polar and doesn't have any kind of mental aberation.
She just likes tattoo's. Finit!
If you like them, fine. If you don't like them that's fine too.
But that's it.......
I want you to repeat that same thing when she has 5+ more tattoo's and it really starts to effect her career and personal life. Some of us see that coming and we don't feel like sitting on our asses acting like everything is fine when much of her past has not worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
I don't know why Alizée has been getting all of these tattoos, and I don't think any of us will ever know. But at the end of the day you've got to let the girl live her own life, not the life you've made out for her in your head.
There are many ways to analyze this subject because a lot of us have experience with it We won't ever know if we don't look into it. This isn't something private between Alizée and Jeremy which only they know.

Personally I've never had a life made out for her in my head. It doesn't mean I can't be concerned though.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I was laying in bed last night, doing a little channel surfing before I went to sleep when I came across the movie "The Bodyguard". I'm sure you're all familiar with it. It stars Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston. What an incredible voice Whitney had. The music video from this movie was in the top 10 of my all time favorites. I think Kevin Costner is a great actor. I'm a big fan of his movies. As much as I liked the video and as big a fan as I was of both of these celebrities, I never cared to watch the movie. Now I enjoy this type of move which is classified as a romantic thriller, but the reason I never wanted to watch it is I saw ads for it and the type of singer she portrayed, was so opposite of why I first came to love Alizee. The singer Whitney portrayed had so much bling I guess you call it, she he was so Hollywood, where Alizee was just pure, natural beauty. Seeing it made me think a lot about Alizee so I watched it and it was a good movie.

This movie was on the Sundance channel. It mostly airs independent fims, documentaries, etc. Well a show came on after this called "The Push Girls". It's a series where they follow the lives of 4 pretty young women in California who for various reasons, became wheel chair bound. I watched it and again this show made me think about what is going on with Alizee. They had something we all take for granted and they lost it, but certainly not by their own choice. Now that it's gone, I'm sure they truely appreciate what they had. Though they all seem to have a great outlook on life, I'm sure, they'd do anything to get it back.

I had been doing so much thinking about Alizee during these two shows. but the real kicker and the real irony came after this show ended. I had to see a man about a horse, so I got up and left the room, but I could still hear the tv. Now the Sundance channel doesn't have commercials, but in between shows, one thing they do is show previews of upcoming shows, so when I was in the next room, I heard the unmistakable voice of Alizee singing Moi Lolita. It was an ad for the movie " A Good Year". By the time I got back to the room, the ad was over. It's so awesome to hear Alizee's voice on American t.v. By the way, the movie is on tonight at 8pm. Here is the trailer for the movie from youtube, part of which is probably what was being played during that ad.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LGmXc7zqr7g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-12-2012 at 02:11 PM..
Old 06-12-2012, 08:54 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Cool story! Does anyone know why they chose ML? It doesn't seem to be about a guy having a relationship with a teen or something.

I wonder if the director or producer just happened to be fan of Alizee.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Does anyone know why they chose ML? I wonder if the director or producer just happened to be fan of Alizee.
Yeah!!!

and the fact it was also one of the BIGGEST HITS of the decade in France!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-12-2012, 10:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Cool story! Does anyone know why they chose ML? It doesn't seem to be about a guy having a relationship with a teen or something.

I wonder if the director or producer just happened to be fan of Alizee.
I wondered about that too. Like you said it wasn't a relationship with a Lolita. The movie didn't come out until 2006 and at that point I believe Alizee was kind of a forgotten personality "in France", but I think people in other parts of the world were just finding out about her and I think that's what happened. Someone heard this beautiful song (Russell Crowe maybe?) from a beautiful French singer and the main part of this story was based in France. They knew the song might not have been completely appropriate for the movie, but they loved it so much, they used it anyways, probably with the thought that people would love the song and the voice of Alizee.

P.S.

Welcome vermelho grande!

P.S.P.S.

I watched the movie "A Good Year" tonight. In it they showed a woman who had matching tatoos on both her ankles. Now she had very nice legs and I would've prefered her legs without the tatoos, but these were very nicely done.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-12-2012 at 11:32 PM..
Old 06-13-2012, 09:35 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Well I saw one of the individuals that may have influenced Alizée when it comes to her tattoo's. Anyone see the new picture of "Madonna" deciding to flash her thong wearing bare cheeked butt to the audience in Rome yesterday? Did you also see the tattoo she has across her back? NO FEAR.

You know your career is in trouble when you're 53 and have dress like a 21 year old Britney Speers. Plus, you're so desperate to be relevant again, you need to flash a nipple and now your bare butt to the audience at your concerts to get attention from the press.

Not trying to change the subject but the tattoo on Madonna's back and wrist stood out on that picture from yesterday.