Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 06:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There is no doubt I should have been not just removed as a mod, but banned for some of my posts. I'd see a new tatoo and I'd absolutely lose it and I'd go off on her.In the past, I tried to tell myself that if something happened or if something was said that got under my skin, wait til the next day to repsond, and that has worked very well until recently, but then she started getting these tats and it was something I couldn't cope with. I couldn't wait to respond and I'd quickly and very angrily lash out. Later on, after cooling down, I'd edit or remove the post and in some case other mods would. I think Euphoria is right in what she said about the tats. There's a whole lot more coming. I'm just shaking my head , thinking about it. I hope my idea about venting will work for me and if it doesn't and I do get banned, trust me, I will have well deserved it.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
The discussion was not of banning Scruffy. And the discussion was NOT bassed on him not liking her tattoos, or disagreeing with her, or not " worshiping" her.

It was because of some incredibly rude, inappropriate, and vulgar comments that Scruffy made, that were quickly removed from the forum.

This discussion is off topic for this thread, so let's please go back to talking about her twitter posts.
With all do respect Brian you are sort of still a rookie member here as well as a rookie mod. Scruffy has done a lot for this community and has continued to do a lot for this community and I dont think it is at all fair that you took away his status. I personally like Scruffy's posts because they are to the point with no bullshit on top and it is not his fault if you are one who craves sugarcoating. Everyone on here posts vulgar posts myself included and it seems you are singling out Scruffy just because of him not "brown-nosing" Alizee to your standards. As a senior member here as well as a member who is continuously active I would like to see Scruffy reinstated as a mod as well as not see him banned!
Respectfully;
Mike~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-14-2012, 07:31 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
P.S. Melovelily, I love Alizee too, but your pic in your signature....Alizee's eyes are shooting laser beams into my skull !!!
Thats how she rape our brains and souls and make us all crazy about her
Oh and
Quote:
i love alizee too
no shit
Old 07-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Mr. Mike

@ melovelily; someone needs to meme the hell out of your signature pic

Old 07-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
With all do respect Brian you are sort of still a rookie member here as well as a rookie mod. Scruffy has done a lot for this community and has continued to do a lot for this community and I dont think it is at all fair that you took away his status. I personally like Scruffy's posts because they are to the point with no bullshit on top and it is not his fault if you are one who craves sugarcoating. Everyone on here posts vulgar posts myself included and it seems you are singling out Scruffy just because of him not "brown-nosing" Alizee to your standards. As a senior member here as well as a member who is continuously active I would like to see Scruffy reinstated as a mod as well as not see him banned!
Respectfully;
Mike~
If you take a look at the Forum Leaders list, you will see that Scruffy is still a moderator here on the "Alizee" section of the forum.

With all due respect to you and everyone else who has something to say about the matter, there are things that go on and exchanges that are made behind the curtains around here that no one else knows about. Trust me, none of us would choose to single out another mod just because they said things we disagreed with, after all, a forum is for DISCUSSION. Just keep in mind that you don't know every angle to the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
They are at a time where they just need to do more damage control of your venting and handle the work load accordingly... rather than being lazy and "eliminating the problem."
I would rather live in a world where everyone can behave themselves than in a world where people say, "The behavior is wrong, but it's okay because we have people who can clean up after us, so we're just going to keep doing it, thanks." Having mods who can clean up, lock threads, delete posts, and dish out punishment and/or moral support is not an excuse to try and keep them busy 24/7.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-14-2012 at 08:01 PM..
Old 07-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
If you take a look at the Forum Leaders list, you will see that Scruffy is still a moderator here on the "Alizee" section of the forum.

With all due respect to you and everyone else who has something to say about the matter, there are things that go on and exchanges that are made behind the curtains around here that no one else knows about. Trust me, none of us would choose to single out another mod just because they said things we disagreed with, after all, a forum is for DISCUSSION. Just keep in mind that you don't know every angle to the story.

I would rather live in a world where everyone can behave themselves than in a world where people say, "The behavior is wrong, but it's okay because we have people who can clean up after us, so we're just going to keep doing it, thanks." Having mods who can clean up, lock threads, delete posts, and dish out punishment and/or moral support is not an excuse to try and keep them busy 24/7.
WHOOAAAAAAA sorry... lol note to self do not piss Azhiri off!

Old 07-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Not exactly pissed off, I try to stay as neutral as possible. Impatient, maybe. But like I said, please behave, boys.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Scruffy you should consider making youtube rant videos. They are very common among sports fans who have a lot to say. You could be venting on youtube where we could have the option of hearing what you say rather than being subjected to your drama on here.

I think by now you already know you wouldn't be banned no matter what you did. But you can spare us the attention you are trying to get by sending out a mass pm and the other strong opinions we've already read before.
Old 07-14-2012, 08:44 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Note to everybody : make fun of FRA
Old 07-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
Note to everybody : make fun of FRA
that would be a kool