Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-23-2015, 03:14 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post

Again it's difficult to interpret this statement as something other than, If it's not absolutely necessary to talk about this, why do you bring up unpleasantries? Please stop talking about these things.
My main point isn't that he posted about this Neo-Nazi shit. It was that he posted the link. Why posting the link? If people want to find this thread they could google it. It's not our task to give these Neo-Nazi forums more clicks and this can be avoided if you don't post a direct link to it.

I won't talk about the rest because I'm already in a bad mood right now and you still seem to misunderstand me somehow so I'll just leave it.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
What is interesting about United States law is that it is exactly that - laws of the 50 states.

We have Federal law, but each State can also make it's own laws. Federal law is intentionally silent in areas where it is recognized that State laws should be respected.

In matters of marriage and divorce, each State is allowed to have it's laws control. Therefore, we do not have one standard for marriage - we have 50. The same is true for divorce. Federal law only comes into play to say a marriage in one State is valid in all States.

One of the reasons so many people get married in Las Vegas, Nevada is that the laws there permit very easy marriages. You go, fill out a little paperwork, and get married. For a little extra money you can even be married by an Elvis lookalike.

Edit:

http://gracelandchapel.reachlocal.net/
Ok thanks for the info
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 04-23-2015 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-23-2015, 06:03 PM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
My main point isn't that he posted about this Neo-Nazi shit. It was that he posted the link. Why posting the link?
https://youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
Old 04-23-2015, 06:25 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Let's say we try to stay on topic, or at least close to it.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Let's say we try to stay on topic, or at least close to it.
I'm sorry Ray, but I see nothing wrong with a link being posted about that neo-Nazi website except maybe it should of been posted in another thread, but I'm not even saying that at this point because right now, I'm rushed for time and I don't have to time to review it right now.

But I think it was done in the right way, he posted just a link. There were no pictures or no text he posted. It was just something he stumbled across in his searching the web as we all do from time to time.

If he had posted text or pictures, I probably would have been the first to complain about it, but I think a lot of people would find it interesting that things like that are out there. Their site is no reflection on Alizée and if someone wanted to start a thread about it, I wouldn't be happy with it and "we" would closely monitor it, but as long as what went on in there was a civil discussion, I think "we" would let it go.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:31 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Well I don't think Alizée would appreciate the idea of a site dedicated to her providing links to a Neo-Nazi site, and thus providing added traffic to said site. I'm sure the post was not intended to do any harm, nor do I think it has done any great harm. But I can appreciate why some people may feel it's out of place here, and I am one of them. As Ray4AJ said, we should try to stick more to the topic at hand. Let's not get sidelined into an unnecessary argument that has nothing to do with the topic.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:32 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Ray, don't forget to check on "Chatelain" also.

Jacotey is her maiden name, and Chatelain is her married name.
Thanks! It never occurred to me search for that.

But I just did in my state and in Florida again, and nothing came up. I'm not sure Florida lists divorce cases in the search.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well this forum certainly isn't dedicated to providing links to neo-nazi sites but again, I think our members have a right to be aware of everything that's out there. Maybe we should have a poll to see if this should be a "fan site" where nothing negative was allowed to be said about Alizée or should it be a forum where any subject can be mentioned and then discussed if it falls within the unwritten guide lines of this site.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:39 PM
Last Fan Standing

A video from today

Old 04-23-2015, 10:48 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

Freedom of discussion should always be encouraged; without it, this site would become nothing more than an echo chamber where everyone nods in unison to meaningless sentiments. Dissenting opinions need to be respected, but they also need to be respectful. Please everyone, let's remember that there is more that unites us in common than divides us in our differences of opinion. We are all here because we love Alizée, so be kind to one another.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:28 AM
Last Fan Standing

edit - deleted my off-topic content

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 04-24-2015 at 11:38 AM..

Tags
alizee, engaged, engagement, gregoire, public.fr, rumor