Old 10-31-2007, 10:51 PM

Livinginthedark is on a distinguished road

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
XD
Old 10-31-2007, 10:52 PM

Capn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
I REALLY hope you do not "actually" think that is real about the "spirits visting the physical world" and about the "magic spells" being real. Like I said before. when them religions were made up (about the witchcraft) people were stupid back then. they did not know anything about how the world works or anything. its impossible to say some words and dance around then your cancer is healed. im sorry it doesnt work that way. also there have been TRILLIONS of people that have lived on earth. so why havent I seen TRILLIONS of Ghosts? ever realized that when someone "claims" they have seen ghosts NO ONE seen it with them and they have NO video proof of it? hmmmmmmmm.... im sorry but witchcraft isnt real,magic isnt real, etc. It was all made up just like "a God controling Water" there is no God that controls water. they just made that up because they had no explanation on how water was falling from the sky. so people that "pratice witchcraft" are doing nothing but being stupid and wasting there time on somthing that is impossible. im not a cave man. but it is fun Teepeeing peoples houses
A statement like that can only come from a person with no faith in anything and no cares for anything but themselves and a person with no faith and a cruel attitude like yours can't be a very happen person so I truly feel bad for you.

I am not saying I personally believe in magic or anything but I also don't sit there denying that it may exist miracles have happened and have been documented things that just can't be scientifically explained and if you opened your eyes and got anything through your thick skull you would know that.

Last edited by Capn; 10-31-2007 at 10:54 PM..
Old 10-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
Deepwaters, i dunno if its fascinating or weird or both, but whatever floats your boat....
Just realize she's a good witch, not a bad witch, and everything will be OK.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 10-31-2007, 10:55 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

kinda like, the Witch of the North? over the rainbow style?

im sorry, whenever someone talks about this sort of stuff i get sorta sarcastic and braindead.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:58 PM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

Happy Halloween! I just got back with some friends of mine after we tried to contact the devil and make a pact with him =P. We tried to conjure up spirits and stuff. We went to the San Jacinto Monument in Texas were general Sam Houston captured Santa Anna's army. We went to the edge of the river were a bunch of mexicans try to flee over but were all mostly shot and killed. Kinda spooky knowing so many people died here and we are on an actual battlefield.

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers
Old 11-01-2007, 01:21 AM

Bud10 is on a distinguished road

Happy Halloween. Anybody watching Ghost Hunters Live?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:22 AM
Old Geezer & Music Critic

AmericanFan is on a distinguished road

OK that's it! Everybody out of the pool!!!
These forums have brought people together from every corner of our world. We share a common appreciation for Alizee. Many of us have met new and interesting people here that we share our cultures, arts, and ideas with. I see no reason to waste that by exploiting the forums to push our selfish beliefs on others.
I don't care if your god(s) can beat up my god(s) or what your political views are. Even if I did, this isn't the place for it.
We have a good thing going here. Please don't spoil it with foolish debates that can never be resolved.
Closed Thread