Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-30-2007, 12:01 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
I mean, after Alizée my biggest musical passion is Iron Maiden... and I certainly don't like them because they're pretty.
I like pretty rock bands... Twisted Sister, Poison, Crue, Skid Row, RATT...
Old 01-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

why is it that eeeverybody hates Jeremy?
he seems to be a nice guy

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 01-30-2007, 01:40 PM
L'âme Artistique

Amelie is on a distinguished road

i like Jeremy. but it's very simple why everybody hates him because he is Lizee's husband. and every man wants her more questions?

Miss Amélie's Myspace-New design again! 2008 10 02.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

I don't hate Jérémy. I just think his official title should be, affectionately of course, "Lucky Bastard" I think those two words accompany his name at least as frequently as "Chatelain" in any forum.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:59 PM
L'âme Artistique

Amelie is on a distinguished road

but i think he is nice anyway...if Alizee loves him...

Miss Amélie's Myspace-New design again! 2008 10 02.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:22 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guldebrett View Post
1. Her looks
2. Sexual performance
3. 1 & 2

Question: Men, if a woman were a babe with a hot body but had no motivation and was happy at making little money and working at Walmart for the rest of her life could you consider marrying her? Damm straight!!!!
I'll only grant you (1) on initial contact. True, looks get men looking. However, that is just the initial contact. That's not to say I would only date physically attractive woman. There's a lot more than physical beauty that make women attractive. I would much rather be married to someone who might be challenged in the looks department, but is a loving and caring mate over a goddess bitch any day.

Quote:
Also... If Alizee were ugly (but then she wouldn't be Alizee, would she?) would any of us really be here now?.
Well, unfortunately I can't make that determination without getting to know Alizée better, which will never happen. If we were single, and I got to know her as a person, and found her to be charming (not just looks), but just a nice person all around, then I don't care what she looks like. True, she would not be the celebrity she is today (such is the superficial ways of the world), but on an individual basis it doesn't matter.

If you marry "looks", what do you have when the looks fade?

By the way, I'm married. If you told me I could trade my wife for Alizée, I would pick my wife.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:45 PM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
I'll only grant you (1) on initial contact. True, looks get men looking. However, that is just the initial contact. That's not to say I would only date physically attractive woman. There's a lot more than physical beauty that make women attractive. I would much rather be married to someone who might be challenged in the looks department, but is a loving and caring mate over a goddess bitch any day.

Well, unfortunately I can't make that determination without getting to know Alizée better, which will never happen. If we were single, and I got to know her as a person, and found her to be charming (not just looks), but just a nice person all around, then I don't care what she looks like. True, she would not be the celebrity she is today (such is the superficial ways of the world), but on an individual basis it doesn't matter.

If you marry "looks", what do you have when the looks fade?

By the way, I'm married. If you told me I could trade my wife for Alizée, I would pick my wife.
We're talking initial impressions here. Of course, if you get to know someone over time your feelings about them will change. But if you didn't know who someone was and just met them, and they were unattractive, you probably wouldn't spend the time getting to know them in the first place.

For example, Carney Wilson has a very, very beautiful voice, the best by far of the Wilson-Philips band when it was around but because she was fat the pretty blond with the hot body got all the attention. Fact not fiction. Thank god Alizee is beautiful, sexy, great voice, talented, etc, etc. Alizee, of corse, (ha, ha) has everything.. she has it all! Not many women can say that. And she has it all in spades; she's a 10 out of 10 on everthing, the only woman that I've ever seen to do it.

The only woman that ever came near having the number of 10s that Alizee has, was Nadia Comaneci, the Romanian Gymnest, when she got all of those perfect 10s in the Olympics back in the 70s. http://www.infoplease.com/spot/mm-comaneci.html

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-30-2007 at 04:00 PM..
Old 01-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Call me naive or just flat-out ignorant, but I like to believe I'm not quite that shallow.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:28 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
We're talking initial impressions here. Of course, if you get to know someone over time your feelings about them will change. But if you didn't know who someone was and just met them, and they were unattractive, you probably wouldn't spend the time getting to know them in the first place.
if a woman were a babe with a hot body but had no motivation and was happy at making little money and working at Walmart for the rest of her life could you consider marrying her?

If the first impression is sufficient to establish someone's income and motivation, then it is sufficient to establish one's attractiveness in ways other than looks. If by "unattractive" you mean strictly looks, then I disagree with your conclusion. If "unattractive" includes issues beyond looks, then I agree.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
Call me naive or just flat-out ignorant, but I like to believe I'm not quite that shallow.
You don't actually expect anyone to admit it do you? Hell no! If they did then (to them) it would seem as they somehow were going against Alizee (if she were not as attractive as she is.) But she's stunningly beautiful! And because we all have a deep emotional bond for Alizee it would hurt is deeply if we ever admitted to ourselves that we wouldn't have fell in love with her if she weren't as beautiful as she so obviously is.

That's just human nature; we're attracted by beauty and repelled by ugliness. You look at hot cars don't you? but not the old rustbuckets. You look at beautiful women don't you? but the really fat or ugly ones. The next time Playboy or Sports Illustrated comes out with a fat or ugly woman on the cover please let me know. I didn't start it, that's just the way the world works.

Yes, Alizee is superhumanly beautiful; one for the record books but my point is just that we wouldn't have cared so much about that angellic voice of hers if she weren't the goddess of beauty that she so natually is. I'm not ashamed to admit it, if her stunning looks and sexy dance wouldn't have caught my attention within about 2 seconds, I wouldn't have continued to learn more about her. But she did catch my attention in 0.5 seconds and "Voila," here we are!

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-30-2007 at 08:08 PM..