(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 02-10-2007, 11:31 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

No... Just buy her McLaren

Last edited by Zack -Alizee Lover-; 02-10-2007 at 11:34 AM..
Old 02-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
I think unofficially, yes, but it's more of a "check it out, celebrities wear our brand too"
hmm...alright I get it. But are the companies allowed to do that? I thought they can't take pics of anyone without their permisson.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:15 PM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
No... Just buy her McLaren
The whole point was for her to be safe.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
http://www.pull-in.com/people.html

I understand it, but does anyone have the original scan with a translation?
Here's scan
http://www.nidalizee.com/presse/pres...illet_2003.htm

There might be translation on board but I don't remember. But it's not difficult text to understand.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Impeccable: On the stage, Alizée's choreography and clothes are designed with milimeter accuracy.

Spring-Summer 2003 - The young French singer is well made up, with hairgel and plenty of wild tufts of hair.

Having class is also knowing how to choose accessories. Well, there, the walking stick is not just for show. It's just that Jérémy hurt his knee on his tour.

Ever since they fell in love on a TV show, the singers have been delighted. The two are a little bit like the generation of the enchanted.

A new wind has arisen in Alizée's life - that of love. Finally! At an early 19 years of age, the young girl singer is no longer single. Not even a Lolita. Because no, obviously, great personalities didn't attract her! It's for Jérémy, a boy of her age, that her heart skips a beat for. To see them like this, such a great match, him with the hair gel and low-cut pants, her with stars in her eyes and a conservative fashion, one can only rejoice. Even if this first great story of love of the young can make the even the biggest fan dizzy. In her last single, I'm not Twenty, doesn't Alizée sing, in effect "I don't want a "for life", I don't like it when it lasts"... in brief, exactly the contrary of what she is experiencing with the pretty boy from Star Academy. Of course, they didn't promise each other anything. It doesn't stop them, since their encounter, the two child prodigies of showbiz continue to work really hard. At the end of March, at Cannes, they exchanged looks for the first time in the wings of the Eurobest. Jérémy was there with the entire chateau's promotion. Alizée went there to sing alone. The current promptly passed between the two singers who didn't hesitate to exchange cellphone numbers. For the next encounter. Rapidly, they understood that they were like brother and sister. In fact, Jérémy was younger than her (by 2 months, yes). But, the similarities of their paths (Alizée also got her start by the TV, thanks to Seeds of Stars ), their uncontrolled love of vintage-chic clothes and the similarities of their musical tastes - you can figure that he has all the albums of Mylène Farmer - , all that couldn't do anything but make the evidence stronger: those who look alike live together.

Today, Alizée and Jérémy live in the Paris area. But don't grumble, when the occasion presents itself, a weekend for two in Corsica, the time of a weekend. The summer passes so quickly... since the end of August, the young lady saw quite a classy return with the taste of a glorious comeback - 10 days at the Olympia, followed by her first tour in France, in Belgium, and in Switzerland with her new album, My Electric Currents. While waiting, she makes good use of the time to recharge her batteries. With Jérémy, her breath of fresh air, Alizée can finally catch a breath.

Extra captions:

If it's her who wears the pants in the family, it's not his fault.

But... this necklace... it's the same as Jérémy's! Obviously, it's not a coincidence.

Sometimes, Alizée is fed up: of those who groan, of courgettes that make her vomit under the bedsheets... And of pants that are too large, no?

It's just necessary to go in front of a patio for the discussion to start. With his fans, Jérémy feels always secure. In addition, he doesn't ever leave without his boxers...

Last edited by garçoncanadien; 02-10-2007 at 07:02 PM..
Old 02-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

thank you both very much
Old 02-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
Impeccable: On the stage, Alizée's choreography and clothes are designed with milimeter accuracy.

Spring-Summer 2003 - The young French singer is well made up, with hairgel and plenty of wild tufts of hair.

Having class is also knowing how to choose accessories. Well, there, the walking stick is not just for show. It's just that Jérémy hurt his knee on his tour.

Ever since they fell in love on a TV show, the singers have been delighted. The two are a little bit like the generation of the enchanted.

A new wind has arisen in Alizée's life - that of love. Finally! At an early 19 years of age, the young girl singer is no longer a virgin. Not even a Lolita. Because no, obviously, great personalities didn't attract her! It's for Jérémy, a boy of her age, that her heart skips a beat for. To see them like this, such a great match, him with the hair gel and low-cut pants, her with stars in her eyes and a conservative fashion, one can only rejoice. Even if this first great story of love of the young can make the even the biggest fan dizzy. In her last single, I'm not Twenty, doesn't Alizée sing, in effect "I don't want a "for life", I don't like it when it lasts"... in brief, exactly the contrary of what she is experiencing with the pretty boy from Star Academy. Of course, they didn't promise each other anything. It doesn't stop them, since their encounter, the two child prodigies of showbiz continue to work really hard. At the end of March, at Cannes, they exchanged looks for the first time in the wings of the Eurobest. Jérémy was there with the entire chateau's promotion. Alizée went there to sing alone. The current promptly passed between the two singers who didn't hesitate to exchange cellphone numbers. For the next encounter. Rapidly, they understood that they were like brother and sister. In fact, Jérémy was younger than her (by 2 months, yes). But, the similarities of their paths (Alizée also got her start by the TV, thanks to Seeds of Stars ), their uncontrolled love of vintage-chic clothes and the similarities of their musical tastes - you can figure that he has all the albums of Mylène Farmer - , all that couldn't do anything but make the evidence stronger: those who look alike live together.

Today, Alizée and Jérémy live in the Paris area. But don't grumble, when the occasion presents itself, a weekend for two in Corsica, the time of a weekend. The summer passes so quickly... since the end of August, the young lady saw quite a classy return with the taste of a glorious comeback - 10 days at the Olympia, followed by her first tour in France, in Belgium, and in Switzerland with her new album, My Electric Currents. While waiting, she makes good use of the time to recharge her batteries. With Jérémy, her breath of fresh air, Alizée can finally catch a breath.

Extra captions:

If it's her who wears the pants in the family, it's not his fault.

But... this necklace... it's the same as Jérémy's! Obviously, it's not a coincidence.

Sometimes, Alizée is fed up: of those who groan, of courgettes that make her vomit under the bedsheets... And of pants that are too large, no?

It's just necessary to go in front of a patio for the discussion to start. With his fans, Jérémy feels always secure. In addition, he doesn't ever leave without his boxers...
I love you Alizee.................................................. ...........

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."

Last edited by atra201; 02-12-2007 at 10:25 AM..
Old 02-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
A new wind has arisen in Alizée's life - that of love. Finally! At an early 19 years of age, the young girl singer is no longer a virgin. Not even a Lolita.
Umm... "célibataire" isn't excatly "virgin".

It's "single" aka bachelor. Opposite to "couple".
Old 02-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

alright sorry. Changed. I give my toungue to the cats. My excuse When I was a little kid, I heard this word described on the news and never bothered to check to dictionary to see what it meant and assumed it meant virgin.

Last edited by garçoncanadien; 02-10-2007 at 07:13 PM..