Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Good job Aaron!! And I'll take this opportunity to say that I'm glad these guys are returning and posting again.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Good job Aaron!! And I'll take this opportunity to say that I'm glad these guys are returning and posting again.
Thanks! Most of it was me saying "SHE LOOKED AND SANG SOOOO AMAZING!" but yeah...

And thanks a ton to Criss_pl for getting the links to each video! Appreciate it!
Old 01-22-2012, 08:18 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Thanks Aaron! Thanks Azhiri! Thanks for the ketchup! I realize I'd missed a lot, but now I know what it all was. Still catching up on the Academia performances!

But really, there's a lot of oldsters who've been reappearing lately besides those mentioned - Fish, Anthem, Cubeface, Puffy, Criss, Toc, & Alex for starters - and then there's Wasabi, who was gone longer than most of us!

And besides those signing in, I bet there's a lot more seniors just "lurking" now to see when any new info about the next record drops. (The suspense is building...) Maybe you could start a signup thread to try to get some of those other "ghosts" to materialize a little...? Maybe offer an e-mail notification dealie that these types would be interested in? Just a suggestion, but you might be surprised!

Tags
catchup, thread