Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-04-2011, 09:24 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Especially when she was wearing "aunt Mylène" special outfits !
Genuinely laughed out loud!

OK I agree Alizée looks extremely sexy in the JEAM and JPVA outfits (two of such Madame Farmer productions ) but she was 18 when she was wearing them, and for me that makes a huge difference between them and some of the outfits she was wearing at 16... like this'un:

For me, she is still very much a "girl" in the picture above (I think she looks a bit young for her age of 16 as well) and so this is verging on bad taste and a bit weird to see a girl dressed in such a revealing and explicitly sexual manner. See what I'm getting at? MCE era, Alizée is a young woman, so sexy dressing can be classy. Gourmandises era, Alizée is still very much a girl, so sexy dressing can be distasteful and weird.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:29 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sexual impulses are just natural.
You can't control to have it or not.
Bigdan, it is not a question of control for me. I have absolutely no sexual impulses for Alizée. Zero. But, I find she is the most beautiful, sexy, charming, talented, generous, joyful, sincere... person in the world. If I would ever meet her and have it my way, I would ask that she smiled to me pour un moment and then let me hug her pour une éternité.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
....and then let me hug her...
Aha!!! I told you guys I'm not weird.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:33 PM

Srd93 is on a distinguished road

She seems like someone who'd be your best friends forever, not so much a lover. Although that wouldn't be a bad alternative...
Old 01-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srd93 View Post
She seems like someone who'd be your best friends forever, not so much a lover. Although that wouldn't be a bad alternative...
Now you guys are speakin my language, Although I would accept any position, may it be friend, lover or otherwise, as long as i could be with her
Old 01-04-2011, 09:39 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
Umm, not to my knowledge, I just assume that all lili pictures are unedited, but I hope they are unedited, so I mean, just wait for someone else to answer after me hahahaha
Hate to be a spoil-sport but many pictures (but mostly only those from photoshoots, especially the Psyche ones) of Alizée are indeed airbrushed/edited in some way. Otherwise she has an incredible amount of natural beauty, moreso than anyone I've ever seen (the only woman who comes close is Kate Beckinsale, I think she's beautiful).

Quote:
I don't know how to put it but... I 'm a little bit skeptical about what I read here. Maybe i'm a little too "french" but i'm not comfotable with the way you use the word " sexual", as if it is something bad . Sexual impulses are just natural.
Of course they are. I won't speak for everyone who's posted thus far but when I say "sexual" here I mean either a) blatantly, more-of-an-object-than-a-person sexual, or b) overly-sexual for her age (as long as Gourmandises is the era being discussed).

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-04-2011, 09:49 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
For me, she is still very much a "girl" in the picture above (I think she looks a bit young for her age of 16 as well)
Very important point here.
She always look younger than she is !
I remember that I always had to fight with people convinced that she was 16 in the infamous JEAM outfit...
That's add to confusion...
Old 01-04-2011, 09:56 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Very important point here.
She always look younger than she is !
I remember that I always had to fight with people convinced that she was 16 in the infamous JEAM outfit...
That's add to confusion...
Yeah I think Mylène may have chosen Alizée for the "Lolita" role partly because she looked younger than she was at the time. Lolita in the book was 12, and obviously Mylène would get into endless trouble if she gave the song to a 12 year old girl. Next best thing - a 15, going on 16 year old who looks a good few years younger than she is. That way, she is above the age of consent, so avoids the possible outrage of having such a young person play such a sexual role in as song, but still has a very girlish look to her.

Of course, the fact that she could sing might have also played a part in persuading Mylène to give Moi... Lolita to Alizée
Old 01-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

I being 46 as well, when I began to investigate my new discovery of Alizée viewed mainly Gourm and MCE era videos and LIB. And my thoughts were "such a cute girl, such a prodigy, she must be an angel..... etc. Very attractive young lady I said and especially in LIB. My attraction to Alizée and her music touched me so deep in my soul it was so way more than a mere sexual attraction, however, Alizée being the attractive young lady she is, when I tried to share her goodness with a few others, they could not see anything but something sexual. And I am with several others in my age group here, I could really give a crap what others may or may not think. I know how much Alizée means to me, and it is way above a mere sexual attraction, her voice, her smile, her positivity, her dancing, her talent, her accent, ah I could go on but I'll stop there and of course her good looks have made me an Alizée fan for life.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:14 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
Yeah I think Mylène may have chosen Alizée for the "Lolita" role partly because she looked younger than she was at the time. Lolita in the book was 12, and obviously Mylène would get into endless trouble if she gave the song to a 12 year old girl. Next best thing - a 15, going on 16 year old who looks a good few years younger than she is. That way, she is above the age of consent, so avoids the possible outrage of having such a young person play such a sexual role in as song, but still has a very girlish look to her.

Totally true. Mylène love this kind of ambiguous situation...