Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-17-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's easily understandable why A&G wouldn't want someone else there when I'm sure they originally thought they would be the main draw. If some celebrity decides to attend at a late moment, there might be a lot of people who show up to see the crasher, taking away tickets from people going for the work shop and that could prove embarrassing for A&G or anyone else put in a similar position. I'm sure no celebrity in their right mind would put up with that.
I think the tickets were for the dance lessons with A&G. Capu was just a sideshow included at no extra charge. So there would have been no loss to A&G. The tickets are all advance sale anyway, and probably sold out already.

Also, there is nothing more than speculation that A&G had anything to do with this. Everything points to it being done by the promoter because of input from the customers. It's that speculation on the part of Capucine's fans that made this an issue at all, which it really isn't beyond something for us to talk about.

I would think that more attractions at an event would generally be a good thing.
Old 05-17-2015, 08:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
.......................I would think that more attractions at an event would generally be a good thing.
That was my initial reaction. The more stars the better. But even though Capu was apparently a late addition and the people who to that point had bought tickets were Alizée and Gregoire fans, they may have also been Capu fans and if the side show drew away some of the fans from A&G, as I mentioned, it could be embarrassing for A&G and I'm sure no celebrity would be comfortable with a change in plans that what I see is far removed from the original intent of event.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:28 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Agreed. Unless they were having trouble selling tickets, there is no upside to this for A&G. They are the stars. The moment you introduce another (possibly more popular person to the younger attendees) into the mix you take away, possibly seriously, from A&G.

Edit:

After reading the articles I am still confused over exactly how the misconception got out there. However, the more I read about her, the better off I believe A&G are for not having her there. She would have added NOTHING.

Last edited by Rev; 05-18-2015 at 01:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-18-2015, 06:41 AM
Last Fan Standing

Are we talking about the same Alizée that we are fans of? The one who shares the stage with other singers and dancers so often?

In this case, they wouldn't have been sharing the stage. It isn't like people buy the tickets, show up and then have to choose between which star they will see. The dance class is with A&G. That's what people are buying the tickets for. Like people buy tickets to the Superbowl to watch the game, not for the halftime show. And if they came for the show, NFL and the teams would still get the same money either way.

I just can't see how this side show takes away from the the dance instruction session or would affect Alizée. And the whole thing doesn't make much sense, so there must be more to it that we don't know.
Old 05-19-2015, 06:24 AM
Last Fan Standing

Another article yesterday...

http://www.puretrend.com/article/ali...tter_a114408/1

Quote:
Alizée violemment attaquée par les fans de Capucine Anav sur Twitter

Publiée Hier, Le Lundi 18 Mai 2015 à 15:30

Le prix de la star française qui s'est fait tacler à maintes reprises sur les réseaux sociaux devrait être remis à Alizée. La chanteuse a reçu les foudres des fans de Capucine Anav. Et qui dit fans énervés, dit fans pas tendres sur Twitter. On décrypte la polémique.

Alizée aurait-elle évincé Capucine Anav ? C'est la question que nombre de fans se posent. En effet, la folle rumeur court que la chanteuse aurait fait en sorte que l'animatrice de NRJ12 n'anime pas le workshop de danse d'Alizée, qui doit avoir lieu le 7 juin 2015, à Lyon. Une rumeur venue d'on ne sait où et qui a réveillé la colère des fans de l'animatrice. Il n'en fallait pas plus pour que ces derniers se déchainent sur Twitter.

Les fans de Capucine Anav en colère contre Alizée

Alizée s'est attirée les foudres des fans de Capucine Anav, si on en croit le hashtag "#AlizéeTuEsRienDuTout" qui a pris place sur Twitter ce week-end. En effet, les fans de l'animatrice de NRJ12 n'ont pas été longs à répliquer face à la rumeur et ont méchamment taclé la chanteuse. D'ailleurs, non seulement les potins disent qu'Alizée aurait délibérément évincé Capucine, mais affirmeraient que la chanteuse éprouverait un mépris profond pour les candidats de téléréalité. D'où le "non" catégorique qu'aurait émis la chanteuse lorsque le nom de Capucine Anav, ex-candidate de "Secret Story", a été proposé pour animer le workshop organisé par la gagnante de "DALS 4" et son compagnon Grégoire, qui aura lieu en juin prochain à Lyon.

Rumeur ou non, le fait a été jugé inexcusable par les fans de l'animatrice qui se sont lâchés sur Twitter. "Pas de talent, prétentieuse, carrière à chier, se prend pour ce qu'elle n'est pas ! (J'ai dû bien résumé)", peut-on lire dans les tweets postés avec le hashtag cité plus tôt. Certains n'hésitent pas à se faire juge en comparant les deux jeunes femmes. "Alizee, tu es jalouse de Capucine. Elle danse mieux que toi, elle chante mieux que toi, elle est mieux que toi ! C'est tout", écrit un internaute. Et quand les fans de Capucine ont eu fini de cracher leur venin, ce sont les fans d'Alizée qui ont défendu corps et âme leur idole. Il ne fait pas de doute, la guerre froide est déclarée entre les deux fanbases.

LOL. Le ridicule des fans de tl ralit. Aussi intelligent que leur idole. a fait peur. #AlizeeTuEsRienDuTout
— Alize France (@alizeefrance) 15 Mai 2015

#AlizeeTuEsRienDuTout Ceux qui ont invent ce hashtag mritent vraiment des baffes. Vous tes pathtiques.
— The Last Song (@chocolatexfrogx) 15 Mai 2015

A noter, encore une fois, qu'il ne s'agit que de rumeurs. Un phénomène qui a déjà égratigné la réputation d'Alizée alors qu'elle avait été accusée d'avoir demandé l'abandon de Grégoire de la dernière saison de "Danse avec les stars", pour cause de jalousie. Ce qu'avait vivement nié la chanteuse sur le plateau de "TPMP", entre autres.

Alizee violently attacked by fans of Capucine Anav on Twitter

Posted Yesterday, The Monday, May 18, 2015 at 15:30

The price of the French star who has repeatedly suffered a nasty tackle on social networks should be delivered to Alizée. The singer received the ire of fans Capucine Anav. And who says annoyed fans says no tender fans on Twitter. It decrypts the controversy.

Alizee would she ousted Anav Capucine? This is the question that many fans are asking. Indeed, the crazy rumor that the singer would have ensured that the host of NRJ12 not Alizee animates the dance workshop, to be held June 7, 2015, in Lyon. A rumor came from who knows where and who has awakened the wrath of fans of the animator. It was enough for the latter raged on Twitter.

Fans of Capucine Anav angry against Alizee

Alizee has drawn the ire of fans Capucine Anav, if one believes the hashtag '# AlizéeTuEsRienDuTout' that took place on Twitter this weekend. Indeed, fans of the host of NRJ12 have not been slow to respond to the rumor face and viciously tackled the singer. Moreover, not only the gossip say Alizée deliberately ousted Capucine, but argue that the singer would feel a profound contempt for the candidates of reality TV. Hence the 'no' would have issued emphatic singer when the name of Capucine Anav, former candidate of 'Secret Story', was proposed to animate the workshop organized by the winner of 'DALS 4' and his companion Gregory to be held next June in Lyon.

Rumor or not, the fact was deemed inexcusable by fans of the animator who are released on Twitter. 'No talent, pretentious shit career, is taken for what it is not! (I had summed),' it said in tweets posted with the hashtag quoted earlier. Some are quick to be judge by comparing the two young women. 'Alizee, you're jealous of Capucine. She dances better than you, she sings better than you, it is better than you! That's all,' wrote a netizen. And when fans Capucine had finished spitting their venom, it is the fans Alizee who defended body and soul their idol. There is no doubt that the Cold War is declared between the two fanbases.

LOL. Ridicule fans tl reality. As smart as their idol. scared. #AlizeeTuEsRienDuTout
- Alize France (alizeefrance) May 15, 2015

#AlizeeTuEsRienDuTout Those who invented this hashtag really deserve slaps. You are pathtiques.
- The Last Song (chocolatexfrogx) May 15, 2015

Note, again, that these are only rumors. A phenomenon that has already scratched reputation Alizee when she was accused of abandoning asked Gregory of the last season of 'Dancing with the Stars' because of jealousy. It had strongly denied the singer on the set of 'TPMP', among others.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:10 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I wonder why the managers of the dance workshop don't put these rumors to rest. I hope there won't be any unpleasant demonstrations when Alizee appears at the workshop. It's amazing what a big deal has been made of this. Has there been a lingering hostility to Alizee in France that we don't see in the USA, a hostility that has served as a springboard for this outrage? How is this playing in France? Is this a matter of real interest or is it seen as frivolous nonsense on the par with Justin Bieber groping another girl? Is the waning of a pop star's career grounds for contempt?
Old 05-19-2015, 10:03 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Google page Hits

Capucine Anav 483,000

Alizée 6,520,000

Does anything else need to be said.
Old 05-19-2015, 12:14 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I hope there won't be any unpleasant demonstrations when Alizee appears at the workshop.
I highly doubt it, these are just armchair twitter warriors who would catch fire if they went outside and did something with their boring lives.

Quote:
It's amazing what a big deal has been made of this. Has there been a lingering hostility to Alizee in France that we don't see in the USA, a hostility that has served as a springboard for this outrage?
It seems like it, at least within a certain subset of people. A lot of news publications (CIF being the most noteworthy) constantly spew hateful articles towards Alizée for seemingly no reason, and the readers of these websites eat it up. I don't live in France, so I don't understand the context of why some of these people seem to hate her so much. Maybe it's just jealousy. In any case, there does seem to be a fair number of people also coming to her defence, which is good.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:32 PM
Last Fan Standing

I think that for the most part no one in the world is still thinking about it besides us. And I don't think too many people thought about it in the first place.
Old 05-21-2015, 12:13 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

Its quite difficult to understand Alizee her position in France after the declining sales of albums in France.

I have a few friends scattered around France and they all tell me that Alizee her peak has been reached after her en concert tour, then her popularity declined because she married to Jeremy and prople see her appearance in DALS as a way to get back in publicity. The cancelation with MF and LB didnt really help her music career and she is more flopping like a fish on dry land.

Add to that that back in 2004 no fan actually liked Jeremy, not because he was Alizée her husband, but more his attitude towards others with phrases like " she is mine fuck off "