Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-24-2020, 11:16 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post

Il serait temps d'aller chez le coiffeur”, roughly translates as “It's time to go to the hairdresser
Oui un carré”, “yes a square” or “Oui un carré”, “No long hair”…

I’ve never really seen Alizée with a hairstyle that did not “suit” her, or that I didn’t like, and I will freely admit, I absolutely adore her with “long” hair, (you betcha ), but, I adore her anyhow, (mmhhmmm ), and it’s not about me/us, however, the fact that she’s considering getting it cut, in the first place, really actually means that she wants to “cut it”, so, “go for it”, “beautiful”…
I am partial to long hair on women as a whole, and I love it when Alizee grows it out, but I know it is short-lived. She has really thick hair and it must get pretty warm under all that in the summer. I don't think she has ever asked her fans about if she should cut it or not. What style could she possibly try that she hasn't done before?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Looks like they've committed to keeping the place going even if it means under current restrictions. I'm not sure about Corsica specifically but France as a whole has a had a large spike of cases recently. Hopefully there will be plenty of hand sanitiser stations and such around the place.

Might see a decrease in the number of posts on her Instagram, should make things a tad easier for you RedRafe with less to report on Who do you guys think is going to take care of Maggy during lessons? Not sure if day cares would still be operating, perhaps they'll hire a Babysitter, or Jo and Michelle might step in.

Whatever happens, as long as it's all safe to do so, that's the most important thing at the moment.
Well, that is good news they are going reopen. They probably figured the risks of not opening until the pandemic is over outweighed the risks of reopening with a strict health protocol. You are right about the spike in recent cases. Things might get interesting again going into the fall.

I'm sure Jo and Michele would love to take care of Maggy during lessons. I believe Alizee also has extended family in Ajaccio, but I don't know the extent of them.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 08-24-2020 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-25-2020, 03:37 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

IG posts…

Yeah!

Well…

Some “stuff” just kind of literally… “sprung up”…

So, this very “tantalizing” little “story” post popped up on @alizeetwenty, and apparently, as far as I can figure, only there, for I couldn’t find it anywhere else…

Wasn’t sure at all what it was referring to, for it was all, “unexplained”, and everything …

<Nice pic of the “guys” though!>

<? New Alizée “hairstyle”? >

Then there was this…

TOUS en CUISINE EN DIRECT avec CYRIL LIGNAC” roughly translates as “ALL in LIVE KITCHEN with CYRIL LIGNAC

Je vous donne RDV demain” roughly translates as “I give you an appointment tomorrow”.

Alizée demain sur dans l'émission "Tous en cuisine" roughly translates as “Alizée tomorrow on in the show "Tous en cuisine."

Sooo…

Are these guys going to be “hosting” or “reposting” this on their IG pages or something!?

Not quite getting the "relevance" of the post "above", (it could be explained rather better), so I might be “missing” something, here…

However…

ALIZÉE, on a “cooking show”, tomorrow…

<She most definitely has, "my attention" >

<More than "normal", that is >

GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

Unfortunately, I’m going to be “working”, my usual “rotation”, so this is going to be “over” and “done”, long before I can even see it, so, please “post” any “pics”, “thoughts”, and, “impressions” that you have, and let us know, “what you think”…

<I literally have just 1 hour per day “free time”, where I can possibly post anything “Alizée related”, so “post”, “post”, “post”, for if you leave it all up to me, you may have to wait, maybe quite A WHILE.>

9 mois dedans, 9 mois dehors et toujours ce lien qui nous lie”, roughly translates as “9 months inside, 9 months outside and still this bond that binds us

Kind of says it all, doesn’t it…

So precious…

So…

Alizée

Cooking show

Tomorrow

Keep an eye on everyone’s IG pages for more details, methinks…

Y’all be safe, take care, and…

<Masks, Masks, Masks >
Old 08-25-2020, 07:00 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Update:

TOUS en CUISINE avec CYRIL LIGNAC en direct demain a 18h40 sur M6 avec Alizée (& Family)” roughly translates as “All in the kitchen with Cyril Lignac live tomorrow at 6:40 pm on M6 with Alizée (& Family).”

Cool, so now we have a “date” and “time”…

Will be interesting...

Edit:

Hmm…

What on earth is going on!?

So, the following story posts are from @thomasdumontvip, who is, I quote, a “Talents Image Agent”, who does: “Talents Image Management”; “Celebrity Marketing”; and; “Influence and PR”.

Looks like this is Alizée's go to PR guy...

He is most definitely the guy in the “Amazing new project coming soon post”…

This is what was posted in the newer stuff in his “Alizée” highlights section…

<Notice the "post timing">

So we effectively get a “timeline” run in, followed by…

Which is a “hint” at/about her latest “project”…

Is this just the “cooking show” thing, or something “else/more”…

<“Intrigued”, I am.>

Who knows!?

But I daresay, we’ll find out… later…

<Hint: they need to use more "backchannels" >

Last edited by RedRafe; 08-25-2020 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-25-2020, 07:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I am partial to long hair on women as a whole, and I love it when Alizee grows it out, but I know it is short-lived. She has really thick hair and it must get pretty warm under all that in the summer. I don't think she has ever asked her fans about if she should cut it or not. What style could she possibly try that she hasn't done before?
You got to figure that day is coming soon and last time she had it cut, well to look on the bright side, I guess it could've been worse.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:39 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So, the following story posts are from @thomasdumontvip, who is, I quote, a “Talents Image Agent”, who does: “Talents Image Management”; “Celebrity Marketing”; and; “Influence and PR”.

This is what was posted in the newer stuff in his “Alizée” highlights section…

<Notice the "post timing">

So we effectively get a “timeline” run in, followed by…

Which is a “hint” at/about her latest “project”…

Is this just the “cooking show” thing, or something “else/more”…

<“Intrigued”, I am.>

Who knows!?

But I daresay, we’ll find out… later…

<Hint: they need to use more "backchannels" >

Thank you RedRafe for posting this!

It is a bit unexpected. I doubt appearing on a cooking show would be described as a 'new amazing project', it must surely be something else.

Maybe it's in relation to the Vinyls? We know they're being released, when they'll be available and some other details, the 'project' in question might be something accompanying them, but I can't think what

It really is that word 'project' that has me curious. It implies something more than a one off event. Does anyone have any ideas? We discuss the prospect of new music in the future a lot, I don't want to entertain that idea too much simply because we just don't know if/when it could possibly happen.

Maybe Alizée is planning an appearance in some running TV series? Some sort of acting role? Stage performance of some kind? Ok, some of those are pretty outlandish ideas, who knows what's going on.

Also, there was one other post from his story:

Old 08-26-2020, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
It really is that word 'project' that has me curious. It implies something more than a one off event. Does anyone have any ideas? We discuss the prospect of new music in the future a lot, I don't want to entertain that idea too much simply because we just don't know if/when it could possibly happen.

Maybe Alizée is planning an appearance in some running TV series? Some sort of acting role? Stage performance of some kind? Ok, some of those are pretty outlandish ideas, who knows what's going on.
Alizee has used the word "project" before, and the result was a single product. I cannot recall right now the most recent example, but I do specifically remember her using the word on an IG story regarding something coming up, and when it came, was a single event.

I found it interesting that Thomas Dumont posted those stories about Alizee because he describes himself as a celebrity marketer. I don't think it is related to the vinyls alone because the pictures he posted are fairly recent (at least within the last seven years), and none of her during the Mylene era. I don't think it has anything to do with the dance studio either.

I don't think Alizee would hire a PR guy for a guest appearance on a TV show. I think it's bigger than that, maybe much bigger.

What about the idea of a big promotional effort leading up to the release of the vinyls, then announcing a new album to be released in early 2021?

I think this Dumont guy is somebody that would be worthwhile to follow on IG. He may drop some hints.

Update:

So it looks like Alizee will be appearing on the show "All in the Kitchen" with Chef Cyril Lignac today. He makes pastries, and I would think Alizee would be all over that since she has been practicing all summer, but it looks like they will be making Risotto. Yum.

Cyril.jpg

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 08-26-2020 at 09:32 AM..
Old 08-27-2020, 08:44 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
What style could she possibly try that she hasn't done before?
B-bald?

I hope she keeps the long hair and just removes the fringe.

Edit:

Quote:
Hmm…

What on earth is going on!?

Quote:

I don't think Alizee would hire a PR guy for a guest appearance on a TV show. I think it's bigger than that, maybe much bigger.

What about the idea of a big promotional effort leading up to the release of the vinyls, then announcing a new album to be released in early 2021?
There has recently been a lot of movement on social networks for Alizée. Perhaps it's true that there is something big going on behind the scenes...
I'm starting to feel a bit apprehensive.

Edit:

Quote:

I should have said it before but I didn't have the chance:
Alizée reposted many IG stories of other people (wishing her happy birthday) that day. And, a part from Annily, Greg and I think some friends, she also reposted a photo from nidalizee2020 (who, as we know, has shared a lot of interesting stuff so far).
Now, if I'm not mistaken, that was the only fan account to have something reposted by her... So, is it possible that nidalizee is official or, somehow, they are in touch with Alizée (or whoever handles this kind of things for her)?

Oh, and there is Alizee_fanclub, too: they have MoiAlizee.com in their profile bio. Is it an old site that is now running again? I think I read something like this before here. I took a brief look at it and there is some interesting stuff!
On the site they say it is a fan site to promote Alizée's 2000-2004 career.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 08-27-2020 at 08:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-27-2020, 10:57 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
There has recently been a lot of movement on social networks for Alizée. Perhaps it's true that there is something big going on behind the scenes...
I'm starting to feel a bit apprehensive.
A couple of years ago we were being hopeful on this forum when she changed her IG profile to include "Singer" and scheduled a couple of concerts in Mexico along with a fashion show. But there was something important missing from Alizee's life at that time, who is now named "Maggy". Alizee and Greg said from the start they wanted to have children together. I did not think she was going to attempt to release another album, maybe give some concerts, then disappear and have a child. Her musical comeback would not survive that.

Alizee appearing on the cooking show might have been the result of her agent promoting her. This might just be the start of a new chapter in her career. Alizee - The Return.
Old 08-27-2020, 02:57 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Alizee appearing on the cooking show might have been the result of her agent promoting her. This might just be the start of a new chapter in her career. Alizee - The Return.
I have mixed feelings about that: on the one hand, a renewed career would be amazing and intriguing, but, on the other hand, now I'm used to see her almost as a random person on Instagram with her stable life, her family and her job. I'm afraid a new album could mess up this aura of paradise.
Perhaps it's the lack of tangible material that holds back my enthusiasm. When/if something real starts to move, I may feel differently about it.
Old 08-27-2020, 04:36 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

C’est parti !! Les précommandes de mes deux premiers albums au format vinyle débuteront le 30 août à 10h, exclusivement sur le site du label AnaphoreMusic.

Let’s go! Preorders for my two first albums on vinyl will start from August 30th, in exclusivity on AnaphoreMusic.

Y sorpresa: ¡una caja de colección que incluye 6 LP de colores también estará disponible al mismo tiempo!

Last edited by Alex Rien; 08-27-2020 at 04:50 PM..