Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Yeah I'm not sure who you offended, but I have never had a problem with you. You always seemed to be nice and sincere in your post and I'm not sure who would get upset over that. Anyway Marik everyone is human and sometimes we make mistakes, but we all deserve at least a second chance. So don't worry about it buddy.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 08-07-2007, 11:20 AM

panzerkiller is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Chelsey, you are a sweet heart..... Marik I have nothing to forgive you since you haven't offended me in any way, I think maybe I should apologies if I offended you.

Since the thread Zack made is closed (the real side of people) here's my real side....

I can be the nicest person you ever met, or I can be the worst. Depends on how you treat me, and others. My friendship is not by condition, i offer my friendship to everyone. It is what you do with it that affects my reaction....

I hate violence, unless it's an action movie. It upsets me to get upset, and that just makes me more upset. In the end I end up getting upset with myself, for getting upset. It all has to do with the way I grew up, but thats a personal story. I can promise you that I will come back and apologies, I never hold grudges. So that said, I apologies for those that I've offended in the past and I apologies in advance for those I might offend in the future..... "I will try not to".
Jess,if you were in my position,you'd have quit a few people that you didn't like.

Marik,I don't think there's anything wrong with you,where'd you get that idea?
Old 08-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

a freind never has to apologize in my world.

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 08-07-2007, 03:20 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
to all of the members here that i may offend or do bad things here! im sorry! and my message that i says! im sorry!
As far as I can tell marik, everyone seems to like you here.

Quote:
tell me what was i do or the attitude that you dislike to me and ill change it!
Be careful. Sometimes you must take a stand and establish an "attitude" because it is the right thing to do. There are those who can be offended by a rightous stand. Don't change your attitude based solely on those who dislike it. If you're right...stand firm. No apology required.

In a nutshell, don't change yourself merely to avoid being disliked by others.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

No matter how you are there will always be someone who does not like you. Act how you feel and the one's who like you for the way you are will be your best friends who you can be your true self around. So like Ogre says dont change yourself for others and just be yourself because no matter how many times you change yourself for others there will be more who put you down. Do not let those people get to you and be yourself because that is who you are.

If that is not the case and you were not being youself and seen you were just being mean and don't feel that is not you, well I see no harm in changing for the better and doing a little apologizing. It seems most of us have not seen this side of you though. Anyway take care Marik and the best of luck to you.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!

Last edited by Chommpers; 08-07-2007 at 05:03 PM..
Old 08-07-2007, 04:28 PM

riva2model64 is on a distinguished road

I wanted to say some helpful stuff, but Chommpers and Ogre already made strong points.

Cheers!! Be Happy
Old 08-07-2007, 10:41 PM

marik is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
As far as I can tell marik, everyone seems to like you here.

Be careful. Sometimes you must take a stand and establish an "attitude" because it is the right thing to do. There are those who can be offended by a rightous stand. Don't change your attitude based solely on those who dislike it. If you're right...stand firm. No apology required.

In a nutshell, don't change yourself merely to avoid being disliked by others.

thanks /OGRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
No matter how you are there will always be someone who does not like you. Act how you feel and the one's who like you for the way you are will be your best friends who you can be your true self around. So like Ogre says dont change yourself for others and just be yourself because no matter how many times you change yourself for others there will be more who put you down. Do not let those people get to you and be yourself because that is who you are.

If that is not the case and you were not being youself and seen you were just being mean and don't feel that is not you, well I see no harm in changing for the better and doing a little apologizing. It seems most of us have not seen this side of you though. Anyway take care Marik and the best of luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riva2model64 View Post
I wanted to say some helpful stuff, but Chommpers and Ogre already made strong points.

Cheers!! Be Happy

thanks guys for understanding! if i feel lonely your there for me! thaanks guys! i respect you guys!
Old 08-08-2007, 12:11 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I'll just say hi marik. I don't remember anyone being offensive (and I agree with Ogre).
Old 08-08-2007, 12:53 AM

Unknown is on a distinguished road

no need to apologize Marik! i think i must apologize to you! and thankyou for helping me when my old account was hacked! thank you verymuch BF!
Old 08-08-2007, 01:01 AM

marik is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
no need to apologize Marik! i think i must apologize to you! and thankyou for helping me when my old account was hacked! thank you verymuch BF!

your welcome buddy! it was supposed to help you! cause you need help!