Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-04-2012, 08:17 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I've been trying hard not to think about this subject. I go the Comcast web site to check my e-mail I went there a little while ago and I was greeted with this story. I couldn't help but laugh.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That is pretty funny. People actually think that we cared about Octomom in the first place. And they're still putting out articles on her.

Oh those crazy tabloid writers...

Old 06-04-2012, 08:32 PM

MasterSprtn117 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Well put. The vibe I've always had from her was that she was always so "pure" and "natural." She's was the first woman that made me think, "oh my God, this is someone I would be proud to bring home to meet my family. Holy crap she's so sweet." That's what drew me to her, so you're right. For someone who previously listened to ONLY heavy metal, she was a major influence on forcing me to become more open minded. Since Alizée, I've definitely had a greater appreciation for other genres of music such as pop, and at some point, even found it hard to go back to listening to anything heavy since it no longer fit my mood anymore. Now that she has gotten all this body art, it just makes me question whether her entire image during the 2000-2004 run was manufactured. If so, MF & Company, you got me. You got me good, especially since I've never felt this way about any celebrity before.

Are you me?

Onto the tattoo issue - it seems there is hope for the future....maybe...

Not sure what it looks like after the skin heals.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Da whaaaaaaat. That is awesome
Old 06-05-2012, 11:56 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Da whaaaaaaat. That is awesome
well... exchange a sailormoon tattoo for a crocodile skin.... is it really a gain?
Old 06-05-2012, 05:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
............ The vibe I've always had from her was that she was always so "pure" and "natural." She's was the first woman that made me think, "oh my God, this is someone I would be proud to bring home to meet my family. Holy crap she's so sweet." That's what drew me to her, so you're right. For someone who previously listened to ONLY heavy metal, she was a major influence on forcing me to become more open minded. Since Alizée, I've definitely had a greater appreciation for other genres of music such as pop, and at some point, even found it hard to go back to listening to anything heavy since it no longer fit my mood anymore. Now that she has gotten all this body art, it just makes me question whether her entire image during the 2000-2004 run was manufactured. If so, MF & Company, you got me. You got me good, especially since I've never felt this way about any celebrity before.

Well said by Rictor. She was the perfect woman in so many ways. As he said someone a young man would love to bring home and show off to family (Don't leave dad alone with her!).

After her last album did not live up to her expectations, I kept harping on the fact that she needed a good manager; somebody who knows what he (she?) is doing. She has that now with Sony. I've been saying I think this next album will be a good one and I do believe that. I think it will do well financially and I'm sure there will be concerts in Paris that wont be cancelled.

I said that when ever she performs I hope every inch of her tatoos is covered up. I'm not sure if that will be enough. She'll still look great, but I'll know inside that as far as her physical beauty, she is no longer that perfect woman. It wont really matter what she wears. Then another quaility that in the past I thought was so perfect of this woman is what's going on upstairs.

What is it about her that makes her want to get these tatoos at the expense of her beauty? Why is this 27 year old woman always making these duck faces and flashing these v symbols? Now those seem like relatively minor things and they are, but they are not what I envision the perfect woman doing.

So I think what I perceived as the perfect woman, is not that anymore. I'm sure I'll get a lot of enjoyment out of this next album, but I really don't think it can have the specialness that I've refered to before of her first two albums.

I think something Rictor mentioned is MF and LB molded her into something she really wasn't; something she didn't want to be and at first thought, I'd be ticked off at them for deceiving us that way, but there's no way you can hold anything against them after they brought us 4 years of absolute beauty and perfection.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:03 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

What is it about her that makes her want to get these tatoos at the expense of her beauty? Why is this 27 year old woman always making these duck faces and flashing these v symbols? Now those seem like relatively minor things and they are, but they are not what I envision the perfect woman doing.
I wonder if she reads the comments on the pictures she puts on instagram? This morning I read some comments (written in French) on her latest "duck face" photo from the studio and someone had questioned why she kept doing "chicken butt mouth" . Someone else also commented that that face was very high school-ish.

Nevertheless, it's great when she posts new photos; I couldn't care less what she's doing in them. Just thought those two comments were funny.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:20 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog we can always hope she will come to her senses and seriously consider getting some of them removed.

Before and after laser tattoo removal
Old 06-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Sometimes I wonder if she gets annoyed by her own physical beauty. Are there days when she's just over it and wishes to be average?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 06-05-2012, 10:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I first thought it might be a case that she was always beautiful and never really appreciated what people who weren't beautiful had to go through to get the opportunites she did, but it's hard to tell how good looking she was as a teenager. We see images of her when she won that drawing contest for the airplane and when she appeared in Graines De Star where she was very good looking, but then there were other times where I didn't think she looked beautiful such as when in one show where she was being interviewed they showed her chasing her little brother down the street or from the videos in high school where she's has her hair in "corn rows"(???) were at best, I'd say she looke pretty or cute, but not beautiful. The point I was trying to make is I thought maybe she was always being chased after by boys, and didn't know what it was like to be someone not that good looking who is shunned by boys, but all I can say at this point is there isn't enough info to determine that. Did some of her early interviews offer a clue? But she was never an ugly duckling, so there could still be something to it.

I'm more inclined to believe now that it's just a lack of maturity on her part. As I pointed she hasn't really had to work for anything before. Hasn't had to struggle for anything. Now I'm sure her seperation from Jeremy was a very painful process for her. It was a maturing process, but not a maturing that related to her job.

We spoke of how we thought she was the perfect woman. We still have no idea what happened between her and Jeremy (or do we?). We know very little about what went on in their relationship. But I get the impression if Jeremy was in a horrible moped accident where he lost both his arms and his legs and was horribly disfigured in a post crash fire, she would have stuck with him to the bitter end. Like I say we don't really have a clue as to what went on, but if Jeremy had been the victim, if he had been a good father, wouldn't Annily be going to school in Paris instead of Ajaccio?

Just a little side note of how much this girl means to me. I've always been a huge sports fan. I've been blessed to live in city whose teams have won so many championships. But the Celtics are playing in game 5 against the Heat. A game that I'm sure will determine the winner of this series, but I'm here discussing Alizee. I'm listening to it, but it is Alizee who is the center of my attention. I"m not watching the Red Sox play Baltimore either.

Sorry...................I digressed. I still think what happend with Jeremy might be a big factor in what is going on with her. I think as happy as she appears to be, probably because she's finally out of relationship that wasn't working, I think she's depressed, because I'm sure at this point in her life, she probably fully expected to be in a very loving marrriage; a marriage where she'd probably would have had a second child by now; a marriage where her career may not even have mattered to her.

So there will still be a lot of head scratching going on behind this keyboard with views and ideas changing on a daily basis. I'd really like to know exactly what this girl is all about, or then again, maybe I don't.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-05-2012 at 10:51 PM..
Old 06-06-2012, 11:02 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog there is defiantly something going on inside her head that we have no idea at what level. It is no excuse to say, oh my marriage failed so I'm going to tattoo my body up to feel better. I'd rather see her shop until she drops, than see what she is doing to herself.

Someone said a few months ago that we have no idea what she is really like when you are one on one with her. Jeremy could be the nicest guy in the world and she could be a major pain in the back side to live with.

I was home doing paperwork one Sunday afternoon and was channel surfing when I came across a Denise Richards reality show marathon. I kept remembering how I said to myself when she and Charlie Sheen got divorced what an idiot he was for messing around with prostitutes. Well after about an hour I couldn't blame Charlie for using a prostitute. Denise is a very beautiful woman but after listening to and watching her on this show I realized she is a total nut case.

Alizée could be the sweetest woman you ever met or a diva-zilla or even Bi-Polar. We don't know what her real personality is because she is somewhat of a recluse.