Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-06-2015, 03:40 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Thanks Lucas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Some of my two cents...

I'm not sure that she would even be comfortable judging other people that way....
I have wondered the same thing.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:50 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Here we go again with the rumors!

Once again we hear rumors that Alizée will be a judge on DALS6.

These articles came out today about it.

http://www.programme.tv/news/info-te...artie-du-jury/

http://www.ldpeople.com/tv/alizee-re...stars-reponse/

http://www.closermag.fr/tele/news-te...le-jury-484864

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Danse-...ews-96487.html
Old 03-28-2015, 10:41 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Slightly off topic but in the one article you posted it talks about Alizée and Gregoire opening up a dance school in Ajaccio. The problem with that is Ajaccio isn't that big of a town in the first place and there are already a number of established Dance schools already operating in the town. Can Ajaccio support another school opening? You can only slice the pie so thin before very few in the business are making any money.
Old 03-28-2015, 11:15 PM
Last Fan Standing

A while back in Chatbox we were thinking that opening a school in Ajaccio might be an option for them. But as you said it's not a big place, and I'm sure Alizee is on good terms with the existing ones. I thought one article (Corse-Matin) might have said they were teaching at schools, which I thought might mean they were visiting the schools that are there and doing some classes. It wouldn't surprise me if they were doing it for free.

Still, I'm sure Greg could draw in a lot of students if he opened a Lyonnet studio there. We will have to send someone to Ajaccio to get to the bottom of all this.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 03-28-2015 at 11:17 PM..
Old 03-29-2015, 02:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

When I visited Ajaccio, it did seem like there were more schools than the area needed and that was before Dancerman 1 opened up his school.

But one of those schools was a large school which I'm sure would have several teachers in their employance (Is that a word?) and they'd probably love to have someone like Gregoire working for them. I'll have to find some pictures I took to see if I can find the name of it.

EDIT:
Went to Google Earth to get the pictures. The school I was referring to is the Ecole Nationale de Musique et de Danse de Corse. I think this is the type of school that Gregoire could be happy in. A school where he could have an impact on students who are serious about their possible dancing careers and where he can make a difference. I can't see him being happy else where, maybe teaching a bunch of screaming rug rats.

By the way, Madam Mufraggi's school is just a short walk away. I wonder if this bigger school is where MM held some of her events????

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-29-2015 at 03:05 PM..
Old 06-29-2015, 04:33 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Fauve joins the jury for DALS 6

http://www.leparisien.fr/tv/tf1-laur...15-4903157.php

Last edited by Lucas; 06-29-2015 at 04:36 AM..
Old 06-29-2015, 10:56 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Good choice I like her.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:18 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I doubt Alizee would be selected to judge if Gregorie were in the competition. I'm sure that if she were a judge with Gregorie dancing, Alizee would judge fairly, but anytime she voted for Gregorie she would come under criticism. Also in a tight decision, she might actually decide against Gregorie to avoid controversy. That would not be fair to Gregorie. If Alizee were invited to be a judge when Gregorie was dancing, I think she'd be wise to turn it down.

If she were chosen as a judge (and Gregorie was not dancing) that would work out nicely for her. I'm sure the money is good and as a judge she wouldn't have to spend her weekdays preparing for the next competition. She could go home and spend the time with her daughter.

On the question as to whether Alizee is a professional dancer or not, I'd have to say she is. She's been earning a living as a dancer for several years now, and is able to draw a paying crowd to events other than Dancing Avec. If that's not professional, I don't know what is.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:11 PM
Last Fan Standing

Thanks for the link Lucas.

Fauve did seem to be awfully conspicuous at the Festival TV interviews and in the clips. I expect she will do a good job as a juror.

Now for the obvious next question... Will Grégoire be on the show this season? If he isn't, some will blame Alizée. If he is, some will still blame her somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
On the question as to whether Alizee is a professional dancer or not, I'd have to say she is. She's been earning a living as a dancer for several years now, and is able to draw a paying crowd to events other than Dancing Avec. If that's not professional, I don't know what is.
I have suspicions that Grégoire is the actual draw to these dancing clinics. I think most of the attendees are going to see him. Fewer are going to see them dance as a couple, and fewer still are going only because Alizée is there. There was an article somewhere where he was acknowledging his growing celebrity status and he says that Alizée is coaching him in ways to handle it, as she has 15 years of experience.

A good forum poll might be "which of them is currently the bigger celebrity?"

Some info directly from TF1 about DALS6
http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/danse-avec-les...y-7186700.html

Quote:
Dancing with the Stars 6 - Laurent Ournac becomes host, Fauve joined the jury

A new season under the sign of novelty! Starting this fall, the show Dancing with the Stars returns on TF1 screens and welcomes a new leader and a new board member. MYTF1 tells you more!

From September, the show Dancing with the Stars return to the screens for a sixth season. And for this new adventure, the public may be surprised: the TF1 dance contest will offer some new features.

Laurent Ournac presentationNew look for a new job! After losing 47 kilos after surgery, Laurent Ournac landed the position as co-host of the TF1 and dance show will team up alongside Sandrine Quétier. The actor of 'Camping Paradise' succeeds Vincent Cerruti wishing to embark on new adventures. The latter should thus animate some great varieties emissions event live and is also tipped to take command of a new game in the spirit of 'Money Drop' that a pilot should be shot this summer. Ournac Laurent, known for his joviality and good humor, collect impressions of the candidates in the 'Red Room'. No doubt that his experience as a candidate in season 4 of the program will allow it to fulfill this role perfectly!

Fauve Hautot the jury
Also new Fauve Hautot leaves the dance floor to come sit alongside Pietragalla, Jean-Marc Généreux and Chris Marks. The professional dancer partner on the floor of Emmanuel Moire Baptist Giabiconi or Keen'V of previous seasons, and will replace Mr. Pokora, on tour until the end of the year. It will thus have the difficult task of competing note of the season. But viewers can rest assured they will always have the pleasure of seeing ignite the floor of the show at numerous group dances together including other judges.

Finally, as each season, the show will also feature other innovations such as completely new scenery and challenges!

Danse avec les Stars 6 - Laurent Ournac devient animateur, Fauve intègre le jury

Une nouvelle saison placée sous le signe de la nouveauté ! Dès cet automne, l'émission Danse avec les Stars revient sur les écrans de TF1 et accueille un nouvel animateur et un nouveau membre du jury. MYTF1 vous en dit plus !

Dès la rentrée, l'émission Danse avec Les Stars reviendra sur les écrans pour une sixième saison. Et pour cette nouvelle aventure, le public risque d'être surpris : le concours de danse de TF1 proposera quelques nouveautés.

Laurent Ournac à la présentation
Nouveau look pour un nouveau poste ! Après avoir perdu 47 kilos suite à une opération chirurgicale, Laurent Ournac décroche le poste de co-animateur de l'émission de danse de TF1 et fera équipe aux cotés de Sandrine Quétier. Le comédien de « Camping paradis » succède ainsi à Vincent Cerruti qui souhaite se lancer dans de nouvelles aventures. Ce dernier devrait ainsi animer quelques grandes émissions de variétés événementielles en direct et est aussi pressenti pour prendre les commandes d’un nouveau jeu dans l'esprit de « Money Drop » dont un pilote doit être tourné cet été. Laurent Ournac, connu pour sa jovialité et sa bonne humeur, recueillera les impressions des candidats dans la "Red Room". Nul doute que son expérience en tant que candidat lors de la saison 4 du programme lui permettra de remplir ce rôle à merveille !

Fauve Hautot dans le jury
Autre nouveauté : Fauve Hautot quitte la piste de danse pour venir s’assoir aux cotés de Pietragalla, Jean-Marc Généreux et Chris Marques. La danseuse professionnelle, partenaire sur le parquet d'Emmanuel Moire, de Baptiste Giabiconi ou encore de Keen'V les saisons précédentes, remplacera ainsi M. Pokora, en tournée jusqu'à la fin de l'année. Elle aura ainsi la lourde tâche de noter les concurrents de la saison. Mais que les téléspectateurs se rassurent, ils auront toujours le plaisir de la voir enflammer le parquet de l’émission lors de nombreuses danses de groupe aux côtés notamment des autres juges.

Enfin, comme chaque saison, l’émission proposera aussi d’autres nouveautés tels que des décors et défis totalement inédits !
Old 06-29-2015, 11:20 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Thanks for the link Lucas.

Fauve did seem to be awfully conspicuous at the Festival TV interviews and in the clips. I expect she will do a good job as a juror....
I noticed that too. Maybe it was a final "test" to see how she did. She must have passed.

Tags
alizee, dals, dals6, danse avec les stars, pure people