Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-17-2010, 10:21 AM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

As long as Jeremy keeps Alizee happy, I wish him all the luck in the world there is. Besides that fact, I don't care for the guy all that much.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Jérémy is active enough, he just doesn't perform and he avoids publicity.

That's a possible friction between him and Alizée, much more likely than jealousy arising if she became a mega-star again. To the extent that she's successful as a performer, he will find it more difficult to remain anonymous, particularly if he's associated with her in any way beyond being her husband.

Which could be the reason why his name is conspicuously absent from the credits for UEDS.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 10-17-2010, 01:02 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

I think they're alright and I don't see them breaking it off anytime either, but that's just me. And honestly, I don't think any of it is any of our business.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I think they're alright and I don't see them breaking it off anytime either, but that's just me. And honestly, I don't think any of it is any of our business.
Well, if they ever did break it off, then it would be somewhat our business since it would affect Alizee's career. But yah I don't like to go much into the marriage part of Alizee, like you I think we should be happy for them but mostly stray away from serious discussion about them.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:03 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

I think this year they should get a pet kitty. cause kitties are so cute and adorable

Old 10-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
As long as Jeremy keeps Alizee happy, I wish him all the luck in the world there is. Besides that fact, I don't care for the guy all that much.
Same here. As long as Alizée is happy with Jeremy, it's all good by me. I care about Alizée, I don't give two cents about Jeremy.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile What would Uncle Walt do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
Jeremy is quite active and doing good in his new career. If you don't know what that is, then he is also doing a good job of hiding it from everyone too.
I guess I find it curious that fans at AAm can rationalize Jérémy's absence from the stage this way without concluding he is being "lazy about his singing career", while they cut Alizée no slack this way.

I don't know the music business. Maybe Alizée thinks it is better to have few prominent bookings - even at the risk of reaching too far and getting canceled - than doing smaller bookings which have the potential to diminish her perceived stature. That could be wrong, but it's her choice.

By the way, did you notice that Alizée's Goom radio station now appears to be Alizée-free? It started off by playing lots of her music, including UEdS, and her bumper remarks frequently as well. Now she has "banned" herself from it. Since we are talking entirely about RECORDED stuff, this is NOT a matter of laziness! Could Tinkerbell be taking her late "Uncle" Walt's tacit advice? For many years, the Disney corporation refused to release leading classic films to VHS/DVD, but instead showed them ONLY in movie theaters, and for a LIMITED run only, with YEARS between showings.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:00 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post

By the way, did you notice that Alizée's Goom radio station now appears to be Alizée-free? It started off by playing lots of her music, including UEdS, and her bumper remarks frequently as well. Now she has "banned" herself from it. Since we are talking entirely about RECORDED stuff, this is NOT a matter of laziness! Could Tinkerbell be taking her late "Uncle" Walt's tacit advice? For many years, the Disney corporation refused to release leading classic films to VHS/DVD, but instead showed them ONLY in movie theaters, and for a LIMITED run only, with YEARS between showings.
Glad to see I'm not the only one that listens to that.. well, used to. Her whole Goom Radio thing has changed, they don't really play any of her music anymore.. what's going on?!

Old 10-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
I guess I find it curious that fans at AAm can rationalize Jérémy's absence from the stage this way without concluding he is being "lazy about his singing career", while they cut Alizée no slack this way.
Well, that's because Jérémy no longer HAS a "singing career," and that appears to be by his own choice. He has a music-writing career instead. He made a deliberate choice not to perform and to avoid publicity. He can write music for other performers without ever getting on stage himself.

Alizée, on the other hand, does have a singing career, or is trying to anyway. And so the criticism is valid leveled at her, but not at him.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 10-18-2010, 01:56 AM

truebreakerz is on a distinguished road

If I were Jeremy, I'd hug her at a random time on that day and not let go for literally 5 minutes.

Tags
advice, anniversary, itch, marrige, seven_7, year