Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

If Alizee visited the sticks where i live, all i'd have to show her is the local gas station and run-down diner.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
If Alizee visited the sticks where i live, all i'd have to show her is the local gas station and run-down diner.
at least you can't get shot or stabbed like in DC . But I'd open a can of whoop @$$ on anybody who gets too close , not that i'd take Lilly to those parts of DC of course.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
at least you can't get shot or stabbed like in DC . But I'd open a can of whoop @$$ on anybody who gets too close , not that i'd take Lilly to those parts of DC of course.
i find it very embarrassing that our capital is so unsafe.. the President lives there dammit!! i mean of course the White House is safe and such, but it just feels like the city itself should be a lot safer..

Old 10-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
i find it very embarrassing that our capital is so unsafe.. the President lives there dammit!! i mean of course the White House is safe and such, but it just feels like the city itself should be a lot safer..
yeah, in some parts, there are probably police snipers on the rooftops, and obviously there are undercover agents lurking around the important buildings to make sure nobody's trying anything stupid. But for the rest, its pretty much dirty, overcrowded, unsafe, and there's lots of bad stuff going on. But DC is hardly the nation's capital anymore, nobody counts it as a major city, all that's here is a bunch of museums, the govt. buildings, the monuments and memorials and oh yeah, its named after old Georgie. Don't get me wrong, its a nice place to visit, if you know where to go (much like NY, and LA)