Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 01-31-2011, 11:21 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
Everyone just shut up! Be quiet! Chill out! You're makin' me...MM...Angry! Let's all just take a giant chill pill and let's talk about this! Be cool.

Now everyone needs to RELAX.
Not sure what you've read from all of this, but I didn't think anyone was fighting...

Sorry if you took my monster posts that way lol. I don't really think that there have been any negative personal insults so far or name calling. We're simply exchanging views and ideas on the possiblity of a private forum and how it should be executed if it is possible. At least, that's what I thought
Old 01-31-2011, 11:26 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
Everyone just shut up! Be quiet! Chill out! You're makin' me...MM...Angry! Let's all just take a giant chill pill and let's talk about this! Be cool.

Now everyone needs to RELAX.
What fighting do you see? A good point was brought up and people have simply been expanding on the idea and giving suggestions?

But I think AI brings up a good debate. If people are chosen to get in, I'm sure some will start being a "kiss-up" to get their way in even they are no mature enough to be in such a suggested place. Maybe at registration the newer members may be given an option to have a mature or regular view of the forums. Not sure how that may work but just a thought worth giving. Sorry that I don't give much input into these types of things, it's just that I don't know what to add and/or my idea is already taken. :/

Old 01-31-2011, 11:54 AM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
What fighting do you see? A good point was brought up and people have simply been expanding on the idea and giving suggestions?

But I think AI brings up a good debate. If people are chosen to get in, I'm sure some will start being a "kiss-up" to get their way in even they are no mature enough to be in such a suggested place. Maybe at registration the newer members may be given an option to have a mature or regular view of the forums. Not sure how that may work but just a thought worth giving. Sorry that I don't give much input into these types of things, it's just that I don't know what to add and/or my idea is already taken. :/
I was just sayin...

Kinda like a censored version? Like people could thumbs-up or down a comment based on appropriate-ness?!!?

You know...unless we have a real self-programed site that isn't based off this...what is it?...vBulliten...we can't really do half this stuff.

I propose this site get a total make over...OH WAIT...we have no money. I wish I could do it. ALAS! I am but a humble troll!

Oh also! I see what you mean AI. I assumed... But privatizing the forums is not the best idea. The point of the forum is to get people involved with the promotion of Alizee in the States (or elsewhere as the case may be.) Censoring ANY content may have an impact on serious viewers (WHICH I WANNA TALK ABOUT BTW!). Now if your suggesting that profiles and the Off-Topic portion of the forums be locked to BOT VIEWING (which I think you are) then I agree.

NOW About the "serious viewers". I know that when I'm looking for info on something, especially on the web, I want it IMMEDIATELY. Therefore I want an attractive site with the info right there! Forums are intimidating! I don't wanna search through MILES of posts.

I wanna make the homepage more about the site. Keep the Alizee stuff there but let's give visitors a rundown of what we do here.

THE END.

Edit:

Allow me to elaborate:

SEARCH: Alizeeamerica on BING:
FIRST LINK: alizeeamerica.com
DESCRIPTION: About Alizée (Ah-lee-zay) Alizée is a French singer from Ajaccio, Corsica. She has sold more than five million records and taken part in performances throughout the world.
She debuted in 2000 with the album Gourmandises, featuring the hit single, Moi... Lolita. Mes Courants Électriques followed in 2003, with a live album in 2004, all ...
Popular links

* Donate
* French Movies
* Contact Webmaster

SEARCH: Alizeeamerica on GOOGLE:
DESCRIPTION: High quality Alizée videos with English translations and subtitles.
alizeeamerica.com/ - Cached - Similar
Forums
Videos
Newest Alizée Pictures: 2010
A true fan no more...(Long post)

Corsica is the poorest part of France
Her nose...
Newest Alizée Pictures: 2009
Her hair

SEARCH: Alizeeamerica on YAHOO:
DESCRIPTION: High quality Alizée videos with English translations and subtitles.
alizeeamerica.com - Cached

* Forums
* Videos
* Video
* Is Alizée Mixed

* The French Macarena
* Dr. Alizée Jacotey
* Moi Lolita - Remix
* Podcast

more results from alizeeamerica.com »
REALLY GUYS? This says NOTHING about the site which is what people wanna know about. I'll be honest this site isn't just "High quality Alizée videos with English translations and subtitles." Think it over.

Last edited by BlackAnthem; 01-31-2011 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-31-2011, 01:01 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

The problem is the "run down" of what goes on on the forum is a lot of fanboy-ism. I mean really, we know shes beautiful but is it really necessary to have an entire thread dedicated to her nose, hair, even feet? Honestly, some of these threads are borderline creepy.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
The problem is the "run down" of what goes on on the forum is a lot of fanboy-ism. I mean really, we know shes beautiful but is it really necessary to have an entire thread dedicated to her nose, hair, even feet? Honestly, some of these threads are borderline creepy.
Most were jokes.

Regards,

Jalen
Old 01-31-2011, 01:46 PM

Well still. That's part of the problem. We need to attract people not make them go: "Oh, cool Alizee...*click*...Her nose...hmm...*close*"

Yeah well. We should fix that.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:30 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Most were jokes.

Regards,

Jalen
Random people don't know that.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:33 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:

Thumbs Up.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Neither did you, apparently.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:08 PM

Well despite that...you get where I'm going?

Tags
forum, suggestion box