Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 05-10-2008, 01:12 PM

E468807 is on a distinguished road

Im having a feeling she is going to perform where there is a large population of hispanic Miami or L.A. I think. I saw some local Spanish news station talking about her a few weeks ago(im guessing her visit to Mexico) So im hoping Miami

Yeah Look at Shakira. She did her thing over here. She feature another artist to help her boost her name. If Alizee team up with Timberland or Timberlake(those two always get the people attention) She might be able to make it here.

Last edited by E468807; 05-10-2008 at 01:21 PM..
Old 05-10-2008, 01:48 PM

patyl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by E468807 View Post
Im having a feeling she is going to perform where there is a large population of hispanic Miami or L.A. I think. I saw some local Spanish news station talking about her a few weeks ago(im guessing her visit to Mexico) So im hoping Miami

Yeah Look at Shakira. She did her thing over here. She feature another artist to help her boost her name. If Alizee team up with Timberland or Timberlake(those two always get the people attention) She might be able to make it here.
I agree with you.

Italian Artists very successful in LatinAmerica thanks to Mexico's effect: Laura Pausini, Tiziano Ferro, Nek, Eros Ramazotti, etc.

I omit to tell you that David Bisbal and Rihanna did the Spanglish version of Rihanna's song: Hate to love you. So there is the example of doing good marketing to potential artists.

Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Shakira, David Bisbal, Juanes, etc. always thanks to Mexico for helping them become famous in America

Last edited by patyl; 05-10-2008 at 01:58 PM..
Old 05-10-2008, 02:17 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by patyl View Post
I agree with you.Italian Artists very successful in LatinAmerica thanks to Mexico's effect: Laura Pausini, Tiziano Ferro, Nek, Eros Ramazotti, etc.I omit to tell you that David Bisbal and Rihanna did the Spanglish version of Rihanna's song: Hate to love you. So there is the example of doing good marketing to potential artists.Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Shakira, David Bisbal, Juanes, etc. always thanks to Mexico for helping them become famous in America*
Thank you Mexico!

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 05-10-2008, 04:36 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by E468807 View Post
Oh I hope so since the family has a Condo on the beach in Naples.
An hour and a half drive across I-75 to the concert wouldn't be bad.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:04 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road
Exclamation USA Confirmed!

I think we have a big fat CONFERMED on a US concert. In the "dont mess with Lily" thread a article was translated that states the following

"The ex-lolita wants to gobble up the world and generously spread her music across the entire planet. Thanks.

Alizée's new album Psychédélices has, according to Charts in France, sold some 200,000 copies worldwide. An honorable number but not really a triumph either. In short. When the CD doesn't work, you gotta do concerts. And this Psychédélices Tour , which should start on May 18 in Russia, will take her to a little bit of everywhere in the world, including Asia, Europe, South America, and... the US, Eldorado for lolita-like singers.
Alizée, a star in the US, we're waiting to see that... "

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=3770

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

NYC is 4 hours from where I live....

Sorry.... I guess I'm having a "reaction"........

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 05-13-2008, 10:21 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

It still isn't confirmed. Voici is less reputable a source than a tampered Wiki article.

We've still got to wait and see, and it may happen, but Voici is hardly a confirmation. That article was also very sarcastic, basically calling America the mecca of slutty singers. Hardly a nice word in there.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:53 PM
J'adore alizee

nightbug is on a distinguished road

I'm a little confused here regarding the last 3 posts and the official press release from RCA last week. I took that as, Alizee will be playing the shows in Mexico in June, and is not doing any touring at all in July - August. And the other countries listed...will start in Sept. and run through 2009.

And this:

moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=3770

Where is the USA confirmed date??? I'm a little confused right now.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:04 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road

Well, it'd be awesome - I'd love for her to come, but guys: don't get your hopes up. At all. I highly doubt this.

And if they really are going to do a concert here, I wish they wouldn't! Not enough people know about Alizee here, and it's the DUMBEST idea to have a concert in the USA because they'd lose a lot of money (that's if it were to be a substantially large concert, otherwise, if it's at an intimate venue, that'd be a great idea).
Old 05-14-2008, 03:06 PM

william p yoder is on a distinguished road
Default y not the paris club in vegas

f she were to do any concert in the usa it should be the Paris club in vegas........afterall she is familiar with vegas so to speak plus the logical destination and central hub for her many usa fans ...plus junkets to vegas are still a good buy:D