Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I can't really look at the "old Alizee" and be like "oh my gosh what a beautiful, classy, perfect person" anymore because we know now that it was never the real person. Or if it was, she was 15 years old when this all started. Are ANY of us the same person that we were when we were 15 or 16 or even 18 or 25? If anyone really expected her to never change her look or personality/attitude, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.
I mentioned something about people changing a few days ago, and have been thinking some more about it. I had said I wasn't the same person I had been in the past, but it's not a 100% difference. I have changed over time but my basic traits haven't. I suspect that though Alizée may not totally be the same person she was 12, 10, or 1 year(s) ago, what's inside her that influences her outlooks and how she treats others never changes and is the part we all perceive to be there, that draws us to be fans. Parts of her image may be manufactured, but I think it's been analyzed and scrutinized so much over the years that what we (I) think to be the 'real' Alizée is probably pretty close. Close enough for me.

As I've said before, she's a person too and has to deal with life like everyone, though her issues probably differ considerably from mine.

As far as the pictures we're discussing... I've never been a fan of what I call trying too hard. You see it all the time in our society, and many people may like it. I was not really impressed with the choice of the photo for the ACDLA single cover, I think she can stand on her natural looks just fine. As far as the 'picture on the right' goes, she doesn't need to be going with a 'bad girl', 'trailer park' or whatever it's called look. Sure, she can do whatever she wants and how she does her hair or makeup won't affect my sense of who she is. But it may give me ideas about how she perceives herself. But what do I know about what's popular?

Oops, this is a tattoo thread. Sorry. Seems I keep getting them mixed up.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-25-2012 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: It's what I do
Old 08-26-2012, 12:00 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
new vs old

Previously I posted this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
Lili is asking which hair style is better ( i think )

Then she posted this.

Even though she is asking about hair length, I find the timing interesting. It's almost as though she is saying that she is both of these people - that one image (either a beautiful one or a naughty one) does not capture her complete personality.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:34 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

She is absolutely beautiful in both pictures. I like her hair equally in both. Alizee is too cute to look naughty to me even with the ugly tats. Although her tweet /instagrams are surprisingly shallow and adolescent, she is a very deep and complex soul. On the other hand zaney and incredibly simple and down to earth.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:30 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

She keeps getting better the older she gets.

pepelepew you're right on her personality. Immaturity is one of her attributes that attracts guys.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:28 PM

MickyMicky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

Even though she is asking about hair length, I find the timing interesting. It's almost as though she is saying that she is both of these people - that one image (either a beautiful one or a naughty one) does not capture her complete personality.
Humm I think the hair style on the left, the one on the right is too boring, I do however love the way her fringe is in the one on the right but the rest of it is too straight and boring. I prefer Alizée's hair when it is shoulder length but only when it has some volume or curls or whatever you call it, I guess she prefers to have it straight these days because it is much easier to manage

TBH

She should have it how she wants, what ever makes her happy.

Edit:

I can see where she is getting it from, a lot of women getting that sort of hair style, its not that it does not suit her its just I don't like that hair style.

I hope to god she does not get one of those stupid skrillex hair styles I see a lot of British girls getting lately, my god they look like they have a wig or worse ffs...

Last edited by MickyMicky; 08-26-2012 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-26-2012, 03:43 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Maybe it's just me, but I like more "boring" hairstyles. I'm not big on multiple crazy colors and curls and bumps and teasing. Sleek and simple is my favorite and I actually got my stylist to cut my hair kinda similar to her picture on the right.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:11 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Could someone use his stalk skillz and tell me what the bubble says?
Old 08-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post

Could someone use his stalk skillz and tell me what the bubble says?
I'm curious to know too.. the 3rd word there looks like it says " magic " to me but that would only be only if it's written in english. Well judging by the red heart it's gotta be something very meaningful to her.

I guess we'll just have to wait until she does another question and answers thing or maybe not.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-26-2012, 07:48 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I'm curious to know too.. the 3rd word there looks like it says " magic " to me but that would only be only if it's written in english
I think is not magic, maybe "mère" (mother)
Old 08-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I think is not magic, maybe "mère" (mother)
yeah sounds good to me.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur