Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-15-2006, 07:12 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road
Default Christmas gift for Alizée; what do you give her?

You're invited to the home of Alizée for christmas dinner. I don't know how you got invited, you just got invited, lol

What do you bring? A gift for Alizée? Something for both Jérémy and Alizée? Some wine? A fruit cake, lol

This is what I would bring to the home of Alizée for christmas dinner:

A gift for Alizée in a small package with a note inside, and nothing for her husband.

Inside the package is a blank CD disc with a question mark on the cover, the same one she held in her hands in the Fun TV interview.

The note reads as follows... " WTF is going on with your third album!? " Sincerely, Matrix

Oh, and I would bring some doggie snacks for her dog, Topaz

What do you give to the woman who has everything?
Old 12-15-2006, 07:15 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I thought that it was intensely funny that you brought a gift for her dog and specifically mentioned not giving anything to her husband.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:50 PM

MaiFromSanFrancisco is on a distinguished road

i would give alizee some rare tinkerbell souvenir or collectable item, and jeremy a handshake
Old 12-15-2006, 08:07 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

I'd give her kiss on the cheek as a gift.

And one for Jeremy and Anny-Lee if they insist to have one... but I hope not ! Hmm... or maybe I should give them candy bar or something so they can't request another gift !
Old 12-15-2006, 08:28 PM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

I think that giving Alizée a kiss on the cheek is more a present for you than her. Not that getting a kiss from one of her biggest fans is not a great gift, it's just that most of the French always exchange cheek kisses between each other when greeting friends, or when they are introduced to a friend's friend. So if you can ever arrange to have yourself introduced to Alizée by one of her friends you'll probably be able to get and give your cheek kisses. And back to the topic, I have to think a bit more before I can decide what I would give her...

Last edited by Twitch; 12-15-2006 at 08:36 PM..
Old 12-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
I think that giving Alizée a kiss on the cheek is more a present for you than her.
Pfft... First people moan about how xmas has become too commercial and then when I'm giving some very personal gift they are moaning that it's not a good gift ! Try to decide what do you people want !

But well, I think it would be gift for her too. It's not like she gets kisses from me everyday ! Maybe I'll give autographed photo of me, too, for her. Good enough ?

Quote:
Not that getting a kiss from one of her biggest fans is not a great gift, it's just that most of the French always exchange cheek kisses between each other when greeting friends, or when they are introduced to a friend's friend.
Yea, but I'm not talking about those silly "French cheek kisses" but real kiss to the cheek ! Like she gives to that one boy in the interview. It's not like normal cheek kiss. In "French cheek kiss" the lips doesn't even necessary touch the cheek but they kisses the air next to it.

Quote:
So if you can ever arrange to have yourself introduced to Alizée by one of her friends you'll probably be able to get and give your cheek kisses.
I'm so waiting that day...
Old 12-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

really i got invited? how did that happen.

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 12-15-2006, 10:52 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
You're invited to the home of Alizée for christmas dinner. I don't know how you got invited, you just got invited, lol

What do you bring? A gift for Alizée? Something for both Jérémy and Alizée? Some wine? A fruit cake, lol

This is what I would bring to the home of Alizée for christmas dinner:

A gift for Alizée in a small package with a note inside, and nothing for her husband.

Inside the package is a blank CD disc with a question mark on the cover, the same one she held in her hands in the Fun TV interview.

The note reads as follows... " WTF is going on with your third album!? " Sincerely, Matrix

Oh, and I would bring some doggie snacks for her dog, Topaz

What do you give to the woman who has everything?
The fact that she has everything, means she is missing something.

Me
Old 12-15-2006, 11:53 PM

MaiFromSanFrancisco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
Pfft... First people moan about how xmas has become too commercial and then when I'm giving some very personal gift they are moaning that it's not a good gift ! Try to decide what do you people want !

But well, I think it would be gift for her too. It's not like she gets kisses from me everyday ! Maybe I'll give autographed photo of me, too, for her. Good enough ?

Yea, but I'm not talking about those silly "French cheek kisses" but real kiss to the cheek ! Like she gives to that one boy in the interview. It's not like normal cheek kiss. In "French cheek kiss" the lips doesn't even necessary touch the cheek but they kisses the air next to it.

I'm so waiting that day...
lol i can always count on you guys for entertainment = )
Old 12-16-2006, 07:58 AM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
In "French cheek kiss" the lips doesn't even necessary touch the cheek but they kisses the air next to it.
They should touch the cheek at least. When you see they don't, then it's just not done correctly