Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Trick of the Tail

Shintsu is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb I've got a neat idea!

Hey guys, as I was talking to SF on Xbox 360 I came up with an idea. What if we got Lili a 360? I know this may not be practical but it seemed like a neat idea. We could give her some games and a couple of years of Xbox Live Gold subscription so she could play online (Possibly with those of us who have 360s!).

The thing to top it off though, and I don't know an easy way to do this but if we could figure out a way it'd be very nice. What if we could all get the 360 and personally sign our names on it with our screennames from the forums on it as well? Perhaps we could custom design an AA Faceplate on there too.

The thing is, we'd have to get everyone to chip in probably $10 (possibly less) so it'd be fair and we could send the money to a forum member who lives in Europe to buy a 360. SF had suggested that everyone write their signature and then take a picture of it and someone with photoshop could put it all together and print it on like a sticker and put it on the 360. Perhaps the faceplate could be shipped to someone with much artistic skill and they could make an AA design on it.

I might just be having too much time on my hands to think of silly things, but this seemed like something that'd be neat to do that she would have to remember (If she ever played with it, she'd remember us!). Perhaps if not a 360 we could do this with something else? Suggestions and thoughts?
Old 12-27-2007, 08:58 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Everybody knows that Lili prefers the Wii
Old 12-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

That isn't a bad idea but where would the money come from. Do we even know it will get to her? She might think we are trying to stalk her or something. But great idea none the less.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:08 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

You have her adress, cuz i am willing to pitch in some money. As long as i have money to give though.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:10 PM
Banned

INDUSTRIAL is on a distinguished road

Not really.
Most people in this world do not play console games and do not enjoy XBox. We cannot be sure whether she will actually play it. It will just be waste of money, though I hate to say this.

Maybe a laptop might be better, though more expensive. Or a gift for Anny Lee. I do not think Xbox is a good idea.

Let RMJ do it. RMJ knows everything about Alizee (probably address), and is ready to spend money for Alizee.

Also giving some presents (New Year cards, little letters) to her family members might be good too, so they talk about AAm to Alizee.

The best thing I guess is to make a little movie or song for Alizee. It will not cost much and will catch her attention.
Just my opinion

Last edited by INDUSTRIAL; 12-27-2007 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: To do YOUPI DANCE!
Old 12-27-2007, 09:19 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDUSTRIAL View Post

The best thing I guess is to make a little movie or song for Alizee. It will not cost much and will catch her attention.
Just my opinion
been done 3-5 songs on Alizée America that i know about have been made in her honor.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:20 PM

kdc300z is on a distinguished road

hmmmm. WTF? I have family members I could spend that money on.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:22 PM
Banned

INDUSTRIAL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdc300z View Post
hmmmm. WTF? I have family members I could spend that money on.
We are trying to catch her attention and show her that we love her. Not to waste money.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I don't think she wants or needs gifts. My recommendation is to buy her music, support her, and share your good will for her in whatever fashion works for you. These are the things that fans can do. I'm sure she will appreciate it and know that it is truly our gift to her.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:33 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

You guys are very thoughtful, but shouldn't she have bought that already if she wanted to? She has more money then us, I think...

Lefty I agree with you 100% again...

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com