Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-09-2006, 08:45 PM

zemasterzzz is on a distinguished road

I'm still trying to get a hold of the last ones. Alas I'm not old enough to own a credit card. Guess I'll have to ask my parents soon. As for the next album I can wait, I can wait till when ever she's good and ready. You don't rush good things.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:57 PM

spysmasher is on a distinguished road

I can wait, too ... although, as one who is relatively new to the world of Alizee, I haven't actually been waiting very long yet! But I applaud Alizee for taking time out from her career to focus on her new family: More power to ya, Alizee! Take all the time you need ... we'll be waiting!
Old 10-09-2006, 10:39 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

i would wait until she turned 60, once she turns 60 and doesn't have a new album out i think i would stop waiting =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:13 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

If and when a new album is released I'll buy it. After seeing that one picture of her and her daughter at the airport, I couldn't help but seeing not a pop star but a mommy. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she has walked away from it all and will never record again. Even though I would love to see her in concert here in the USA, I'm afraid I'm not that passionate or 'hardcore' as the rest of you.

My one glimmer of hope is in the movie The Good Year. If Moi...Lolita is in the movie, it will perhaps draw new fans that will make her in demand here.

Just remember: There is no I in TEAM. There is however ME. lol
Old 10-09-2006, 11:28 PM

NANAKI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
If and when a new album is released I'll buy it. After seeing that one picture of her and her daughter at the airport, I couldn't help but seeing not a pop star but a mommy. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she has walked away from it all and will never record again. Even though I would love to see her in concert here in the USA, I'm afraid I'm not that passionate or 'hardcore' as the rest of you.

My one glimmer of hope is in the movie The Good Year. If Moi...Lolita is in the movie, it will perhaps draw new fans that will make her in demand here.

That is true Rocket I am also looking forward to The Good Year not only because of Moi...Lolita but also I like Russell Crowe movies because he doesn't make them to often.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:33 PM

Brianh is on a distinguished road
Default Yep

I'll wait forever......and ever.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:41 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

I eagerly wait for her come back release on pins and needles. If she decides that she is happy with where she is currently in life then I can appreciate that, albeit sadden, but grateful that I was introduced to her artistry. No one can take that away from me…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
LOL Rocket, I use that phrase at work all time.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 10-10-2006, 12:32 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

man i come to these forums everyday hoping i would see a thread that looks something like "alizee's new single comes out" or "NEW ALIZEE NEWS"...
or hell atleast new pictures of her.
but i only find bumps of older threads...

she will be back soon, ill wait.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:48 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

I suppose this thread is in response to the other one that got a little too depressing.

Yes I'm gonna wait, but it's sooo long, haha. Please hurry Lili, we're dyin over here!
Old 10-10-2006, 02:21 AM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Gin Blossoms took 10 years to release the follow-up to their second album. Ten years! Congratulations, I'm Sorry came out on February 13, 1996 (I got it for my 15th birthday...had to wait a week), and Major Lodge Victory didn't come out until August of this year. They were definitely one of my favorite bands while I was in high school.

During that time, they even broke up ("for good")...only to get back together recently. Just shows that you never know what can happen.

Did I give up on them? No.
Did I get mad when another album didn't come out right away? Nope!

Ten years, people!

Have a little patience.