Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 08-07-2009, 01:39 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

You know, a group i'm particularly addicted to is So Nyeo Shi Dae.
They sing mostly in Korean with some English phrases here and there, and haven't really done much to promote themselves in the US.
However, their fanbase is booming and wholly large due to fans from the United States and Canada, and other countries being a huge factor in it.
(Take for example, the Soshified forum, in which over 500 members are active at all times, and that's just ONE of the many SNSD forums)

So looking at how they achieved this is fairly simple
1.) The members of the group are all individually beautiful and have interesting niches to bring to the group.
2.) Their success with the internet community has done very well to boost their popularity, both of their songs "Gee" and "Sowoneul Malhaebwa" have been YouTube hits with iconic music videos and a style to match each particular tune.
3.) Constant activity related to the group and outside the group. Constantly appearing live, each member doing their own thing in the entertainment world when not doing anything with the group.

So really you have to put these into the equation.
Alizée needs an eye-catching and easy to recognize style and image to her music, she needs to take advantage of the internet, and she definitely needs to try to be a lot more active even though it doesn't seem like she can be any more active than she is!
The language barrier apparently doesn't matter if you make use of what you have and attract some fans! There are plenty of hardcore Americans who hate the Korean language as much as they may hate French, but that doesn't stop attracting the attention of the people who may just give those different languages a try.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

what i want to know is how many of those fans are Korean.

and its sorta easier i think, cuz they're a group? so there's many different personalities and looks to like, whereas Alizee, well.. the Goddess stands alone.

outta curiosity, ya know what Sowoneul Malhaebwa means?

Old 08-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
what i want to know is how many of those fans are Korean.

and its sorta easier i think, cuz they're a group? so there's many different personalities and looks to like, whereas Alizee, well.. the Goddess stands alone.

outta curiosity, ya know what Sowoneul Malhaebwa means?
1.) Part of them, but if you see the Soshified forums you'd find the majority lot of them from USA, Canada, Indonesia, and other Pacific Island countries.

2.) That doesn't give her an excuse to not keep her game up.

3.) Yes.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:04 AM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

To be honest all I am sucked in to a world where all i think about is alizee i cant stand it anymore i want her to be in america ill do whatever it takes (speaking from a 12 yr old fanboii)
Old 08-09-2009, 10:50 PM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
ahahaha funny lol. how u been bud u finaly speak lol. Hows life at the base?
Been busy as hell. I was in St Louis when I posted that message, now I'm in DE, and tomorrow I'll be in Jersey. USAF loves to make me earn ma pay. I can't complain tho, had an awesome time in St Louis. The hangovers sucked.
What about you?
Old 08-10-2009, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That100footdrop View Post
To be honest all I am sucked in to a world where all i think about is alizee i cant stand it anymore i want her to be in america ill do whatever it takes (speaking from a 12 yr old fanboii)
don't worry son. i haven't listened to any music other than Alizee for the past 4-5 months now. i always carry my stack of Alizee CDs to the car whenever im driving. i've been buying Alizee posters to plaster onto my dorm(I plan on moving in couple days earlier to that my roommates won't be there to hinder my Alizeeification of our room). when talking with anyone i'll bring her up somehow (ex: watching James bond with my friends, HEY! ya'll know that Alizee might be a bond girl someday???)

Old 08-11-2009, 06:09 AM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
don't worry son. i haven't listened to any music other than Alizee for the past 4-5 months now. i always carry my stack of Alizee CDs to the car whenever im driving. i've been buying Alizee posters to plaster onto my dorm(I plan on moving in couple days earlier to that my roommates won't be there to hinder my Alizeeification of our room). when talking with anyone i'll bring her up somehow (ex: watching James bond with my friends, HEY! ya'll know that Alizee might be a bond girl someday???)
She'd better be a Bond girl someday.....except Bond isn't allowed to touch her, much less make love to her. Nothing more than what he does to the last Bond girl, which is appropriate. As another request, I would like to see her using a sniper rifle in the MJ hairstyle.

....yeah, I've thought about this before.

Être et durer.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrel View Post
She'd better be a Bond girl someday.....except Bond isn't allowed to touch her, much less make love to her. Nothing more than what he does to the last Bond girl, which is appropriate. As another request, I would like to see her using a sniper rifle in the MJ hairstyle.

....yeah, I've thought about this before.
that would be hot. i mean.. that would be hawt. there's just something sexy about beautiful women and guns.

though, i don't know how id handle the traditional james bond doing the bond girl scene.

Old 08-11-2009, 11:38 AM
M'alizee

Quote:
Originally Posted by That100footdrop View Post
yeah mate, everybody wants to see her, it would be the best feeling on world. you dont need to say your age everybody has love feelings . i live near to her than you, but i also want to see her more then ever. good luck mate, with america, i hope she is visiting your country again.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M'alizee View Post
yeah mate, everybody wants to see her, it would be the best feeling on world. you dont need to say your age everybody has love feelings . i live near to her than you, but i also want to see her more then ever. good luck mate, with america, i hope she is visiting your country again.
life would be quite boring if we did. and i dont' mean it in the creepy way either!