Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-27-2010, 12:53 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

I see how very enthusiastic you guys are but...

If you really want an Alizée American Revolution to happen then you are going to have to reach out to a BUNCH of people. A LOT of people. I suggest that if you really want to spread the word then do it by showing and introducing people you know to her through the internet, like on your myspace, facebooks, twitter, other forums, etc. I tend to like something a little more when I find it myself though rather than someone thrusting something into my face out of nowhere. So be subtle and friendly about it. Suggest her to a friend saying how you are a fan, love her music, and think that they may too. Breifly bring her up in conversation or display a YouTube video of her (or provide links) on your page or something. If people are going to like her here in America, then people will begin to catch on and start watching and listening to her more often. Then they will show their friends and family and their friends will show their friends and so on.

However, I don't really know if she wants to be made that famous here in America or not though. She does have a family and that would take a lot of time with her away from them. Alizée's little girl is getting older and that means she will want to spend more time with her as a mother. I'm sure Alizée will want to be there for and with her daughter for the many important moments in her life.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I see how very enthusiastic you guys are but...

If you really want an Alizée American Revolution to happen then you are going to have to reach out to a BUNCH of people. A LOT of people. I suggest that if you really want to spread the word then do it by showing and introducing people you know to her through the internet, like on your myspace, facebooks, twitter, other forums, etc. I tend to like something a little more when I find it myself though rather than someone thrusting something into my face out of nowhere. So be subtle and friendly about it. Suggest her to a friend saying how you are a fan, love her music, and think that they may too. Breifly bring her up in conversation or display a YouTube video of her (or provide links) on your page or something. If people are going to like her here in America, then people will begin to catch on and start watching and listening to her more often. Then they will show their friends and family and their friends will show their friends and so on.
Don't look at me bad for listing but:
1) The best way to spread her is to invite all your friends to AlizeeAmerica Facebook Page and then they watch the videos on there.
-And actually over 5 people from school that joined it kept asking me for her music and so on....
2)My school now has an Alizee Fan Club consisting of 9 people, all of which are good fans and just haven't had the time to join here but 2 have.

3)The internet is working great for this kind of thing and so I urge everyone to link youtube videos to your friends. In face I have a huge list of them so you don't have to do it. But I will post that later.

4)Like you said, you have to be very friendly and not push her into people's faces. They will eventually come to like her if you don't rush the process of converting them to Lilly-ism.

5) Sorry AI but we don't care as much about her coming here as much as we care about spreading her. We aren't going ot spam her pages by asking her to come to the US, that is just rude. But yah we just want people to become fans.

6)I didn't try to say any of this to be mean but I was just debating your stuff. So sorry if it did.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:47 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Don't look at me bad for listing but:
1) The best way to spread her is to invite all your friends to AlizeeAmerica Facebook Page and then they watch the videos on there.
-And actually over 5 people from school that joined it kept asking me for her music and so on....
2)My school now has an Alizee Fan Club consisting of 9 people, all of which are good fans and just haven't had the time to join here but 2 have.

3)The internet is working great for this kind of thing and so I urge everyone to link youtube videos to your friends. In face I have a huge list of them so you don't have to do it. But I will post that later.

4)Like you said, you have to be very friendly and not push her into people's faces. They will eventually come to like her if you don't rush the process of converting them to Lilly-ism.

5) Sorry AI but we don't care as much about her coming here as much as we care about spreading her. We aren't going ot spam her pages by asking her to come to the US, that is just rude. But yah we just want people to become fans.

6)I didn't try to say any of this to be mean but I was just debating your stuff. So sorry if it did.
Haha. No, no offense at all. What is offensive about that?

I was just suggesting that the internet is always there and is a great way to spread word of her and introduce her to people fast. As for the America thing, I stand by what I said on how maybe she doesn't want to be known so much, but I also think that we should spread word of her and share her with others simply because of the happiness she brings and wonderful music she has to offer. So yes, I completely understand and agree when you say that most don't care as much for her coming here rather than just sharing her.

Those are great ways to get her out there. But no, I am not offended as mostly everything you said is what I was saying, or at least what I was getting at. Simply mention her to people and have them check out some of her vids.

That is also great that you guys have a little fan club. That's really cool.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:53 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

Now that's what I call a great school.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:55 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
That is also great that you guys have a little fan club. That's really cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumi1 View Post
Now that's what I call a great school.
Ok AI glad we agreed. I guess I just didn't understand what you were trying to get at at first.

And yah the club is secret and rebellious ahha.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Truely, if were not for Youtube I would have never heard of her. THAT is why I am so adamant bout spreading the goodness of Alizée. Whether she chooses to come here or not, Rob will simply not stop until every American has had a fair chance to hear Alizée. When I was on the local bus here in Orlando about 3 weeks ago, I got out my headphones and blasted Zee as loud as they could go. And the driver did not complain, the driver probably liked her too, and every Mexican and Spanish person on the bus started jammin to Zee with me. They all started to tap thier feet and drum thier fingers, they were really into Zee.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:23 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Florida? Ooh! Ooh! Maybe Alabama is next! -fingers crossed-

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

XXl 106.7 Top 40 Orlando said they would play Limelight when I requested it this morning, however, when I got to the job site my boss wanted to listen to country, bummer, so I did not have the chance to actually hear her. I also called several other stations, some did not answer, one Spanish station suggested i send links to thier program director but it was a bad email adress. I will keep requesting, I will keep calling, I will even go in person to meet program directors if I need to. I want to spread the goodness of Alizée. She has meant so much to me. And oh ya my boss said it was definately an English song by Alizée on the jukebox he heard for positive. So that is my news for today.

Tags
alizee, american, invasion, mexican, revolution