Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Theres a lot hotter bro; trust me. Go to NYC and just walk around for an hour and see the type of girls there; you will be amazed. (Travelers tip, you may want to wear baggy pants ) Alizee is hott but there are plenty hotter out there ... some you may even get a chance with. Chin up everyone, the Alizee crush is just that!

OK but are they sooooooooooooo beautiful and sexy and cute z at the same time!

Yeah Alizée's hottness is just the icing on the cake and you should know that!

Well yeah there's nothing like a pair of soft silky smooth legs! Yeah I still think about her more than others but she broke my heart. Alizée is definitely the type we all desire though.. you know petite.. sultry dark brown eyes.. nice features.. fine ass and all that! I don't mean to be disrespectful but hell yeah sexy is cute and fine too!

Well I remember one girl who was just pure sex.. her legs were soooooooo soft, silky and smooth. Hell yeah I fell in luv with her and her legs too!

WOW!

Sorry but I just felt like defending her out of the goodness of my dumb old heart.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 09-05-2011, 08:38 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipshodDread View Post
If you spend about 10 minutes in an eastern european club you'll see more ridiculously attractive women than you have in the rest of your life. It's crazy
I'll second that one. I have three customers with mail order brides, two Ukrainian and one from the Czech Republic. Beautiful, sexy beyond belief, and all three are extremely nice. The one husband almost lost his Ukrainian wife last year after turning into what I call a man-idiot. He started treating her like a dog, taking her for granted and she rightly so walked out on him. A week later he told me he was on his knees literally in tears apologizing and begging her to come back.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Alizee is hott butt
Eh, I'd have to agree...
Old 09-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Eh, I'd have to agree...
Lol ..

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-06-2011, 09:47 AM

SlipshodDread is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'll second that one. I have three customers with mail order brides, two Ukrainian and one from the Czech Republic. Beautiful, sexy beyond belief, and all three are extremely nice. The one husband almost lost his Ukrainian wife last year after turning into what I call a man-idiot. He started treating her like a dog, taking her for granted and she rightly so walked out on him. A week later he told me he was on his knees literally in tears apologizing and begging her to come back.

Usually most of them are fairly tall (5ft 9/10) and stay in shape, plus their face shapes... I don't know what it is, but it is very hot. Plus their accents, for some people it's annoying, but I find it kind of cute, much like Alizée speaking English. Plus they're strong willed and independent.

Basically everyone I know who has gone out there has said the same thing, that the clubs are absolutely rammed with hot women, and that the least attractive ones are generally about as hot as some of the usual hot chicks. Of course it depends what clubs you go to...

So yeah, of course they may lack the talent Alizée has, but i'm fairly sure this discussion was only ever superficial anyway "soooooooooooooo beautiful and sexy and cute"
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." Henry David Thoreau
Old 09-07-2011, 05:01 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool Life Does Go On

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Where the friggen heck are all her fans from before?! Did they all abandom her??
I can't speak for all, but as an early AAm follower, we're still here. Some are on AF or just follow her on twitter & facebook. As a Lili fan, that means you end up meeting & chatting to other fans, more so, than seeing new updates about her. Trust me, I remember the dry years of zero pics or any news, let alone, rumors. Some fans have become my good friends long after the last note of her concert tour. And we still keep in touch. They're my support structure when I have withdrawals. To those early fans still lurking...

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:53 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There are many women in this world as beautiful as Alizée, but there is something indefinably special about her and her looks that I am no closer to figuring out today, than I was when I first set eyes on her 4 1/2 years ago.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There are many women in this world as beautiful as Alizée, but there is something indefinably special about her and her looks that I am no closer to figuring out today, than I was when I first set eyes on her 4 1/2 years ago.
Did meeting her in person bring you closer to narrowing it down to what makes her so amazing? Nevermind, that would probably open up so many more choices
Old 09-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Yes there are many beautiful women in this world but yeah what set's Alizée apart from the others and anyone else I've ever met is that there's something very special and beautiful within her too. She shines and she's sooooooooooooo beautiful.. she's beautiful like an angel!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 09-08-2011, 11:50 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I wonder what she'd think if she saw this crap.
Closed Thread