Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-28-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Those look like strong legs for me
Old 03-28-2007, 07:15 PM

Senshi87 is on a distinguished road

i think these kind of questions usually are not possible to answer...or they are possible but which is correct. Think we had these kind of hypothetical questions for my philosophy class in high school. If wed really answer one theres so much into it like morale ethics etc

so who would i save....i dont know really
Old 03-28-2007, 07:44 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

this seems to be a horrid question for me, it seems that this is a new low for this forum. i have been constantly surfing through all of the new threads, visiting once every week or two. this thread has just angered me enough to post. remember that this question implies save one, only one, and the other dies. to save a sibling, one who has spent your life with you, even if they seem annoying, if they seem to piss you off every chance they get, they still care for you. to lose someone that close, no matter how much you think you wouldn't care, can be devistating. to save someone who has been by your side for most of your life, or to save someone you fantasize about spending a day with, who you've never met (cept a few very special people). this problem would either give you a dead sibling/mother/etc. and a somewhat close relationship with a superstar who would most likely drift off and forget about you. that or a dead star, and a very grateful sibling, who would never forget and thank you constantly, and be forever in debt. and of course realize that Alizee has a husband, and hopefully is very happy with him. so there would be no chances of banging her, as i'm sure many of the men on this forum want to do, all you could develop is a close relationship.

seriously, a new low. take the family member, and don't be sorry.
P.S. I'm not that close with my sisters, but that doesn't change anything. you still have to care so much for them, they're family!
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:21 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
this seems to be a horrid question for me, it seems that this is a new low for this forum. i have been constantly surfing through all of the new threads, visiting once every week or two. this thread has just angered me enough to post. remember that this question implies save one, only one, and the other dies. to save a sibling, one who has spent your life with you, even if they seem annoying, if they seem to piss you off every chance they get, they still care for you. to lose someone that close, no matter how much you think you wouldn't care, can be devistating. to save someone who has been by your side for most of your life, or to save someone you fantasize about spending a day with, who you've never met (cept a few very special people). this problem would either give you a dead sibling/mother/etc. and a somewhat close relationship with a superstar who would most likely drift off and forget about you. that or a dead star, and a very grateful sibling, who would never forget and thank you constantly, and be forever in debt. and of course realize that Alizee has a husband, and hopefully is very happy with him. so there would be no chances of banging her, as i'm sure many of the men on this forum want to do, all you could develop is a close relationship.

P.S. I'm not that close with my sisters, but that doesn't change anything. you still have to care so much for them, they're family!

Wow! Bob! not to be hostile, but do not use the word 'bang' in reference to Alizée, the word is way too colloquial and unclean. Alizée deserves better treatment, she is too pure for that word.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:54 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
I was going to...

...but not
Bobbers, I got roughly the same impression too. Although was with your post to a point, I lost 'ya. But yeah, this is a really crumby subject, even given the not-too-serious tone it's been put in. I understand it's all meant in fun, but in all seriousness it's terrible to think about. I'm lost with you guys on this one. Not even with the context of Alizée, if it were a complete stranger or my worst enemy out in the water, I still don't see how you can bring yourselves to actually answer such a question. It's not right to weigh one human life for another, that other person is a person too, they may have a family and may be the loved one to someone else, I have no place to decide my relationship with my sister is stronger, thus I deserve to have her around. IMHO, you all are pretty selfish to worry about your well-being first and foremost in this situation. In the perfect world, I would risk my neck for a total stranger. Or better yet, I wouldn't think, save that split second of calculation and already be on my way to help save whomever I could get to first. I'd do whatever I can, but allow things to happen, or else I could never live with the guilt, thinking I saved the wrong one. In the absolute worst sense, I'd save the stranger first, it's not a matter of one being more deserving, but I would think a loved one would understand my reasoning, and I could live with that. Maybe I'm just blowing hot air, maybe I'd be to coward to lift a finger, but it's what I believe so I'll stick to it.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well said, bob!
Old 03-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

All right, Bob, first off I certainly agree that you should choose to save your sister. Anyone who says they would try to rescue Alizée first isn't thinking realistically, and I honestly doubt that any of us would actually do that. I know I wouldn't.

That said, I have to take issue with one thing you said:

Quote:
and of course realize that Alizee has a husband, and hopefully is very happy with him. so there would be no chances of banging her, as i'm sure many of the men on this forum want to do
Now just a second, friend. I have absolutely no interest in "banging" Alizée. Or any other woman I've never met before. What would be nice is to meet her, talk with her, get to know her, and be her friend, to enjoy the company of that lovely spirit and some good laughs. I would love to do that. As for being in a romantic relationship with her, there are so many bridges that would need to be crossed before getting to that point, why worry about it? It sure ain't gonna happen any time soon, and it wouldn't be a good thing if it did.

Now that's me, but really I think you're being unfair to most, if not all, of the men who post here. No one with any real acquaintance with Alizée can think of her as a cheap sex object, and I really really doubt that anyone on this forum does. And I didn't get the impression from anyone who said they'd rescue Alizée first (much as I do disagree with that), that they were thinking of that in terms of the damsel in distress offering the traditional hero's reward afterward. I didn't get that sense from anyone, and certainly nobody actually SAID any such thing. It was more a matter of preserving something beautiful and wonderful that brightens up the world. I still think they're wrong, and that they wouldn't actually do that. But I also think you're being really unfair.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:54 PM

kdn is on a distinguished road

Bob, what the hell are you talking about?
Old 03-29-2007, 12:40 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Bob is right, this thread is a new low. I have a saturday night live sense of humor and sometimes I make threads that are waaay out there.

Agreed... Brad or any administrator could you please delete this thread? Merci

I apologize to anyone who was offended
Sincerely,
Matrix
Old 03-29-2007, 04:50 AM

MiamMiam is on a distinguished road

Eh I like this thread better than the ones that are posts about Alizée's nipples or her in a bikini. If this is an all time low, what do you consider those?