Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road
Default what would you do if you were a doctor

I know there are some very very sad things that go on in a doctor's life, like suicidal patients, depressed people, cancer patients in pain who want to die, this kind of thing.

As an Alizée fan, it is completely outside of my comprehension why somebody would think even for 1 second that life is not worth living anymore. If I was in the ward right now sitting beside a cancer patient who is asking me to kill him because he can't withstand the pain I would seriously get up, bring a projector, screen, laptop computer, a good sound system, and show him Coeur déjà pris, J'en ai marre on Tubes d'un Jour (the extra sexy version), La Isla Bonita, and Gourmandises. And tell him in a soft voice my poem in my signature. And also show him the music video redonne-moi from Mylène Farmer. And also - tell him that there is yet light left in this dark hour of your life.

but I bet medical professors would frown on that as ultra-immature, like what the **** are you doing Mr. Medical Student playing French pop music to your patients.

what am I to do? It's totally beyond my comprehension why suicidal people exist... and I want to bring them up from the darkness of the caves and let the warmth of the sun sooth their souls one more time... but professors think it's too immature...

what am i to do?

Last edited by garçoncanadien; 02-23-2007 at 03:35 PM..
Old 02-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Alizée Admirer

JayP is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
As an Alizée fan, it is completely outside of my comprehension why somebody would think even for 1 second that life is not worth living anymore.
You won't be able to comprehend such a thing unless you experience it, imo. As for... "What am I to do?" There isn't a great deal you can do realistically without going a far to correct the problem, which will most likely be almost impossible and quite impractical.

This is all opinion so feel free to regulate.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:35 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

PHYSCOLOGICAL MUMBO JUMBO! Do what we used to do in the old country....lock 'em up in the root cellar 'til they snap out of it.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

the problem is that I would really seriously consider Alizée and Mylène therapy as valid therapies for my patients. but established doctors I know for sure consider that immature. but I say with exasperation, they have not been enlightened by Leonardo da Jacotey yet!!!
Old 02-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Like said, life without Lili is worthless.

If you don't know her, then obviously you consider suicide as a solution to bad things. It's totally natural.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

fine but can I speak the word of Alizée to my patients without losing my job, being called stupid, or something more unreasonable? will my boss allow it? will it be ethical?
Old 02-23-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Well, firstly. People are different. Even if you'd show Lili to random guy, chances are that he won't give a shit. There is billions of people in the world who doesn't care about her. They aren't interested of her type. Nor they are interested of her voice. And so on.

So, if you think that you just can turn everyone to Lili fan then you are completely wrong. Some people simply don't see anything in her.

If you'd want these people reason to live then you'd prolly give them lots of difference reasons to keep living and they could to attach to one that interests them. You'd tell them about beautiful places to see, the wonders of nature, the mystical world of the arts (and "accidentally" slip Alizée's name while talking about music specifically). Maybe show some samples of everything of these.

But then again, if those doesn't interest them, why not let them die. It's their life and their choice.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:58 PM

NANAKI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
PHYSCOLOGICAL MUMBO JUMBO! Do what we used to do in the old country....lock 'em up in the root cellar 'til they snap out of it.
hilarious Rocket we must be like they do in Russia we break them till they are good again if no work we kill.

I can make fun of Russians I am of Russian blood and I have a good friend who is Russian

Old 02-23-2007, 06:02 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
So, if you think that you just can turn everyone to Lili fan then you are completely wrong. Some people simply don't see anything in her.
If I show a picture of Lili to someone, they comment on how pretty she is. When I play one of her songs they go 'WTF is this?' My own sister doesn't see anything in her. Even though he speaks french, I truly believe that the only reason my husband likes her is because of her looks. Which is why I come here.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

well see I don't understand how someone who has completely altered my personality has no effect on other people. Just like new members make their confessions, I have made my confession

Si c'est pas la peine je voudrais vous rencontrer comment j'ai découvert la chère fée clochette et ce qui s'est passé après... désolé si c'est trop ennuyeux

Je l'ai trouvé en lisant le site-web Metacafe, comme d'hab parce que j'aime bien les blagues américaines comme celle-ci, avec un chat:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/77460/talking_cats/

Après avoir rigolé fortement je l'ai vue dans le coin inférieur gauche de mon écran et les sous-titres m'ont dit qu'il s'agit bien de la variété française, et je me suis dit "mais c'est cool je n'ai jamais entendu la variété française. Je veux cliquer sur ce lien". C'était le tube "J'en ai marre".

Et puis je me suis tombé immédiatement en état de transe... j'savais pas comment est-ce qu'on peut le décrire... mais j'ai pas pu parler ou même bien fermer les yeux. Cela n'avait rien d'érotique, mais c'était pourtant très très sexy. Néanmoins, j'ai pensé que cette fille m'attirait très fort, mais cela n'était pas du tout une attraction typique. Peut-être que je suis tombé amoureux d'un mélange de sa musique et sa personalité mais d'ors et déjà je sentais l'ivresse du vrai amour.

Dans les prochains jours, je voyais des images du joli visage d'Alizée partout... dans mon expérience, dans ma boîte de Pétri, dans le ciel... partout partout. Elle a complètement bouleversé ma vie et je me suis tombé amoureux d'une fille que je n'ai jamais vu!! Quelle folie. Mais le pire est encore à venir... un ouragan était pas loin.

Il y'a eu des moments que je me suis dit que, probablement je ne pourrai jamais rencontrer cette fille qui s'appelle Alizée. Mais, après avoir laissé entrer cette information, elle a brisé mon coeur. Ça a été comme mon 1e rupture avec quelqu'une. Wow, je portais le poids d'un coeur brisé et je me suis senti que le ciel s'est vraiment tombé sur les épaules.

Maintenant, je suis un différent homme (j'ai récupéré du coeur brisé by the way ) . Elle a changé ma personalité. Une seule fille m'a appris plus de choses que j'ai jamais pu y croire. Une seule fille m'a rendu plus gentil, plus patient, et plus réspecteux parmis beaucoup d'autres choses. Je fus transformé comme Jean Valjean dans Les Misérables. Elle m'a rendu plus proche de tous ceux que j'aime et tout ce qui est belle dans cette vie.

cette poème que j'ai écrit est un résumé de ce qu'elle a fait pour moi:

Elle me tua et je suis
encore vivant
Elle me brisa et je suis
encore reconnaissant
Elle me fit parcourir jusqu'
au fond de mon cœur et
là je trouvai une autre vie
là je trouvai mon âme et mon bonheur

-le gars canadien

I don't understand other people when they say they don't care for this kind of people and music. can you pleeeez help me understand why they don't understand why I was changed for the better, and that they can be as well ? Life is so happy for me now that I have known Alizée that I feel like I need to spread the joy, but my preaching is on deaf earrrrrssssss...