Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-28-2007, 09:24 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
Keep in mind that at the time of Alizée's rise we American's were a bit hostile toward "French" things. Things have calmed a bit, but there is still some undercurrents of hostility.
dude i hate that about the government and people it's like you can't trust anybody it's bloody annoying i mean it just pisses me off how everybody doesn't trust one another then again in some cases i could agree why you couldn't but stil. pisses me off (amazazing please do not put a comma joke here please.)

Last edited by Joey_adore_Jung; 04-28-2007 at 09:27 PM..
Old 04-29-2007, 04:01 AM

marik is on a distinguished road

yeah ofcourse Alizee can e a QUEEN of PoPs,in future if she can give us a new en concert,and her next 3rd album too,well i say yes again,cause Alizee is fan of madonna and she's a singer too why not?
Old 04-29-2007, 08:22 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
dude i hate that about the government and people it's like you can't trust anybody it's bloody annoying i mean it just pisses me off how everybody doesn't trust one another then again in some cases i could agree why you couldn't but stil. pisses me off (amazazing please do not put a comma joke here please.)
WTB punctuation pst.

On topic: No, she will not be the next queen of pop. I love her and all, but she's gotta do way more to reach that level. And she already said she didn't want to live like that.

Last edited by rwd716; 04-30-2007 at 01:38 PM..
Old 04-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
WTB punctuation pst.
what do u mean by that WTB rwd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
On topic: No she will not be the next queen of pop. I love her and all, but she's gotta do way more to reach that level. And she already said she didn't want to live like that.
may be i accept that RWD..... as she told that she never want to be in high position and dont want to live like that.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Alizee Fan

Lokesh is on a distinguished road

yeah really i think so if the third album could lead to a great success. If the album reaches each and every people throughout the world. good thread its tough to answer.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:43 AM

MiamMiam is on a distinguished road

I'm going to have to say no, she doesn't have that reach that Madonna or MJ have. I love her music and everything, but I doubt she'll be on such a worldwide scale, especially here in the US.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:47 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I'm not really interested in Michael Jackson, and Madonna is doing more of other things, like raising her children.
Regardless of whether both the French State and America are republics, Alizée is for me personally, the best. Whether she makes the world title of Queen of Pop, she will always be number one in my personal opinion.

I really don't have much feeling for American music anymore, but maybe for a few songs, and not necessarily by a specific group or individual singer. If I hear a song and like it, that's all.

America has made far too much of the Idol show and other then Kelly Clarkson, who has made a world-wide tour and sold millions of albums, I really don't find anyone else from that show to impress me much.

Everyone today should be aware of how corrupt a lot of the music business has become over the years and how the actual artists have been given contracts that afford them very little success. They either choose to sign and take their chances or not sign and wait for possibly something better to come along. If they sign, the record company has a specific statement in the contract that makes the artist "artist for hire", which means that the artist(s) sign away their royalty rights to their music to the record company. Courtney Love had a very informative article about this that I read the other day.

Hopefully in France, Alizée has done things that are smarter and that will protect her money from the greed that exists.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:02 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

This is starting to look like more and more of a reality.

Old 04-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umesh View Post
what do u mean by that WTB rwd.
It was a nerdy WoW joke. We say WTB on the trade channel when we "want to buy" something. Pst=post/send/tell, so it's just short for get a hold of me if you got what I need.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:19 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Agghh Everyone With The Comma Jokes!!!!