Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road
Exclamation [2009-03-27] Paris Concert After-Party

Lilly-Town.com is preparing a party for after the show. More info:
http://lillytown.forumactif.net/actu...d-rex-t151.htm

Translation by Mon Maquis:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis
Team Lilly Town wished to surprise the fans or just fans of Alizée ...

As you all know, in less than 2 months, many of us are meeting at the Grand Rex in Paris for the concert of Psychedelics Tour.

To make this evening of the 28th of March 2009 even more memorable, the team of Lilly Town has contacted a club in the heart of Paris in order to achieve an evening "AFTER GRAND REX" will be broadcast where all the greatest hits of Alizée!

If you dream of dancing to Fifty Sixty, Moi ... Lolita, Mademoiselle Juliette, L'Alizé, La Isla Bonita, Lilly Town, etc ... Gourmandises This evening is for you!

Will also be playing song of Mylène Farmer, Indochina, Britney Spears, Superbus, Yelle, Melissa Mars ... In short, all the artists that shape our forums for years!

You can imagine, it is always a club of the marsh! This club is hetero friendly (so do not panic) we therefore organize a weekend to celebrate Alizée and her concert in Paris, with the grand finale on Saturday 28 March, an evening which will host fans from the Grand Rex!

The club will charge less if you come in with 2 people together if you bring your concert tickets! (4 € per person instead of 8 €) ... No cheeeer the evening! (And for the brave, it can avoid investing in a hotel night in Paris! LoL)

Some small constraints that flow from source:

- It's a busy club that always shows full, so we should not drag on leaving the concert to get there ... (it's good it's not very far from the Grand Rex) ... To be sure you must get there before midnight, midnight deadline and a half.

- It must have its place on yourself together and be together if we want to enjoy a reduced rate.

- Be open and come for fun. lol

- You must be and adult to enter.

The club accommodates up to 300 people max, we will not be alone that day ... So in an effort to organize, we will soon introduce a small survey to see how many fans we can muster alizéens!

See you later for more information ...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ev...id=58721506578

Last edited by Ben; 01-30-2009 at 07:20 PM..
Old 01-31-2009, 09:07 AM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

I cant go to Mexico....
Old 01-31-2009, 11:49 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default What a dilema!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Lilly-Town.com is preparing a party for after the show. More info:
http://lillytown.forumactif.net/actu...d-rex-t151.htm

Translation by Mon Maquis:
So in other words those of us who get to the Rex early enough and are quick enough to get in the front row for the concert, will then have to race past 2500 hundred people ( I believe the capacity of the Rex is 2800) in order to get into the party. The odds don't sound promising.

I will be at the concert in March with a co-worker. We're going to try our best to get in the front row for the concert, but I would think that would almost eliminate any chance of making it to the party. Being in the front row of the concert is more important. It's a tough choice, especially considering Alizée might show up at the party. I'll go for the sure thing. C'est la vie.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Concert, party, autograph session?

If Alizée releases 2 or 3 new singles in the next month, it would only make sense that she would have an autograph session afterwards. What better weekend to do it than when she has her concert? A concert, party, autograph session, all on the same weekend? What could be better? I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep today! ( I work nights)
Old 01-31-2009, 01:55 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

That's great Scruffy, I hope you will be able to attend to the confirmed ones. If you asked me, I had gone to the party for sure, we don't know what surprises those guys from AFC are preparing for us
Alizée herself could be possible too.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:51 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
So in other words those of us who get to the Rex early enough and are quick enough to get in the front row for the concert, will then have to race past 2500 hundred people ( I believe the capacity of the Rex is 2800) in order to get into the party. The odds don't sound promising.

I will be at the concert in March with a co-worker. We're going to try our best to get in the front row for the concert, but I would think that would almost eliminate any chance of making it to the party. Being in the front row of the concert is more important. It's a tough choice, especially considering Alizée might show up at the party. I'll go for the sure thing. C'est la vie.
haha, well, don't let your imagination carry you away too far, just be ready for "just in case". I don't think you'll have a problem getting to that party if you want to go.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

From Julien:

Quote:
Hello,

For those who still coming to Paris... We've decided to cancel the party of the 28th of march BUT we will make something in the same club the 27th !

(With some Alizée's songs too, of course)

But the price will be the same for everybody... It's a normal day !
Old 03-11-2009, 05:25 PM

bresil is on a distinguished road
Smile After party

Give me more informations... place, $$$, and how to get the tickets!
Old 03-11-2009, 05:41 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bresil View Post
Give me more informations... place, $$$, and how to get the tickets!
you might want to check this thread here, it was 8 euros, and @ a gay bar (hetero friendly), but that was before it was canceled. you can contact Julien on LillyTown for more info.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:49 AM

johnkim2222003 is on a distinguished road

I did not recognize anyone from this board shown up. I am sure these Lilly-town fans were disappointed, since I believe that they had dreamed that somehow she might show up. Anyway, they appeared having a good time.

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/al...s-270309_music