Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Hashshashin

jaco is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée Blogging????

Take a look at this website... It's a blog written by someone named "Lili", which was started in May of this year. It's all in French and it pretty much only talks about music.

The picture on the profile is very vage, but it could be her.. She would probably use a vague picture so people wouldn't recognize her, so she could blog anonymously.

The third link in the "links section" is to Laurent Boutonnat, who of course has worked with Alizée extensively.

Of course, I'm just speculating and it's more than likely that it's someone else. Still, I found it interesting

Edit: one more thing I found... If you look on the profile, one of her favorite books is "Lolita" ...

Also this post is interesting:
Quote:
Comment tu t'appelles?
D'accord, d'accord, beaucoup doivent déjà le savoir, on s'en fout, on est entre nous alors je me lance...
Which roughly translates as:
Quote:
What is your name?
OK, OK, many people must know already, but I don't care, we're among friends so here I go...

Last edited by jaco; 09-30-2006 at 09:14 PM..
Old 09-30-2006, 08:59 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

hmmmmm ... one of her favorite books in the profile is 'Lolita' ...

hmmm... lol

here is a link to the google translation to english ..

http://translate.google.com/translat...lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Last edited by brad; 09-30-2006 at 09:02 PM..
Old 09-30-2006, 09:03 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

One of her favourite movies is "Schindler's list" (the french version, obviously)

If this is Alizee, I just got a little more respect for her.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:33 PM
alizée ninja

Ok .. in that same post about 'What is my name' .. she mentions something about Corsica .. what is she saying here??

Quote:
Là où ça se corse c'est que les chers parents n'ont pas peur du tout du résultat final, surtout lorsqu'on apprend qu'ils connaissent un couple dont le pauvre enfant a eu la grande chance (grâce à ce même système d'enchère) de s'appeller Golden Palace.com (je ne sais pas comment ils écrivent cette horreur).
That post seems to be about people selling the naming of their baby on ebay? lol..
Old 09-30-2006, 09:47 PM
alizée ninja

LOL .. ok, I have been drinking, but I am totally convinced it is her now. I am reading the translated versions, we need to get aFrenchie in here (or someone else who speaks French to translate the following post)

Quote:
Mais pourquoi ce blog?
C'est vrai ça, pourquoi avoir crée ce blog? Très bonne question...

En fait, il se trouve que la plupart des personnes que je fréquente ne me connaissent pas, et c'est entièrement ma faute... les repproches fusent de plus en plus, pas forcément méchants d'ailleurs, mais je les comprends très bien et c'est pourquoi je 'm'ensablise'.

Alors dans mon sablier - futur désert - virtuel, je vais me dévoiler un peu, m'exprimer... non pas à coups de goûts en vrac (quoi que) mais essentiellement en réflexions : la manière dont je vois le Monde, ce que mes yeux voient, pourquoi c'est comme ça dans mon 1/4 de 1/4 de cervelet gauche (spéciale dédicace à 'ma petite soeur' Eloïse)... en gros : ça va être du grand n'importe quoi, je vais sûrement passer pour la femme cachée de Jean-Claude Van Damme... mais je préfère ça à passer pour la jumelle d'Eve Angeli

Vous êtes donc prévenu de la suite du désert Lilien en construction, vous pouvez vous installer (coussins à terre, thé, djelaba, chameaux...) ou prendre vos jambes à votre cou (avion, téléportation, pots d'échappements...).

'... marcher dans le désert, marcher dans les pierres, marcher des journées entières, marcher dans le désert'. ('La vie Théodore' - Alain Souchon)
It could be the booze talking here though .. lol
Old 09-30-2006, 09:56 PM
You actually read these?

Well, after trying to interpret the google translation, I came up with this:

Whoever it is is purposley not telling everyone who she is, or the reason her blog is on the internet. She plans to tell everyone who she is and the reason the blog exists over time, and not all at once. I cannot make heads or tales of the last bit of the paragraph.

Heres googles butchered translation:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooglesCrappyTranslator
But why this blog? It is true that, why have creates this blog? Very good question… In fact, it is that the majority of the people that I attend do not know, and it is entirely my fault… the repproches fuse more and more, not inevitably malicious besides, but I include/understand them very well and this is why I “ensablise”. Then in my sand glass - deserted future - virtual, I will reveal myself a little, will express myself… not with blows of tastes in bulk (no matter what) but primarily in reflexions: the way in which I see the World, which my eyes see, why it is like that in my 1/4 of 1/4 of left cerebellum (special dedication with “my small sister” Eloïse)… approximately: that will be large anything, I surely will pass for the hidden woman of Jean Claude Van Damme… but I prefer that to pass for the binocular of Eve Angeli You are thus warned continuation of the Lilien desert in construction, you can settle (cushions with ground, tea, djelaba, camels…) or to take your legs with your neck (plane, teleportation, mufflers…). “… to go in the desert, to go in the stones, to go the whole days, to go in the desert”. (“The life Theodore” - Alain Souchon)
Old 09-30-2006, 09:58 PM
alizée ninja

yeah .. that is what i was reading too .. lol

I was hoping a real translation may shed some more light

edit: or maybe even better .. if aFrenchie could just read through a little of the blog, he might be able to tell us right away if we are way off base here or not. and not even waste the time of translating it.

Last edited by brad; 09-30-2006 at 10:01 PM..
Old 09-30-2006, 09:58 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

I can't make heads or tails of the Google translations...and I'm sober. So I think it might be the booze talking, Brad.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:03 PM
You actually read these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg View Post
I can't make heads or tails of the Google translations...and I'm sober. So I think it might be the booze talking, Brad.
Well read what I said about the bit is did a Google -> English translation, going with her nickname is 'Lili', one of her favourite books is Lolita, her blog is all about music, and she even mentions Alizee in the blog, it doesen't seem to unreasonable that this is an impersonator of Alizee, or is actually her.

I won't believe it is her yet, but there is atleast some evidence there.

And even if it is, who the hell cares? She isn't going to tell us anything we don't already know about her.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:05 PM
alizée ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibyPrime View Post
And even if it is, who the hell cares? She isn't going to tell us anything we don't already know about her.
hmm .. this is true. lol